size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
01-19-2021, 01:14 PM
Bowen, upon hearing that they were moving far away, asked if she could tell her friend goodbye. Accompanied by her mother, the small girl moved to the border of Abaven lands. Resin sat back a ways, giving the girl her privacy. Bo was a little sad. This was going to be a great adventure, but she and Haiku had just met. Now she had to say goodbye. It just didn't seem fair.

Raising her little liver colored nose, the girl howled for her friend. She was careful to stay outside of the border, but she sat really, really close to it. All she had to do now was wait. Wait to say goodbye. She had to wonder if they would ever see each other again.
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]

Haiku

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (50)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-19-2021, 01:27 PM
The near yearling boy was playing in the snow, his massive frame was obvious against the frozen backdrop. Prose grasped talonfulls of snow and flew them up in the air to drop them on Haiku’s head. The boy did his best to dodge them, it was a great game and helped him to better get control of his feet and keep in mind his spacial awareness. Haiku stopped when he heard the call at the border for him, it was very odd but he did recognize the voice.

Haiku quickly raced towards the border and Prose followed, both forgetting their game out the pure curiosity. Haiku had been meaning to go and visit his new friend, after he’d saved her it was easy to give her such a title. A bright grin played on his features as Bowen came into sight and he plowed through the snow drifts to get to her.

”Heya Bowen!” He greeted her with a wagging tail as he looked from her to the looming presence behind, and back to her. ”Did you come to play?”

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

01-19-2021, 01:38 PM
Seeing the approaching form of Haiku, Bo rose from her seat in the snow. The girls tail moved back and forth at a blur and she grinned as her friends drew near. He greeted her and the cream and russet child beamed up at him. "Hey, Hero!" She would never forget what he had done for her. The groundhog could really have done some damage.

As Haiku asked if she'd come to play, the happiness in the girl ebbed. A frown crossed her features and she shook her head. "I..." she started and stopped. Green eyes rose to rest on his mottled visage. "I came to say goodbye." Bowen cast a glance back to where her mother waited. "We're leaving. Moving somewhere far away." Looking back to the big boy, she continued. "Mom days it's not safe here with so many packs in one spot." Bowen didn't know the details but she did kabir that someone got hurt real bad. "I didn't want to go without saying goodbye to you." Giant green eyes swam with unshed tears. She wouldn't let them fall, but she couldn't stop them from forming.

Haiku

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

01-20-2021, 10:25 AM
Excitement bubbled between them as the two puppies caught sight of each other, tails wagged and smiles blossomed like spring had come early. Haiku couldn’t help the massive grin that reached all the way up his muzzle and to his eyes. Bowen returned his greeting with her decided nickname for him and Haiku had to smile even brighter. He was a humble young thing and her admiration brightened him further. The boy tilted his head as she frowned though and his tail immediately stopped and fell to his ankles as she spoke hesitantly.

”Leaving?” He echoed with a soft whine as he lowered himself before her so she didn’t have to look up. ”How far away? I could visit? I’ll be able to leave on my own soon!” He tried to find the silver around their dark cloud. ”I’ve never been far away before! We could go on adventures then…” He tried to focus on the future but the present was so grim. They had to say goodbye. ”I had a lot of fun playing with you, and keeping you safe from the monsters.” That groundhog had been a menace! ”Just don’t forget me, okay?” Tears welled up in his eyes before he heard a crack from a certain raven.

Prose hopped down from the tree she was perched on and cracked again, ”I could send messages between you.” She offered to the puppies generously.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby

Bowen

The Hallows
Wayfinder

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (265)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Sadness overtook the pair of pups as Bowen shared her news. They had just met, but their bond had formed quickly. Now it was going to be severed by distance. Haiku's eagerness at coming to visit made Bowen's ears pull back. "We're moving very, very far away. Momma says it's called ah...Owstur." That probably wasn't exactly right, but she wasn't going to ask her mom again. It was enough that her mom had taken time out to bring her here. The whole pack was busy packing things up in preparation to leave.

Tears began bubbling over as more tears filled Haiku's eyes. "I had fun playing with you too." At the idea of forgetting him, Bowen gasped and shook her head vehemently. "Never! But... don't forget me either, okay?" They'd had such fun and he was such a good hero. He'd saved her life for sure.

Prose hopped down and suggested that she carry messages. Bowen brightened and gave a little hop of excitement. "Oh, do you really think so, Prose?! Maybe I can find a bird friend too! Then we can send messages back and forth!" The caramel colored girl beamed at the pale bird. "You're very smart. I wouldn't have thought of that." Behind the girl, her tail resumed wagging. "Then we won't really be all that far away." Smiling up at Haiku, her bright green eyes closed merrily.

Haiku

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

02-10-2021, 06:17 PM
He was quite sad that his friend that he’d only just gotten was going to be gone from his life. Bowen made sure to tell him exactly how far away she was going to be. He might not ever make it. Haiku lowered his head, looking quite downtrodden. He wasn’t a navigator but he knew that was really far away. He lowered his head further, nearly resting on his arms as she shook her head in horror and assured him that she could never forget him and that he needed to promise that he wouldn’t forget her either.

”Not ever!” He promised her, pulling his head up and nearly touching his nose to hers as he did. He kept eye contact, like his Pa said, so she knew he meant what he said. He wouldn’t break this promise. Then Prose was there to save the day.

”Prose!” He said in awe as Bowen spoke. She was just as excited with the idea as he was. They wouldn’t be able to forget each other when they were always sending messages to each other. ”What a clever bird!” He nudged the raven affectionately as he caught Bowen’s happy smile. Tears forgotten he joined her in her grin. ”Do you…” He started and looked at Prose. ”Do you want Prose to go with you? So she knows where you live, and she can.. She can help you find a friend and um..” He looked down a little bashfully. ”She can look out for you while you travel.”