size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
01-26-2021, 01:00 PM
Samara was lounging outside the temporary den her family had been given for their visit, watching as Suspense frolicked in the mist, far enough away that she wasn't really paying attention to her mother but close enough still that Samara felt comfortable only half watching the girl. Her kids were growing faster than she was honestly comfortable with but she did have to admit it helped her to feel more and more comfortable not hoving over them all the time... well it would if 3 out of 4 of her kids weren't mischief prone. The fact she wasn't totally sure where her sons or Ruin were definetly didn't sit well with her.

She lifted her head as she heard three sets of paws approaching, spotting one of her nephews... one of Hela's boy's no doubt, leading her mate and Haiku wandering nearby. She quirked a brow up at her mate and rose to sitting, remaining silent as she watched the small parade, curious what it was that had led up to this point.

Speech

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
01-26-2021, 08:31 PM
Malachai led them all the way back, entertained or not by the task he had done as asked. He told him that he didn’t have a father but after a bit of thought he wondered why. Rhyme wasn’t sure what to tell the child. He wasn’t about to lie to him. ”Well, you look a lot like..” he was tempted to just say someone I know but he was doing the honesty thing. ”My older son Noir. Look, our eye markings are the same.” He lowered his head a little so the boy could get a look before his attention turned to Samara. ”Anyway, you can go play with Haiku if you want, I bet he’d like to spar with you!” He tried to send the boys off as his own nervous energy built in his stomach.

He had no doubt Samara had seen all of that, and Rhyme lifted his brows curiously as he lowered himself to a sphynx like position beside her small frame. ”Nephew, but also.. grandchild?” He whispered softly, suddenly very aware of old ghosts coming back to haunt him.