ardent

Where Dreams Become Nightmares

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2013, 03:34 PM
New here (obvs) and excited to start RPing, :) Yaaaay.

Current Characters:

SOLARIS LUCERIUS

Male || 3 years || Rogue

Still open to anything for this gent. He's potentially joining Glaciem if he keeps unaware. He's been meeting a variety of wolves, and I'm always up for him to meet more. I'd like to see him get more friends, maybe another crush or two just because he's naive and does that, and pretty much whatever else.

---

ALTAIR DAWNBRINGER

Male || 2 years || Rogue

This guuuuuuy. I have no plans for him. He's pretty much good to do just about anything. :D I think he'll be pretty fun. He probably won't ever join a pack due to his nature, but he might occasionally ally himself to individual wolves or packs as long as he isn't forcibly tied down.

But other than that, I'm down with anything, friends, rivals/enemies, girly friends, whatever. :D

---

ELIAS ARMADA

Male || Unborn || Glaciem

He isn't born yet, but this is my IsarxEuph puppy. He will be very serious and try to make his father proud. His relationship with his siblings will be based heavily on rivalry, one sided or not. He sees all of them as a threat against his affections. To most he will be bland and stoic, but a select few may see another side of him. More of his personality can be found in the adoptions board, where my application is located. :)

--

STREGA VELENO

Female || 4 years || Rogue

Strega is a bit of a mess. She's pretty messed up, but deeeeeeeeep down in there she's not that bad. She hates other herbalists less than most, and feels more comfortable against other off based wolves, as she feels they will judge her less. She's meeting Canttina, and will be part of her little group. She's good to meet just about anyone, though you'll have to be careful~

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Renesme and Solaris?

I dunno how they'll get along- she's a chaotic wolf but right now she's in her calm mode and would rather get to know a few wolves:3

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-12-2013, 01:55 PM
must meet azalea.

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 06:20 PM
Yes of course to both! Solaris wouldn't mind that from Renesme. He's not very easily bothered so even if she did get a little chaotic he'd figure something out!

And by Azalea's profile I think they'd get along.

I do have a thread open, Razzmatazz if one of you wanted to join that, and I'll gladly start/join another board. :)

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Awesome, could you start?:)

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2013, 11:48 AM
Sure! Does she linger anywhere in particular?

Renesme

gems
size
build
player
09-13-2013, 12:12 PM
She lingers around glaciem, anywhere around there would be good:))

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
09-14-2013, 08:49 PM
I'll try to remember and get us a thread started tomorrow =) If I have time, and I should.

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-15-2013, 01:42 PM
Updated to include Altair. even though he hasn't been accepted just yet

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-16-2013, 02:41 AM
Solaris is welcomed in Glaciem ;) Usually I'd say it wouldn't fit him at all, as Isardis doesn't treat his males as well as females, and unless he fights he'd just be a hunter or healer. But there are a looot of girls in there, and as a hunter/curer males are expected to hunt for them and their pups regularly, so I thought it might be fun for you to have some girls for him to play with? Since you do mention him to be a Casanova and crush a lot - Renesme is in Glaciem too.

I won't be offended if it's a harsh no! Haha, just putting it out there. <3

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-16-2013, 11:45 AM
I would agree its a bad fit for him. However! Depending on how Razzmatazz goes he might agree to see what it's like. In which case he'd be like an auto member, and I kind of think that would be sort of interesting. He would be a little out off by Isaris as a whole, but he's so far from a fighter that it would be a while before he got any courage to try to leave.

And he fancies himself a Casanova, but good lord he is not. So awkward. But he's a boss at looking after pups, he's been doing it his whole life.

So depending on how this thread goes, what she tells him, he may end up unwittingly stumbling in. I'm not one to meta game, so if it happens, it does, and Sol will just have to roll with the punches. It'd be fun for me if nothing else, haha. And I don't even think it would wipe the smile off his face, anyways, it would just teach him that things outside your family pack? They're a lot different. Sort of like welcome to the real world.

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Updated to include Elias and Strega.

Caede

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2013, 04:40 PM
SOLARIS & CAEDENA
Caede is a religious, happy-go-lucky, mature, singing woman.
And she needs someone she can trust, cause she lost a son, a potential mate, and is now being stalked by a sadist who wants to kill her.

So maybe you'd like to thread with her? She can be a stellar friend and support system for him, not that he needs it, but you know what I mean.

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2013, 09:50 PM
He actually does! He's still really hurting from some of the events on my last site. I think someone who he could vent to and connect to would really help him. He hasn't met a lot of really nice wolves, soI think he would really appreciate meeting her. And I'm sure he would be willing to help keep her safe from her mean stalker.

Caede

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Oh good. c: they should get along fabulously. you want to start a thread, or should i?

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 10:46 AM
I could, is there a place she frequents or is likely to head to next?

Caede

gems
size
build
player
09-26-2013, 10:48 AM
anywhere up north will be great!

Solaris

gems
size
build
player
09-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Okay promise my starting thread for Caede will be up tomorrow. It's been ridiculous the past few days. ):