Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
10-12-2020, 03:46 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

He needed an escape. Not that the male was much of a presence in Lirim anyway, but he didn't quiet feel like he was free either. Eraithus had let the cool night air envelop his shakes and shivers. It had been how many days now since he'd been able to find a spar? Taking to animals to only semi satiate his needs and his addiction before he had entered the caverns he had hunted a rather decent sized Jack rabbit. Now the pelt was nicely placed off to the side of the dimly glowing cavern. Blood covering his face as he gnawed on a leg bone that he had purposefully taken out from the body. He was no hunter but saving the pelts and chewing on the bones after the meal helped.

Something about the task kept his mind off things. Without his siblings Eraithus had felt lost and without a purpose. He supposed he could pursue women and men to start a family but he held no power nor reputation in Boreas to matter. As he gnawed on the bone he became increasingly irritated. Lately the gentleman figure had found himself quick to anger, not that he spoke to anyone to snap at. He still remained kind and curteous but it was getting harder and harder to hide his lust for wolf's blood. Now that he rarely got it anyway. With being a part of Lirim too - what a joke.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-26-2020, 11:30 AM

There were still just a few loose ends to tie up and then she'd be returning the slate man his family and taking his crown. She wanted a few more faces to help build out her roster, just for safety. But that was proving a little more difficult than she'd initially assumed and despite herself, she'd found herself a little bitter that Venom had simply inherited the loyalty of her family and members while having to do hardly any work. The woman suppressed a growl, shaking her head to try and remove the negative thoughts from her mind.

Her gaze swept over the landscape, landing on a cave mouth and she felt her curiosity flair. Might as well do some exploration right? As she approached a vaguely familiar scent reached the albino woman. She moved into the mouth of the cave, peering into the dim gloom, a more cautious wolf might have noticed the scent of fresh blood and known approaching an eating wolf was a bad idea... but Recluse was nothing if not reckless. "Well if it isn't the blueberry." She said, her tone somehow both flirty and lightly teasing.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

10-26-2020, 11:35 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

She was always a ghostly figure that he thought about. Eraithus' jaws tightened around the long leg bone of the rabbit. The bone cracked in several positons but stayed put as his ears moved forward and he smiled gently. He laughed at her comment, "Well if it isn't the beautiful phantom." he responded as he tossed the bone off to the side. Trying to make himself look at least half decent as he rose shaking his blue fur as his eyes moved over her. She seemed far different from the first time they met. Well she was older for one, but he'd changed too of course.

"What brings you to the caverns?" he asked curiously with a tilt of his head. The gentleman didn't like to seem rude, so he sat down with a curl in his tail. The cool night air was blowing through the cave - dimly blue lit walls illuminated her fur. His own the same as the blue glow reflected off the blue based male anyway. This place was amazing to him - it would make a nice romantic get away for any future wives or husbands he could have.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-02-2020, 10:38 PM

Recluse smiled as the man's laugh reached her, she didn't get many chances to truly enjoy herself... and her own levity practically surprised herself, she'd been so focused lately... when had she last just let herself be free? She took a step into the cave as he responded and she allowed her cherry gaze to visibly run over his frame, watching him toss his snack aside. Gods but he was handsome.

He asked after her motivations and she shrugged. "Curiosity? Boredom? Looking for some fun I guess? " She said. Looking him over again then stepped fully into the cavern, letting the blue glow bathe over her. It made her practically ethereal, washing her pink tones out into a pale blue and making her look like she was glowing.

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

11-06-2020, 04:28 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

When she stepped into the blue cavern lights it relfected off her ghostly frame. It looked like she had grown some bit, she was still lithe but she filled out and the structure around her was something Eraithus noted. She was beautiful, looks like that could strike most males in awe but for some reason he felt a need of longing. Eraithus wanted to court her but a gentlemen like himself wanted to do it right. He was not possesive which was obvious with his upbringing and his beliefs, friends came first of course and he needed to get to know her. "Well hopefully I can provide you with some entertainment then." he looked at his cracked eaten bone. It was useless now.

He wasn't going to disclose why he was here unless she asked. Eraithus turned to the glowing grace of the caves. "If you need to get some steam out we could go for a little fight." his eyes flickered for a moment. Her scent entering his nostrils. He hadn't told her yet about his addiction to wolf's blood. Her's smelt delicious, it almost matched how she looked. Normally he was great at conversation but with his withdrawals and his awestruck feelings he wasn't sure what else to ask of her.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN