gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

It was long pastime that she had this talk with Cairo. So, she sought him out, barking softly through the snow. It was late, dark, and unseasonable amounts of snow already coated the ground. She had little issue traveling through it, walking in a nimbus of her own blue-white light.

Once she’d gathered him from his sentry spot, replaced by her father, she led him back to the Plains, and to the council chamber, waiting for him to settle in before she spoke.

“You’ve been working hard these past couple of years. At every turn, you’ve shown your dedication to the pack. I know what rank you’re striving to reach, and I agree, you’d do well as Sentinel. I’m also certain Justice has been more than ready to step back down to a more comfortable position.” There was a tinge of humor in her voice.

She knew Justice chafed under the yoke of a high rank such as Sentinel, where diplomacy was of higher value than leaping into a brawl.

Her haunches lowered as she studied the young man, stating, “It’s past time that you step into the harness as Valhalla’s new Sentinel. Do you accept?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Cairo II

Loner

Master Fighter (250)

Master Hunter (295)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
01-02-2021, 09:39 PM

He’d been sitting nestled in the furs of the sentry hut, gazing out at a white out. Then, like a ghost in the night, Aurielle had materialized with a bark, summoning him. His shift was nearly over anyway, so he stretched and yawned, nodding to Regulus as the old crimson man made himself comfortable in the hut.

Cai followed the light of the Spirit yawning occasionally on the walk. He listened with a mixture of blush and pleasure as Aurielle spoke, but he really woke up, eyes popping wide as she turned her question to him. Sentinel? Now? Already? Surely he wasn’t good enough yet. He wasn’t even four yet.

His suddenly wide-awake mind spun, darting from one argument and excuse to another. Oh, he wanted the position, he wanted it badly. It was a place he could serve best in. But was he actually ready?

He realized she was waiting for his answer, a glint of amusement in her eye and in the faint quirk of her lips. ”I do, truly I do, but… do you truly think I’m ready?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
01-02-2021, 10:31 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her lips twitched as she watched the dawning realization in Cairo’s eyes as what she was saying hit him. It was one of the things that made him so likeable. He always felt he could do better than the last time. He didn’t accept her offer with cocky surety, but humble inquiry. Did she really think he was ready?

A hum of amusement whispered through her nose, turning into a chuckle. “You’re ready for far more than that. But for now, you will walk as Sentinel. You’ve met the requirements, and I trust you for the job.”

Her grin flashed toothily in the dark, glinting under her own light. “And as Sentinel, you have the weight of authority, and you need apprentices. Who all jump out at you?”

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.