size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
02-04-2021, 07:37 PM

Misery had found something fascinating.  The sides of the lake were frozen for several feet before the water was flowing normally.  Misery had never seen the lake without frozen water of course so this was accepted as the normal state of it.  When he put a paw on the ice it would crack and splinter with a trickle of water appearing where his paw had been. He had tried pressing down again to watch the ice break more and jerked away on realizing just how cold the water was beneath the ice.  The water seemed to sink through to his skin more than the snow.  Shaking out his paw he followed the water to where it crossed over the pack boundary line.  

Getting close to the edge he realized some of the white he saw wasn’t snow but his sister Carnage.  He had thought of her as brown-ear until recently when mom named them. Not that only her ear was brown but it was what had stuck out the most to Misery.  The darkness hid her pretty good for her white, what about him?  Misery’s black clashed with the snow but worked with the night darkness.  His top lining of silver should blend well with the snow.  Would that work?  Slinking down some more in the snow he kept forward.  If it worked he would tackle his sister by way of greeting. “Brown-ear!”

Speech:"Want to play? "

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

02-05-2021, 01:21 PM

The little girl was finding herself venturing more and more outside of their family den, getting herself familiar of the pack lands and taking in all the familiar scents. She had yet to meet any of the other pack wolves, though that was probably for the best... what if she didn't like them? or they were nasty? or smelly? The girl would walk around the lands, leaving small, dainty paw prints on her journey so anyone could find her even if she did believe she was being sneak. She had a love for the snow, the cold touch, the way it melted the moment she touched it. What she loved most was she blended so perfectly within it, she really did feel like a winter princess. The pup would keep her crown high in confidence as she fumbled around totally unaware that her brother was following her. She liked being alone in her thoughts and she was quick to take in all the details around her.

She settled by the icy lake, staring down upon it as a single paw would stretch forward as if to contemplate walking across it. Thinking about it a while longer, she would decide against it. She spent a while around here and as she soon grew bored with the absence of her siblings she would sigh, deciding it's best to turn back to go annoy them some more. As she turned to make her way back to the den she would quickly find herself sabotaged by her ebony brother. With little time to respond she would let out a little shriek in surprised before collapsing onto the floor. Startled for a moment she would quickly get her barings and stare down her brother "you... you silly!! " She would gasp, before aiming to slap a paw on his muzzle and regaining her posture. " Next time you'll wish you were sorry! " She would stick out her tongue, knowing he wouldn't take her seriously. She would giggle to herself before quickly looking around her, wondering if anyone saw the charade

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
02-06-2021, 12:39 AM

The moment his tackle worked and he’d knocked Carnage down he had another surge of pride.  Misery enjoyed winning at things.  The boy grinned, taking a step back to allow more room for her to get up.  He didn’t even attempt to dodge the slap to his muzzle, that wicked grin as he accepted it.  “Sure I will,” the mocking tolerance evident along with the playful gleam in his eyes, “look brown-ear,” a moments pause, “Carnage,” and then suddenly the haughty pride dropped for a more shared grin, “do you like your name? I think mine’s great.”

Stretching out turned into a playbow, “Carrnaggeee..” Rolling her name over as if getting used to it even as he moved along the conversation, “If you want me to worry about scaring you then I guess you better try to give me a reason.” The smirk came back, “if you can?”
[/color]
Speech:"My game, My rules "

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

02-07-2021, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2021, 11:50 AM by Carnage I.)

The girl had quickly gotten over her little outburst and would relax in her dark brothers presence as he giggled away. She was always so used to be called 'brown ear' as a pet name by her brother and had become so familiar with it and having recently been giving the name 'Carnage' she was still getting used to it. She would raise her crown in pride, and look him directly in the eye, a cheeky smirk caressing her Ebony lips. " I love it, I think Momma gave me the best name..." Her name sounded powerful and fearless if not indestructable. They all had unusual names and she thought it normal. Carnage wondered why it took so long to be given their names since it was a huge part of their identity. but she would shrug it off.

She would listen to what he had to say next and she too would mimick a playful bow if not sizing him up, she seemed slightly bigger and she loved it... she hoped she would grow up to be big and strong. " Ohhhhh yeaahh?? just watch Misery, I'm gonna be the best warrior these lands will ever know" She would growl playfully before attempting to step closer to him so that their noses were close. " One day" She would let a few moments pass before deciding to speak once more " If you win me in battle I'll do whateverrrr you say for a whole day" She would laugh, hoping she didn't regret the challenge.

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
02-08-2021, 10:25 PM

“The best? Hardly,” Misery gave his best standing tall look, puffing out the chest, “Mis’ry, Misery, Izzy.” Rolling offer a rounds of how it could work out, “It sounds smoother than Car-nage.  Sorry, guess mom prefers me.” A wicked smirk on his face as he said it.

Relaxing his stance he looked thoughtfully at Carnage, “The best huh? Even better than mom?” Misery looked assessingly at his brother then up at the night sky, “hmm, the best?  I’ll take your deal, if I win you do what I say.  You know what? You may be the best someday…” Misery could allow that, he didn’t need to be the best fighter, he had bigger plans, “but not today!”

Misery leaped out of the snow aiming to land right next to Carnage so he could bite right below that brown ear and at the same time throwing a paw at the muzzle.  These seemed excellent tactics for the young pup.  The plan was to bite and smack first and well, go from there.  Either way, if he won he got to come up with things for Carny to do for him, but he hadn't offered the same in return so that seemed pretty good set up.

Misery vs Carnage for Puppy Spar!
Round 1/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

02-14-2021, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2021, 02:24 PM by Carnage I.)

The little girl would naturally roll her eyes at misery as he boasts that he was the 'favourite' and debated whether to rise to it at all. She would stick her tongue out and mimick him as if to mock. " Whatever, brother" She would huff before listening to him accepting her challenge. Though he did not return the favour. " Oh i see how it is, too scared to match me offer?" She would tease. Almost immediately her brother would pounce into action and her eyes would widen. He would aim just below her left ear and as he moved to do so, she would aim to move her her entire aim forward to completely put him off balance. He would successully nip below her ear and as he raised his foreleg to 'boop' her she would aim to lift herself up and 'bear hug' her brother to restrict his movements, hoping to also bite down on his nose to nip.

Carnage Klein vs Misery for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
"text text text"

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
02-21-2021, 11:16 PM

Misery just offered a smug smirk at Carnage’s question of not matching the offer.  No time to make a smart ass remark though.  That could be bragged on later.  Misery would become a competent fighter but he didn’t expect to put in enough energy on that route to be the best.  He’d just have to make sure he could lure others, like his sister, into doing his fighting for him when necessary.

Carnage rose up to meet him, her paws wrapping around him.  Misery looked concerned for a moment.  He felt her nip his nose but he already had an answer for this mess.  The snow was slipper and all the more so on two paws.  Misery shifted his weight so he was leaning to the right and trying to shove Carnage so she’d fall in the snow, hopefully with him on top.  Misery had heard snow doesn’t last forever, he’d miss it when it was gone.

Misery vs Carnage for puppy spar
Round 2/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Expert Intellectual

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

03-01-2021, 02:18 PM
oh wow this was fun! The little girl was successful in wrapping her paws around him and as they were in the air it wouldn't be long till she felt him shift his weight. The snow sure was slippy beneath them! As they both fell to the floor Carnage would aim to keep her paws around him throughought as he gained an advantage on top of her. She wouldn't go down easy! Carnage would aim for her brothers throat, jaws aiming to grab the centre of his neck and clamp down to shock him and restrict his movements while also flailing her paws in the air aiming to punch him anywhere she could get on his face. What would their mother think, would she be proud that they are already having fun and challenging eachother? trying to become strong already

Carnage Klein vs Misery for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-06-2021, 12:49 PM

And the winner is...

MISERY

CARNAGE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

MISERY
Rolls: 83, 92, 93, 27
Adjusted rolls: 83, 92, 102.3, 27
Total: 258.66

CARNAGE
Rolls: 21, 61, 60, 31
Adjusted rolls: 22.05, 64.05, 60, 31
Total: 150.54

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
03-08-2021, 10:58 PM

Carnage was surely the stronger of the two but Misery was the snowmaster!  One could also say he got lucky, anyone but Misery.  He had gotten atop of Carnage and the snow was deep so that with his paws on her throat it just pushed her deeper into the snow where she’d find a hard time to get her balance up most likely.  Misery grinned down at his sister. “So, whatever I say, right?”

The snow shifted under his weight, the boy working his own back paws to make sure he stayed balance.  The snow may have been helping him but Misery realized it could turn against him just as easily.  Maybe there was a lesson in that?  For the moment he’d wait on deep thoughts, letting his eyes stare into his sisters.  It was all a game, but he’d make the most of the lasting impression.  “You fight well though.  You’ll be better than me, someday.”

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

03-15-2021, 01:16 PM
And just like that... Carnage had lost. It happened so quickly! One moment she thought she was gonna win... and the other she had slipped into the snow. The girl would gasp at the realisation and stare wide eyed at her brother for a moment. Oh noooo, what had she done? Having realised she lost a bet she would open her mouth to reply, pausing for a moment. " Uhhh... is that what i said? I can't remember?" She would smile devishly before getting back to her paws. If she had to lose to any of her siblings it would be Misery, they were always close since he tagged her as 'brown ear' If Kali had beat her then she doubted she would hear the end of it !
Her brother would then compliment and she would roll her eyes for dramatic effect as if to say whatever " You sure know I will be the best one day Misery" She would laugh, before looking at him face to face as if their noses were almost touching " And when I rule the world you can be my sneaky assistant." She would nod, agreeing to herself. She couldn't wait to see the trouble and victories they would all have.

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
03-15-2021, 09:21 PM

Misery stepped back to show he’d let Carnage get up, a smug look on the pup's face.  He didn’t remove the smug look even as she tried to squirm out of her bargain.  Then there was she was commenting on being the best and ruling the world.  Misery let her words sink into the night air for a moment. The boy’s mind loved to consider what he could get out of any given moment.  A sister bragging and enjoying big dreams and lofty goals offered loads of options.  She was also fun enough.

“You know, leaders wanting respect can’t make vows and promises then break them if things don’t work right, at least not in their own pack.  Wolves won’t follow that sort as a leader.”  Misery’s head tilted curiously with that same smug grin, “But, if you don’t want to keep the promise I’ll offer you an easy out.”

Misery stood up, stretching his front end high up in the sky.  “You want to be leader, right? Do you want to be the best of everyone in the pack? Or did you mention world?  Big goals.” Was he selling her on this? Luring her into seeing things his way? Hopefully.  “I’ll let you out of our agreement of you doing whatever I want for today, and all you have to do is,” his voice slowed here to emphasize his next words, “never stop aiming for leader, never stop getting stronger.  When you do, we are equals.  I don’t want be given a formal status of leader, that’s all on you.  I just don’t want you making up a bunch of boring rules I have to follow.  I’ll be the perfect spy and go where I will, bring you all the information, but you let me do it my way, right?” With that he sat down again a bigger grin on his face.  Sure seemed a good deal to him!  “Besides, I prefer you get it over Kali, but if I see you ever try to quit being in charge I’ll better her up.”  Misery found truth to be a thing that could be picked up or thrown away to whatever worked best.  In this case truth served long term potential purpose.  At least the truth of today.

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

03-25-2021, 03:12 PM
The girl would look up to the clear sky for the moment and take in how peaceful the surroundings were this day, totally unaware of the troubles that lurk within the world. What fate was in store for them all? they had yet to find out. Carnage would perk her ears as she listened to her brother giving her her 'first lesson' and would laugh to herself, a leader can not break promises that was for sure and while Carnage knew at a young age she would be ambitious, she wondered if one day she would see success by following in her mothers footsteps or seek success in dominating her enemies and making her mark across all of the lands. When she was alone her mind would wonder in adventure, what lurks beyond and the excitement of meeting others and creating bonds.
Before her mind wondered off, Misery would speak further and for a moment Carnage would let her guard down, her posture softening aswell as her facial expression and though she showed it very little her eyes were filled with compassion for her brother as he spoke of being equals and how he had all the faith in her. " Don't worry Misery, you'll for sure be my favourite spy. I have all the faith in you " She would smirk before attempting to bump his shoulder " What are rules ayy?" While they all respected their mother, rules were boring... but they kept them all safe.
" Have you ever wondered what lurks beyond the border?" She would murmur cheekily testing the waters of how he would react. " I wonder when momma will trust us to see what lurks out in the big world"

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
04-23-2021, 06:25 PM

Misery had what he wanted from Carnage.  They could be something more than siblings, they could be allies working to get whatever future they desired.  Misery knew the future he planned for himself and Carnage seemed a good option on who could help him reach his goals.

“Rules are great, so long as you make them.” Misery offered in chipper reply.  “Otherwise they can be kind of a pain.”  Carnage’s question offered a great example.  There was a rule from mom on limits of where they could go.  “You said you’d do anything I want of you today right?  I dare you to cross the pack borders.  There’s a spot past the border to the south where there’s some old rotting tree half fallen on the ground.  Seen it?  I noticed there had been a bird's nest in its branches.  You could easily climb up and grab it though.  I want you to go and bring me the nest and any eggs in it.”  The boy grinned triumphantly.  “Do that and I won’t ask anything else all day, or tell anyone how I beat you if you like.”

Misery didn’t need the birds nest but it was fun to see if his sisters would do it, and it would be fun to see if anything was in the nest.  The boy held a smug confident grin watching Carnage for her response.

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

05-08-2021, 09:37 AM
They had both calmed and the air was going cool, the winds caressed their fur. Carnage needed to be a girl of her word and as soon as her brother made her a challenge to cross the border to some old tree she would go quiet for the moment, wondering if he were serious. He knew that mother did not want their safety compromised and should Carnage be caught, she knew that she would be in trouble though she has never been punihed before. She wound ponder on the thought walking slowly to the edge of the border, her foreleg flirting in and out of the border until finally she would plant a paw down outside of the border. Her crown would whip back and grin to her brother, a mischievous look in her eyes. " An unusual collection your looking for?" Her heart would beat rapidly in her chest before she bounds out of the border. As she ran and ran it quickly felt as though it lasted forever, she felt she had already ventured too far out.

The girl would stop in her tracks and look back at her brother as if she were too turn back. But she was already out now. She would make her way to the tree, her eyes wide as she looked around for all the threats around her. As she approached the broken tree she would wondered if she would actually be able to get to the nest. The tree looked slippy and unreliable. Oh great. If this goes wrong Misery will find this hysterical. She would shrug her shoulders and give herself a prep talk before jumping up, her paws unsteady. She was not successful, falling flat onto the floor. She would let out a sigh in aggrevation before trying again, this time taking her time and slower. She would raise onto her hind legs before again jumping onto a steardy branch, the nest would rest just above her. she would raise a forepaw to nudge the nest, no mother was there. She would continue to smack the nest towards her before finally, a single egg would roll to the edge of the nest, just enough for her to carefully grab it in her jaws.

And just like that... Carnage would waste no time to bound back to her brother with the prize in hand. She hoped he had waited for her and did not grow bored, as this was quite an achievment.. she had made it past the border alive. As she bounded back the girl grew tired and new it had been a wholesome day. As she finally got back she would place the egg by his paws. " For my King" She would laugh, finally taking a breather. She looked across the land, double checkeing her mum had not seen her.