Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-16-2020, 03:18 PM

Malachai was aware of the small family that had recently shown up, he was told they were part of his family, the puppies were his cousins and the tiny woman who was their mother was his mother's sister... his aunt. The man he had little to no knowledge of, apparently his cousin's father and by extension his uncle but he really didn't seem to care much... as far as the young boy was concerned he was just an interloper, not really family outside of some coincidence that he didn't really grasp yet.

As far as he was concerned it had just meant more pups for him to meet, he'd already been warned not to play too rough with the girls but he was a little excited to maybe play with the bigger boys, they looked like they could probably handle his roughhousing. It was one of the twin boys that he was looking for now, struggling to separate their strange and unfamiliar scents from the rest of their family... He was pretty sure he was on the right trail but really, wasn't sure.

"speak"
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-16-2020, 03:54 PM
Rhyme was more than a little disturbed by the appearance of the blue marked boy. He hadn’t gotten much of a look at, but that blue on dark gray was unmistakable. He wanted to be sure of his assumption before he spoke to Samara about it, and was hoping he might happen across him as he took Haiku for a stroll. It was better to keep the boys apart if they didn’t want too much chaos.

Haiku scrambled ahead, they were mostly given free roam, which he was mildly surprised about but then again. What were an old man, a tiny aunt, and a bunch of rowdy puppies going to do to harm the pack? He was strolling mostly, but his expression grew serious as he spied just the pup he had been looking for.

”Haiku, slow down.” He called out ahead, mostly so the Klein boy would know he was there. ”Hey there,” Rhyme greeted him, hoping he might come closer. ”You look like a busy young man, think you have a second to answer me a question or two?” And come a little closer so he could get a better look at his eye marking.

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
12-17-2020, 02:39 PM

The approaching of paws made Malachai slow and he heard an unfamiliar voice call out. The boy turned, spotting one of the brown boys that were visiting. Almost instantly his tail started to beat the air, however, his attention was drawn away by the older man that was the other boy's father. It was an uncommon occurrence, most of his family mostly paid him no mind so he wasn't sure why this total stranger was reaching out to him. He cocked his head to the side, wondering what it was the man could even want with him.

"I guess..." He said, taking a few steps towards the man and looking up at him. If he was a wolf prone to vanity he might have clued into the familiarity of the eye markings on the man that closely resembled the one under his own blue eye. But well that was well over the boy's head right now, he was a little mystified by the coloration in the man's eyes themselves, it reminded him a little bit of Bella... though her's were blue and pink not blue and purple. Malachai looked up at the man expectantly, waiting to hear his questions.

"speak"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

12-23-2020, 03:57 PM
Rhyme couldn’t make any mistake especially as the boy walked closer. He seemed reluctant but still brought himself forward without complaint. Rhyme’s dark tail wagged slightly, but it slowed as the truth became fully obvious. They had the same colored eyes and that marking underneath one was unmistakable. This had to be Noir’s son. Rhyme tried to compose himself, he hadn’t heard from Noir since the eruption, for all he knew the boy was dead somewhere. Apparently that was not the case.

The old man hadn’t scented his son anywhere in the pack so he had his doubts that the child even knew he had a father let alone who or where he was. ”Well, Haiku and myself were a little lost.” Haiku was far enough ahead not to be able to refute that fact. ”Could you show me back to our visitors camp?” Mostly he wanted to get back to Samara to explain his findings and digest them. He should have been expecting something like this, especially knowing who Noir used to be.

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

12-23-2020, 09:51 PM

Malachai frowned, the man just wanted him to show him back to where he was staying? Couldn't he just follow his own scent trail? He stunk enough of another pack to not blend into the general pack scent. Still, he guessed it was possible that a stranger might be lost in the mists... but it was still rather... disappointing? There had been something in the man's tone when he'd called him over and now he had the feeling it was being brushed aside and that irritated him.

Oh well, maybe if he helped his uncle he'd get a chance to play with his cousin after. So he shrugged and nodded, no enthusiasm in his actions as he turned to lead the man back towards the place he knew they were staying for now. It wasn't a particularly long walk at least, especially not with his already long legs.

"speak"

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

01-03-2021, 10:20 AM
Malachai seemed almost… disappointed at Rhyme’s words. He felt kind of bad, but was thankful that the boy was agreeable at the very least. If not talkative. ”Thank you, I appreciate it.” Rhyme added on as the pup led the way. Of course Rhyme could easily make his way back, but now he had more of a captive audience. He wondered if there was anymore information to get from him.

”So your mom is called Hela, right?” He pressed lightly, working up to his deeper questioning. Maybe asking about his mom was too much too quickly. He’d caught sight of the woman at least once, but any sign of Noir’s scent was long gone from her. Rhyme tried not to think about the woman he’d met so many years ago and the one night they’d enjoyed. Mostly he tried to put the event from his mind, but as he looked at the boy he wondered. Like father like son.

”What is your dad’s name?” He asked cautiously, more certain now he already knew the answer he would receive.

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

01-04-2021, 07:46 PM

Malachai flicked his ear as the man thanked him, he really didn't think he was even doing anything worth being thanked for but he was already done trying to figure out the man, he was a mystery probably better left to someone smarter... or who cared. He glanced over his shoulder as the man asked about his mother and he nodded, narrowing mismatched eyes. What was he getting at here..? Or was he just trying to be friendly, show interest? That would be a new one, the boy was pretty used to not being noticed by his family.

But it was the follow-up question that really threw the boy for a loop. He paused his strides, cocked his head to the side and stared back at the man. "Don't have one." His voice was matter-of-fact, as far as he was concerned he didn't even need one... it wasn't as if there was a lot of typical families around for him to learn it was common for a puppy to have a mother and father, and he was certainly too young still to know how one made babies... as far as he'd thought it through Rhyme was simply someone who'd helped to raise his cousins but they were 100% Kleins because of their mother. This time he narrowed his eyes further. "Why?"

"speak"