gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-25-2020, 02:55 PM
She had to keep moving, Venom had spent enough time resting that she could finally get the clear to begin exercising again. Getting out into the world was slow to begin with but now she was feeling good enough to make her way over the border to the Armada. She was half sick of the palace and though the shrin was comforting she wanted to press her abilities. White gloved paws carried the Empress over the border she shared with her warlord.

Her steps were slow and deliberate, she still couldn’t put much weight on her leg yet, but she was working on hiding the limp that refused to go away. She knew that she wasn’t even half way through the healing process, but going from the Empress of a bustling Empire to cripple confined to her den was more difficult than she might have admitted. She was half making her way here to see if she could commemorate with Sirius for a little while.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
11-27-2020, 04:20 AM
TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2020

"Speech!"

Being blind certainly wasn't getting any easier, though the man could admit that he was learning to deal with it a bit better. It'd been weeks since that wretched witch took his sight, and although he wasn't sure he'd ever get it back, he was coping with it a bit better now. Of course, he still felt pretty useless being unable to hunt and patrol properly, but that didn't stop him from stopping to pee on everything at the borders just to feel somewhat useful. He was the Reaper, afterall. He needed to be doing something to aid in the wellbeing of the Armada and if he couldn't train their members or provide food, he may as well put his bladder to good use.

With a huff and a sign, Magnus was wandering at the borders though within them enough to not stray outside of them without noticing. He'd been considering trying to spar somebody, just to see how he fared, but his ego was a little too strong to take a loss, even in a friendly training spar. Maybe he'd have to ask Mortis; he'd go easy on him, right?

A familiar scent derailed his train of thought and he paused to find the direction of the Empress. Although it wasn't immediately clear he was blind, his slow, reaching steps in the direction of where he hoped Venom was was likely enough of a clue that something was wrong with his sight. Plus he wasn't walking at his regular speed and his head was turned slightly off center. One could definitely tell something was wrong with him, but probably not at first glance.

"Venom, is that you?" He asked, hoping that he wasn't just speaking to her trail.

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
11-27-2020, 10:40 AM
Confidence despite her injury radiated from the young Empress, she had nothing to worry about here in the Armada’s lands. Likey Hattori was keeping an eye on her and her Warlord was only a simple call away. For now she would enjoy her solitude. If she was lucky perhapds she’d manage to get Azure’s attention. Her pace was slow, and with that slowness Magnus easily caught up with her. The sound of moving grasses alerted her before she caught sight of his form. There was something off about the warrior but she didn’t quite realize until his voice rang out.

Sunset gaze fell on him, studying his features and form. She had managed to break her leg by freak accident, could he have gone blind in a similar manner? ”Yes,” Venom confirmed, letting the confusion be heard in her voice. Why else would he ask her that when she was standing right in front of him? ”You are Magnus, correct?” They’d sparred once, and she did remember his time in the palace when her mother was still in power.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

11-27-2020, 06:12 PM
TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2020

"Speech!"

Reaching a paw out to make sure he didn't run into the Empress as she confirmed that he wasn't wrong in who he'd found, he stopped hopefully close enough without being awkwardly close before sitting, his blank stare off in a direction that wasn't pinpointed on Venom. "Good, I was worried I found an old trail." He laughed a bit nervously at his own words, knowing it must sound strange. "And yes, I'm Magnus. Are you blind, too?" He asked, unsure if it had just been so long she wasn't sure if she had the right name to face or if she was also only going off scent and sound of voice. He knew of others having a similar fate as he with the wicked witch from being in the Armada, though he wasn't sure of others outside of their specific borders being met with similar fates. He never stopped to consider that anyone could have had a run in with the witch, or even one of the other horrible events he wasn't aware of.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

12-04-2020, 08:10 AM
Venom’s assumption was quickly confirmed as Magnus spoke, and he was indeed suddenly blind. Unfortunately for her he didn’t go on to explain, but like herself maybe it was more comfortable if you didn’t look too heavily into the predicament. ”No, I’m only teasing you.” She told him lightly as she let herself lean back, carefully settling her broken leg. ”I have recently taken a misstep, and my leg has been broken.” She explained further, allowing him to know what her ailment was when he couldn’t see her.

”How are you getting along without your sight?” Sheasked boldly, keeping away from the how but pressing him on the after effects. She knew of his promotion and wondered how it might be affecting him.

Somewhat suddenly the sound of grasses being run through made Venom’s attention shift to the possible threat. Her hackles raised as it drew closer but as Poison the squirrel burst from the grasses and leapt to her shoulder she relaxed. ”No trees. No height. No safety.” The squirrel muttered his displeasure as he observed the wolf before his mistress.

Blind wolf. The giant squirrel addressed the Reaper. ”Your ears work? Use sound. Blind squirrel finds nuts. Venom lifted a brow at the creature, she could hardly follow him she wondered if Magnus could. ”What are you talking about, Poison?” The squirrel huffed lightly. Echo location. Chirp, sound bounces off trees, wont run into them. He spoke as though his knowledge were common.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

12-16-2020, 11:41 AM
"I would expect nothing less of you, Empress." He smiled, a light bit of humor added to his voice with a small chuckle at the end. She went on about her leg and how she had broken it and he winced for her. A broken bone was painful, even after the fact. His ribs had been broken by the bear, but nothing weight baring like a leg. He couldn't imagine how painful it must've been to break it and continue on with it like that. He could only hope she was taking some strong painkillers, otherwise he wasn't sure how she was making it around. Suddenly his blindness didn't seem so bad, or at least pretty equal.

"That's unfortunate, I wish you a speedy recovery." He nodded, eyes lost in the direction her voice came from, struggling to locate her exact position. He had missed the squirrel that had accompanied the Empress, and barely even heard it talk of echolocation. It wasn't something he was familiar with in the least, and wondered if it would work. If squirrels used it, could wolves too? He'd never known a wolf to use it, but he also had never known a blind wolf.

"That's an interesting concept, perhaps I will try it." He didn't know what else to say on the subject, really. If all he had to do was make sound and listen for... something, then it didn't seem that difficult. Hopefully it was as easy as the squirrel made it sound.