Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-04-2020, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:33 PM by Iza.)

Here she was in this beautiful place, but she couldn't concentrate on the scenery in front of her. Not when so much was at stake. Her Empress lost her home, her mate, and her Heir. The least she could do was find out if this mysterious land held a future for them. at least Astraea and Lupa stayed. I think Nox had lost them too; she would have lost herself shaking her head, she continued onwards on the black beach. The hard grains crunched under her paws, and the setting sun dipped the scene in gold and red. " A land worthy of the Empress." Now she only had to find somebody who could tell her about this place. That's when she heard footsteps behind her, turning around she wasn´t prepared for the sight.

[Image: izanew1.png]

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-05-2020, 02:34 PM

Once again Hattori wandered from Ashen's borders and moved south at a swift but controlled lope. He wasn't much of a fan of water but the hiss of the ocean called to him, as did the dark gleam of Obsidian Beach. His paws, despite their large size, barely made a sound as he passed across the sand, his iron gaze set on the horizon. Given the scenic nature of this place he imagined loners and pack wolves alike visited it often, and thus he wasn't all that surprised when he noticed a dark shape ahead. She was smaller than himself by a considerable margin, with pointed ears and an odd shaped tail, as though it was often curled. He would have thought nothing of her canine nature, had it not been for the fact that her breed looked awfully familiar. Just like the curled tailed hounds that roamed his homeland. What were the chances of encountering one here?

He stepped forth, his curiosity mounting as the dog finally noticed his presence. He wasn't usually the sort to start a conversation, much preferred to remain silent if possible, but given the circumstances he did so without thought.

"Are you from Nippon?" He rumbled, his native language rolling off his tongue with comfortable, if not practiced ease.

*italic means he's speaking in Japanese. Nippon is the Japanese word for Japan.*

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-05-2020, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:34 PM by Iza.)

He was enormous, bigger than any wolf she ever saw before, which was not his only surprising feature. His primarily black fur seemed to merge with the sand under him. bright fiery patches made him look like a koi, or maybe like a dragon, Iza thought as she saw his horns.   Hello, yes, indeed I am, and from your knowledge of the language, you are too. she stepped carefully closer, tacking in his every reaction. The male would make an excellent addition to Deti Nochi, but one thing after another. First, she had to find out more.   And you? Are you a Long or an Oni trapped in a Wolfs' body? A rare smile showed on her face. She didn't believe in these creatures but was still curious to see how he would react. This place, what is it called?

Pink words are spoken in Japanese

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
12-05-2020, 08:13 PM

Hattori rumbled in acknowledgement. He'd suspected as much, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered, but it was good that his senses hadn't dulled a bit during his service in Boreas. In all honesty, he wasn't all that familiar with her kind since they didn't exactly rub elbows with shinobi all that often. The Noble wolves of Nippon were more often than not inclined to look down on dogs, on the assumption that they were somehow lesser, but Hattori had never truly cared for such lines of thought.

Her next question made him pause and he idly wondered what region she came from, that she was so unfamiliar with his kind. Hattori had travelled far and wide but he knew that he had barely scratched the surface, that his homeland was vaster than he could scarce imagine. Regardless, he made no fuss and his expression remained remained firmly neutral.

"No. Just a wolf." Came his flat response. If it was an attempt at flattery he didn't care to notice. She swapped to the native tongue but Hattori did not feel like doing the same, if nothing because he preferred the natural fluidity of Nihongo.  "The continent is called Boreas and we stand on Obsidian Beach."

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-12-2020, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:35 PM by Iza.)

He didn´t seem to be very talkative. Pity for him because Izanami needed more information. Boreas she mulled the name over in her head. The Kai Ken hadn´t heard about this place or came across a wolf from here in her Travels. Obsidian beach, the name fit´s the scenery. My name is Izanami. She turned around, looking at the horizon; A cluster of Islands could be seen. My family and I had to leave our home due to unfortunate circumstances. I traveled here, hoping to find a new home for us.  What can you tell me about the packs that reside here? You seem to have lived here for some time. Now, Izanami hoped that the male was willing to share his knowledge.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

12-13-2020, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2020, 02:34 PM by Hanzō.)

Hattori didn't care much for her fluffy way of speaking, he'd always been the sort who was direct and to the point no matter the language. She introduced herself as Izanami and Hattori was content to leave it at that but she pressed on, explaining that she'd forced from her home and her travels eventually led her to Boreas. A tale as old as time, no doubt. She continued on, pressing for information seamlessly as though this was a path she tread often, as though this was a casual conversation and nothing more. Her question seemed innocent enough but Hattori wasn't convinced. Obviously he had no way of knowing her agenda or what plans laid hidden behind her clever eyes but Hattori remained a shinobi at heart and he'd been questioned like this far more times than he cared to keep track of. It was an old routine and Hattori had no interest in playing along. None.

"There are many packs in Boreas, I am sure some would be willing to take you in however, I believe it would be better to find out for yourself. The words of strangers can not always be trusted." He rumbled, his expression remaining as blank and as steely as ever. Though it was nothing personal, he was a shinobi and thus his knowledge wasn't so freely given.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-15-2020, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 01:36 PM by Iza.)

No answer, not even a name; he was obviously not willing to give anything other than the bare minimum. The dog sighed softly, I see, what may be a paradise for one is hell for another. Izanami had hoped to find out more about this new land, but it seems the stranger was not willing to part with his information.

The small female turned around, now facing away from the sea. I will take my leave then nameless stranger. she couldn´t help the little jab at his manners, or their lack thereof. She started walking, and as she almost passed him, Iza spoke one last time. Hoping to maybe still get some information from him. Unless there is a way for me to repay you for your information? there was no teasing in her voice, no inviting smile, least he got the wrong idea.  

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

12-26-2020, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 09:22 AM by Hanzō.)

The canine didn't seem overly pleased but he supposed he couldn't really blame her for it. She had asked a question and he'd more or less refused to answer, in his mind his reasoning was sound but from an outsiders perspective he no doubt seemed like a bit of a hardass. Unreasonable even. But it wasn't as though he cared what anyone thought, especially since he was aware that his mannerisms and personality were often an acquired taste. The dog turned then, seemingly ready to leave and Hattori made no move to stop her. His steely gave lingered on her form, the shift of her muscles beneath the brindle of her coat, and he sensed that she had something else to say a moment before the words left her maw.

Hattori rumbled in thought as he took a moment to consider. What could a loner like her offer him? The basics of food, pelts and crafting materials were off the table, he had no interest in such a things given there were plenty back at Ashen. But if nothing he would hear her out, he had nothing to lose after all.

"Perhaps.That depends on what you can offer me."

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-27-2020, 04:28 PM

They were more similar than she thought. But this turned out to be a problem, mainly for the female herself. There was no going through him, and he didn't open himself up one bit. she huffed quietly and watched him out of the corner of her eyes.

His answer didn't surprise Iza very much. Nonetheless, it was a bit disappointing. " I fear you will have no use of earthly trinkets, I can't give you information, nor can I swear my undying loyalty towards you. " she began to walk away again, this time not intending to stop. " Farewell Nameless stranger."

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-01-2021, 11:48 AM

Hattori had suspected as much. Though not the most social of men his training as a Shinobi allowed him to get a fairly decent read of people, there was nothing she could offer him and thus this meeting was to be cut short. He sensed that she was more than just a lonely wanderer and so when she claimed that her loyalty laid elsewhere it confirmed his initial assumption. She moved and spoke with a deeper purpose, clinging onto a cause that thus far appeared to not have gained any traction in Boreas. Not that he'd been told of at least, he had eyes and ears all over the place. If something was a foot he would have known by now, probably.  As to whether that would change in time Hattori had no clue, nor did he really care.

He said nothing as she left, his gaze recast back to the horizon as he watched the distant waves.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-01-2021, 11:48 AM

Hattori had suspected as much. Though not the most social of men his training as a Shinobi allowed him to get a fairly decent read of people, there was nothing she could offer him and thus this meeting was to be cut short. He sensed that she was more than just a lonely wanderer and so when she claimed that her loyalty laid elsewhere it confirmed his initial assumption. She moved and spoke with a deeper purpose, clinging onto a cause that thus far appeared to not have gained any traction in Boreas. Not that he'd been told of at least, he had eyes and ears all over the place. If something was a foot he would have known by now, probably.  As to whether that would change in time Hattori had no clue, nor did he really care.

He said nothing as she left, his gaze recast back to the horizon as he watched the distant waves.