Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-02-2020, 07:05 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse didn't wait too long, the sun having just sunk below the horizon, she left Lilith behind for this short trip. For a moment Recluse had stood back from her own border, the scent marking fresh. Then she stepped up, standing with her paws thoroughly on the side of the shared border that was her own but clearly lurking outside the neighbouring pack. The pale alpha tipped her head back, calling for whoever ran the pack she shared a border with. She hadn't intended to end up so close to another pack but hadn't been willing to compromise on the lands she'd set her heart on, so she knew she needed to make sure that they weren't about to face an attack from their own back yard... and she was willing to make a deal to assure that. A symbiotic relationship if she could work one out.

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
11-02-2020, 07:21 PM

For the most part Askan kept to the fringes of the territory, watching over and tending to the Hallow's borders. Given the nature of Resin's pack he attempted to be less prickly to those who swung by for a visit but that line of thought was yeeted out of the window when he caught wind of a certain smug, pale wolf. He hadn't caught her name when she'd knocked him on his ass on that frozen over lake and in all honesty he didn't feel as though he'd missed out on much. He slowed to a walk as he took in the sight of her, standing by the border on the other side just as she ought to be. She didn't look like one of their usual visitors, the sort who came to bathe in the healing waters of the springs, if anything she stood with a sense of purpose. Like she had something important to say. Probably not for his ears but he wanted to hear it anyway.

He drew up close, his eyes narrowing in a grumpy squint as he stood before her. Whilst his teeth were behind his gums and his hackles flat his contempt for her was pretty obvious, he hadn't forgotten their last meeting and had been quick to shove aside the initial confusion he'd felt. A lot of his emotions tended to devolve into spite, funny that.

"The Aegis won't be long. " He was just here to make sure she didn't try anything funny in the mean time. Not that he thought she would, given that she'd already gone and announced herself.
[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
11-13-2020, 01:53 PM

The call came as the sun dipped beyond the horizon and night took advantage of its piece of the time share. Though darkness was creeping over the land, the work of a ruler never ended. The hulking dame had been tending to a bit of trouble, ridding her lands of some pesky coyotes. One couldn't be too careful with children around. Normally, she was fairly lenient with other predators as long as they kept to themselves, but in this case, she wouldn't take the risk. The rabble has been successfully run off, but they'd fought tooth and nail. Some had paid the price.

Wide paws pounded the ground rhythmically as the Aegis made her way towards the call. She had faith that one of her wolves would intercept and would be glad to know that it was Askan. He was trustworthy and she knew what he was capable of. As the shadows parted and Resin came to the border, she was still licking the blood of her enemies from her maw. Claret flecked across her chest and the steel clawed bracers adorning her paws and forelegs. Obsidian ears flicked forward as she stood by her small, earthen warrior. A single golden eye stared down upon the fae on the opposite side of the border. There was a familiar scent about her, but she couldn't quite place it. Gravelly tones rumbled free. "I am Resin, Aegis of The Hallows. What do you require?" Eloquent as always.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
11-16-2020, 02:45 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

The first wolf to appear was a familiar face and not the one she expected as the earthen man appeared before her, scowling, she couldn't help but laugh. Not cruelly but a genuine sort of surprised laugh. "What, no greeting for an old friend?" She teased, her tone was light and though she was prodding at him it was clear that this time at least she wasn't trying to rile him up. She blinked and nodded as he offered her only a simple statement, so she was still waiting on someone who referred to themselves as the Aegis... interesting.

It seemed she wouldn't be left to wait too long. The woman that approached was an impressive figure, her brows shooting up as the large woman approached. Her chest fluttered for a moment and she had to fight to keep her open admiration from showing on her face. She offered the woman a gracious nod in response to her introduction. "Greetings Resin, I am Recluse, Seraphim of Habari... who's lands I am standing on right now." She shuffled slightly, less nervous, and more as to punctuate her point of where she herself was standing. "As we now find ourselves sharing a border I thought it prudent to discuss what, if any, relationship our packs might share."

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
11-22-2020, 11:41 AM

Askan glared, all quiet and broody, at Recluse's witty quip. Yeah, she hadn't changed at all had she? Except from the tone of her call she seemed to have moved up in the world, she wasn't here just for idle chatter so what did she want? Askan's eyes squinted even thinner, just a slash of yellow across his dark features as he sneered.

"Tsk. Hardly. " Though he hoped Resin would turn up sooner rather than later, the less he spoke to Recluse the better. Probably.

Sure enough the Aegis rolled up onto the scene and cut right to the chase. Yet again the Selwyn was reminded they were cut from similar cloth, lots of action and little talk. Maybe he should have left them to it and let them talk it out, but honestly Askan was kinda nosy and as Templar he felt he had the right to hang around and see what was going on. Though he guessed if Resin shooed him off he'd leave willingly enough, maybe with a grumble or two at most. The conversation that unfolded was an interesting one and Askan found himself outright staring in disbelief, his expression saying what the fuck far more eloquently then he'd care to with words. It was one thing to be up and cosy with the Armada and Ashen but another pack? Really? Just right there, not even a step beyond their border. Was Recluse serious? Resin was a reasonable woman Habari was surely overstepping, taking the piss by parking themselves right there.
[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
11-23-2020, 08:26 AM

Resin could tell by the set of his shoulders and the scrunch of his brows that Askan wasn't happy with this encounter. She wouldn't dismiss him. A show of numbers was good. The numbers didn't matter terribly as long as your side showed more. And if he wasn't happy before, he was even less so when the young wolf began to speak. Another pack decided to squish up against them, it seemed. Things were terribly crowded in the east. Why, she had no idea. It was... unfortunate. Where she came from, wolves kept space between one another out of common courtesy. The wolves of this land were of an entirely different ilk.

The brow above the woman's missing eye arched upwards, pulling bluish scar tissue along with it. Now she was able to place the girl's scent."You're one of the Klein brood." It wasn't a question. They were everywhere, it seemed. Ashen, Hibari, roaming about unattended and injuring pack wolves for no reason. The giantess continued. "The Hallows is a peaceful place. A place of healing for not only the pack, but for outsiders in need. We are neutral. As long as our borders are respected, yours will be as well." That was explanation enough. Already she was planning a pack meeting to discuss a rather important topic. For now, she would wait to see if the young wolf had anything more to say.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
01-25-2021, 03:49 PM

Recluse Ithuriel-Klein

Recluse tried very hard to keep her fluttering stomach from showing on her face, dipping her head at the woman correctly identified her lineage, not a great thing considering she knew there were more than a few wolves with a reason to distrust her family... with good reason as far as she was concerned... that wasn't a slight against her family, she knew what she'd done to get her own pack. The woman spoke in a tone that brooked no argument and the young alpha allowed her brows to rise, she was impressed all things considered.

"Fair enough." She said dipping her head again. "I have no desire to fight a war on my own doorstep, your borders will be respected." It was a promise. She looked over at Askan again, smirking slightly before she took a step back, visibly allowing herself to back down before the giant woman and her warrior. "That was all I wished to discuss, if you're satisfied then I will withdraw."

-Exit Recluse, unless stopped-

"Speech"

Art by Sirinsong