Astraea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
11-27-2020, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2020, 08:26 PM by Astraea.)
and I broke something
i'll get to work on fixing as best as I can!

A small pup shy as could be had walked at the heels of the mother she adored, her eyes trained to the ground as she felt that if she would look up she would only be lost to the world around. She had not seen much of the world outside, and to be distracted more so that some of the wolves she loved had been missing. Father and auntie Iza had snuck off to gods no where leaving the family a gap, with worry or at least that was what she had held after their moments of bonding. She did not want to lose the only male that would hold more importance in her young life. Nor did she want her mother to lose someone she loved enough to have them with.

As they stopped in an unknown area she had almost walked into her mother's hind legs, almost for her head gave a gentle tap before she made herself scare by hiding betwixt her leg’s. A safety nest she would take advantage of until mother would push her out into the light of day for all unknown wolves to cast their eyes upon her. But for now? She would stay safely in place while she eyed the brothers she would look upto for the years to come. A paw oh so gentle reach out to brush against the closest one, ’Divial, Illian, or Quinn’ to make herself known to them at least. She wanted to feel safe, even when mother asked if all where ready to leave. She knew they were headed to the healer that helped them into the world. But with this bunch would it be a safe place? She would have to hold onto fate to just make her heart stand at an even pace.

[Image: dckun0h-1bf58dac-c732-42b1-9b1c-4a64f368...UWk2K_EKD4][Image: dchuz07-24d33635-5486-4308-b39f-27a17d7b...cKewH3iJr0][Image: dckumoi-019122f3-7afa-4f71-b98f-0516e565...scwHNz3r40]

Ruaisar is a morning dove who will be present at all times unless there is a battle.