size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Critical Fail!Double Master
10-04-2020, 02:31 PM

Lynvarr eyed the creepy forest. The weather had been lovely when he'd entered. A clear blue sky with not a single cloud in view but now that he was deep in the forest he could see little of the sky. Mist rolled lightly along at his feet and the thick growth made the forest tricky to navigate. Lyn was keenly aware that he could get lost in here. Padding over to a nearby tree he stood on his hind legs and scratched at the surface, digging marks into the bark so he could remember where he'd been. He'd just settled back down onto his hind legs when a branch crashed and struck the ground nearby. Lynvarr jumped and scowled. He looked up to see a little black squirrel staring down at him. It's tail wiggled and it darted off. He would be glad to get out of this place.

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-25-2020, 06:33 PM

The spooky forest was one that Aranea tended to avoid, she typically wasn't one that found fear in simple things like the ghostly forest but for some reason she just kept around the borders. Today however, she skirted just inside the start of the fog infested air and mossy covered ground. She carefully walked around the overgrown vegetation of the tree trunks, sniffing in search of what herbs she could find inside the lands. Though she would be distracted by the sound of a large branch falling in a close distance. She was surprised to she the light wolf in between the outlines of the trunks as he startled by the fallen branch. She wandered carefully over to him, letting out a quiet bark when she was close enough to let him knew she was in his presence. "Are you alright there?" She questioned, making sure he hadn't been hurt in the commotion.

"Speech"

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Lynvarr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

10-25-2020, 06:43 PM

Mist rolled along the ground, shrouding the trees in the distance in a soft veil that made it even harder to sense change in direction. He sidled up to another tree, shifting to his hind legs as he stretched up it and scratched another mark into the bark. He refused to get lost in this creepy place. It hadn't helped that some old loner had warned him of angry spirits living somewhere in the forest. The summer heat in the forest had only increased the humidity and he found himself panting as he tried to find his way out to the other side. He wasn't built for this weather.

Lynvarr's ears flicked back at the sound of approaching paw steps and he glanced behind him to see a small woman about his age. Her coat was pale and for a moment he wondered if she was one of the spirits he'd been warned about. "As alright as I can be in this creepy place. How about you? My name is Lynvarr."

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-25-2020, 07:03 PM

He introduced himself and she would offer in return, "Aranea." She was growing more accustomed to being less tense around strangers as she was out and about more and meeting new wolves. But with her knew pack she had to get used to approaching others and making sure they didn't need help. It wasn't something she hated just hard to adjust to since she spent the last few years avoiding other wolves.

"Yeah, this isn't the best place to hang out." She agreed looking around at the tense fog and gloomy trees. "I'm a healer, just wondering what kinds of herbs I can find here if any. I saw some Alfalfa and Marigold around but I can sense some other things." She put her nose to the air as it twitched, "I don't suppose you'd like some company until we get out of this dreadful place?" She'd go to step forward though not in any hurry to join right beside him. She'd get the hint if he didn't really care for the presence of others.

"Speech"

Lynvarr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

10-25-2020, 07:10 PM

The woman introduced herself as Aranea. "Nice to meet you." He meant it. He was glad to see another living soul in this forest that wasn't some vengeful ghost or product of other scary stories that loners would tell about this place. A light noice caught his attention and he glanced up to see the tops of the trees waving slightly from a breeze that had yet to reach the ground levels of the forest. It was truly sweltering here.

Aranea explained that she was a healer and he nodded as she offered her company. "I'd appreciate that. The other loners I've talked to told me stories of ghosts and spirits. I'm a practiced warrior but I don't want to tangle with anything mystical." He continued walking, weaving his way through the trees as they began to thin out. He paused at another tree and stretched up to mark it with his claws. Feeling he ought to explain he turned to Aranea. "Just trying to keep track of where we've been. It feels like it would be easy to go in circles in this place."

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-25-2020, 07:35 PM

She wasn't one to believe in ghosts or spirits but also wasn't one to argue about what others thought and believed. "I agree, that wouldn't seem easy." She would definitely be taken by surprise if the stories the brute had heard were true and they came across some vengeful spirits or demons lingering around in the mist.

She'd follow him and take a whiff of some cannabis as they walked by, noting in her head it was here but not interested in taking it back. She was once one for a good time high but now-a-days tried to stay away from that. She still knew she could use it for other things but it was pretty widespread and she shouldn't have to come all the way out here for it.

She did look at his marking technique with a slight crook in her neck until he explained why he was keeping track of where they were going. "Oh yeah, I guess it wouldn't be hard to get turned around." She offered a smile to the suggestion. She'd move on forward with him some more, spotting some Trillium which was blending in and hard to see through the thick ground fog. It was a little more rare than most herbs and she would make a better note of this one but was sure she could still find some closer to home somewhere.

"Speech"