Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
11-28-2020, 09:49 PM

By now he was sure his children were beginning to catch on to his plans for little hang out dates with them after the afternoons he had spent with Fionha and Emilie. It was quickly becoming a major bright point to his day and a reason for him to hurry through his tasks. He knew that doing this sort of thing wasn’t sustainable to do every day, but a week worth certainly wouldn’t hurt anything.

He got through the necessary daily tasks quickly since he had become pretty efficient at them, getting him back to the general area around their den by the early afternoon. He had seen Ezra go off toward the hot springs as he was finishing up his patrol and considered going to find his largest boy to spend the day with him, but then he spotted his little smoke cloud girl and knew it was time for some more time with her. He hadn’t been sure how to react to having mostly girls at first, but he was loving all of their sweet personalities.

“How are you doing, Jane?” he asked as he settled in front of her, smiling as he leaned down to leave an affectionate kiss on the top of her head.

"Talk"

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
11-28-2020, 10:21 PM

The ashy colored pup was taking a nap not too far from the entrance. She wasnt especially a lazy type of girl but today she just couldn't help herself. Sleeping for just an hour and a half. And she felt peace and comfort from it. But of course, a whirl of energy within her little form could explode at any time, and sometimes it just did without previous notice. And when she heard her father's voice that was what just happened, like if it turned on her energy switch. Making her stand up on her feet and look at her father wagging her tail behind her.

"Hey, Daddy!" She called looking at him with that bif smile of joy. “How are you doing, Jane?” "Good and you???" She could barely hold onto the happiness that boiled within her veins. She was always like that, especially with her family.

She approached and smiled even more with the kiss on her head, and without waiting more she hugged his leg. He was a giant beside her, and probably he would always be.

"speak"

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
12-01-2020, 10:07 AM

Ulric couldn't help but grin at the amount of energy that his daughter had. She always seemed so joyous at every little thing and it was what made her so endearing to him. Every time he spent time with his children it brightened his day, but Jane in particular just had a way of making him so happy with her energy. "I'm doing much better now that I'm with you!" he answered honestly when she returned his question back to him. He was also proud at how they were picking up on the manners that he and Azariah were teaching them. He was hopeful that they would all grow up to be the smart, respectful, strong wolves that he wanted them to be, but he hoped that they didn't feel too much pressure from him to be a certain way. He just wanted them to be themselves while still being able to care for themselves when he was gone.

When she hugged his leg he grinned and went to nuzzle her cheek in return. They were all so tiny and delicate compared to him that he always felt like he had to be extra careful around them. It was so hard to imagine how they would look when they were all grown and on their own, but as much as he tried to picture it he also never wanted it to come true. He silently hoped that they would all stay this sweet and innocent and adorable forever even though he knew it wasn't possible. "You have me all to yourself for the rest of the day!" he declared, giving her forehead another gentle kiss before giving her a happy grin. "What would you like to do? We could go explore or I could teach you something or I can tell stories... Whatever you'd like!"

"Talk"

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
12-28-2020, 11:01 AM

"I'm doing much better now that I'm with you!" The comment certainly made the pup explode with happiness as her tail wagged even faster. "Hehehehe! Same!!!" She could barely hold on to the need to run around like a wild cart, like a little lighting. "Ya the best!" She hugged him again in response. She could be sometimes too energetic and at this age, she never considered that to be bad or something she had to control, she was like this and that was it.

Her dad snuggled her which she did as well in return. She was just too happy now and all she was doing came out of an impulse. "You have me all to yourself for the rest of the day!" "Yayyyy!!! Weeee!!! We ca'n all we wanted????" She jumped around him in happiness. "What would you like to do? We could go explore or I could teach you something or I can tell stories... Whatever you'd like!" "All?? We do all??"

"Speech"

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

1KCritical Hit!
12-31-2020, 03:05 PM
His little speckled girl's reactions were so exuberant and energetic that he couldn't help but grin. He'd be thrilled to have even a fraction of that energy. He couldn't remember him or Philomena ever being this hyper when they were pups, but he supposed they did have to grow up awfully fast. He was glad that he and Azariah were able to give their children this safe, loving environment to grow up in so that they wouldn't have to experience the heartbreak he had as a child.

When she gave the answer of "all" to his list of possible options he laughed lightly and grinned. "All it is!" He wasn't sure how they'd fit everything in together, but he was mostly just happy to be with his little girl and spend time with her, even if it was just wandering around and telling her stories. Although, the fathering side of him did think that it was a good opportunity to teach her something useful as well so as much as just a fun day sounded nice, it would probably be a better use of time to get a lesson of some sort in there as well.

"Come on, lets go see if we can find some food to eat! Maybe we can find a little something to bring back for your mother too, that would be nice, huh?" With a loose idea of a plan laid out he got up and led the way into the trees that surrounded the area where they lived. Hunting for smaller prey was always a bit more difficult for someone as large as him, but it would be the best place to start for someone as young as her. He found a spot with some denser foliage and bushes for them to crouch down behind and he got down into a hunting crouch in front of her. "Okay! Copy what I do so we can sneak up on our prey," he whispered and waited for her to match for he was lowered to the ground with his legs coiled and ready to leap out as soon as they saw something worth hunting. "There's some rabbit dens up ahead so I bet we'll see some there!"

Walk | "Talk" | think