Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
02-21-2021, 10:05 AM
Deathbelle was heavily pregnant. Already she’d been through this twice before so she felt like she should be well and truly prepared by now. However, she was very much aware how different each pregnancy was, and this was no exception. Her first she had been young, in fit shape, and she had Archon’s full support. She had raised and run an Empire. She had felt the smile of god upon her, and with how heavenly her first had been the second was the opposite. The rumors may have been true, and she couldn’t help but think that her union with Hannibal had well and truly been cursed.

He’d felt so right in the moment but perhaps that was the lure of temptation to begin with. She felt Iolaire’s missing presence so keenly that her brother’s open arms were impossible to refuse. And one after another the wolves she loved were ripped from her arms. Io found her way into Belle’s head much more often these days. The one she had given up for the Empire, but in the end that moment caused her to fall from grace.

A sigh slipped from her dark lips as she waddled along the border, missing Magnus more than ever. She was older now, being pregnant was much more difficult this time around. She was always sore, and taking care of herself was hard. Belle tried not to feel regret in having a litter with a man that couldn’t be beside her, but days like this made it hard. Her only consolation was that soon enough at least she would have to carry them like this much longer.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-23-2021, 03:44 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Eraithus had never met Deathbelle before. He wasn't aware of her previous status except in the passing of names of others. The blue wolf had made his trek over the nook, his want for their volcano neighbor was high. He enjoyed the warmth that the volcano gave off. His paws had been wary the past few days, he was recovering from grief. In his own den he had made two makeshift graves with no bodies to recover somehow he'd rather think his kin dead than missing. Something about the uncertainty of their whereabouts had haunted him. He was his own man now and he needed to dedicate his time to the pack, to Recluse. Ears twitching he spotted a heavily pregnant wolf near the borders. She was almost breath taking to look at.

He normally was not a socially shy male after all, he had no problems approaching her quietly but still making sure his presence was known. As Eraithus searched her face it almost looked as if she was displeased, that or she had something bigger on her mind. As a fellow pack mate he felt it was his need to support whomever he could. Just as he had done in his homeland.

"Out for a walk miss? I can only imagine how you feel with life growing inside of you." he was no father. As much as he wanted to be. A family had been a goal of his, to raise a litter that was his own. He was silently hoping that one day he would sire Klein children from Recluse. Yet with his recent absence and behavior it almost seemed like a fairy tale. Eraithus made sure to stay a comfortable distance away from Deathbelle in case she was not welcome of his company. He dipped his head towards her, "My name is Eraithus, it's a pleasure to meet you." he introduced with a soft smile as he always did. The soft blue boy had never felt more comfortable in a pack in his life.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
02-25-2021, 01:02 PM
She did well to ignore the looming volcano most days, like today she hadn’t spared it a second glance. Some days though, she was caught by its shadow and the smell of sulfur haunted her always. She could feel her deceased husband here, and if she allowed it the grief might have dragged her away. Especially without Magnus beside her to chase away the dark feelings and difficult emotions. She knew that her pregnancy only heightened those feelings, and it seemed like every day had turned to a struggle. Belle half hoped today that Magnus might meet her here on the border, when she needed him the most and her heart was feeling broken. She felt like perhaps she hadn’t been pieced fully together since Iolaire’s soft arms had held her in place.

Sad thoughts were blessedly interrupted by the sound of pawsteps on snow and the once Empress brough vivid violet eyes to a man of Habari. She didn’t know his name, not that she knew many of the wolves beyond her kin here, but he was polite and took interest in her. The fallen goddess subtly hid away any turmoil that might have remained on introspective features as she smiled politely and chuckled at his words. ”A humbling experience, to be sure.” She replied softly, having long since realized the sense in hiding all that ailed her. Though packmates it was hardly polite for her to go on for the rest of her day complaining about her life.

”Deathbelle Klein, and to you as well.” She returned with a tip of her head. ”Out patrolling this evening, Eraithus?” Deathbelle replied, tilting her features and continuing on the path, expecting him to walk along with her.

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

02-26-2021, 01:57 AM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

His ear twitched, watching and listening to her carefully. When she introduced herself he tried not to widen his eyes. It was funny how small of a community this actually was. He had sparred with plague in which had the klein name, not to mention Banshee whom he had met one stormy night - only to never see her again despite the chemistry that had struck between them. Eraithus felt... intwined, as if he was meant to be here. Meant to be there to support Recluse when she needed it, which also meant being in Deathbelle's own good graces. No doubt her children would mean a lot to the Klein family and he could only imagine the burden that the queen was dealing with right now. Eraithus smiled kindly towards her.

"Yes you could say that." he looked beyond them while they walked. Eraithus didn't think he'd been patrolling but then for what reason would he have to come here to the border other than that? After all, he was currently not allowed to leave pack lands, not without telling Recluse where he was going. His laziness had tugged at his paws for too long. "I'd like to impress Recluse... Somehow. So if Border patrols is a start then that's what I'll do." he grinned. Hopefully a bit of company would raise this pregnant wolf's attitude. Lonliness was a killer and he wanted his packmates, especially the kleins, to know that he was here for them. "What about you? Are you simply stretching your legs?" he tilted his head while he asked.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
03-05-2021, 08:17 AM
Deathbelle didnt miss how relaxed the slate marked man seemed, he didn't share the Klein name but he'd found his place here in the Klein kingdom. He gave her a kind grin, which did help to brighten her own spirits. Lately deathbelle had felt nothing but loneliness. Her mate wasn't here beside her, not that she wasn't unused to losing the ones she cared most about. One by one they were taken from her or left, but the once Empress seemed to always be I a state of heartache. She tried to cling to the memories of when she was complete, of those few fleeting moments when she'd been cared for.

She pushed the memories from her mind, they hurt even worse than her current state. Deathbelle had almost reached a state of numbness, but the closer she got to the birth the more strain she felt.

Eraithus didn't seem completely convinced that he was patrolling, but he did reply in the affirmative and continued on softly to explain himself as they walked. He had his ambitions to impress the Habari queen and Deathbelle nodded lightly in understanding. He returned the question to her, asking if she was stretching her legs. She nodded again, that was a good way to put it. She had half hoped that she would find Magnus while she was out here, but she ahdn't seen any trace of him. Her heart yearned for his presence, but she was left here on her own.

”Yes,” she forced a chuckle. ”It's difficult to move sometimes, but keeping active helps in the long run.” She didn't mention how much she missed the father of her children, and did her best to hide the inner emotion.

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-05-2021, 04:17 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

It was strange really, it didn't matter the background he came from anymore. He knew that he promised his fathers and mothers that he would extend their blood outwards. Eraithus found himself more interest in loving and let be loved. The support of those he had an impact on mattered more. Even with his rank, Nephilim, it bothered him before, but he reminded himself no matter what position he was under he was here for whomever needed it. Eraithus didn't plan on going anywhere, the respectful bundle of blue fur kept his attention on Deathbelle. Making sure that his ears were pointed towards her, making it known that she had his attention.

"I cannot imagine what it feels like to carry life inside of you." he looked at her rounded belly. Young life squirmed inside of her, there was nothing that could match a mothers love for their children. At least. That's what he thought. "If you'd like I can fetch you something to eat?" Eraithus wanted badly to ask who their father was. Surely someone within Habari no? Well he didn't like to pry he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. Eraithus was keen, he sensed something was amiss but if she didn't wish to share it with him, a stranger, then that was fine. Besides, maybe if she had a bit of food in her belly it would help. For the time being, he would be her company.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
03-06-2021, 07:19 PM
She could honestly hardly comprehend how much her life changed over the years. Deathbelle was a completely different wolf today than she was last year or two years before that. She tried not to get too lost in her memories, because they often brought up awful emotions that she worked hard to bury. Vast valleys and mountains ruled her life, the highest highs and lowest lows. Much gained and more lost.

Belle tried to smile as Eraithus gave her his full attention. She wanted to be polite, and he was a distraction to keep from thinking too deeply. A flaw she hadn’t relinquished. ”It’s not a bad feeling, sometimes it hurts as my body adjusts. It is miraculous though.” Her own gaze turned to her belly, uncertain about the litter within. ”You’re very sweet to offer,” she told him softly as her delicate aws carried her through the snow. ”It’s impolite to eat in front of someone, I could only accept if you’d join me.” She knew his rank, but didn’t care, she would still enjoy a meal with him.

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-07-2021, 05:06 PM
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Something about her was comforting in a way. The warmth she gave off was something different. He could tell she had been well loved in her life, but tragedy struck them all. Eraithus tried not to think about it too much. His whole world had slipped underneath him at some point. Yet here he was, exactly doing what he wanted rather what he was told to do. Deathbelle told him that he was sweet to offer but would not eat unless he partook in the meal. Giving a quick glance over his shoulder he smiled to her. "Then I shall be right back." Eraithus vanished further into the nook. After a few minutes he returned with a pair of rabbits, despite the winter weather they seemed to be in good shape. Dropping one in front of Deathbelle he settled down beside her with his own.

"I like speaking with you, for some reason it brings me joy." the comment was meant as a compliment, but he was unsure of how it would take. Eraithus leaned down and took a bite of the rabbit, letting the warmth try to ease his anxiety. Getting close to others seemed like a task he had long forgotten. For that much was certain in the charismatic man, it felt like he was learning how to talk to others all over again.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
03-10-2021, 08:52 AM
Deathbelle could easily get lost in her own sorrow, she didn't have to try very hard to do so. The difficult part was treading with her head above the water. She had so much hope that this litter would be different than the last. She held on hope that her dream would be reality instead of reality ruining her dream. Magnus completed her, but being apart from him so much was hard. Not having him here to rely on as their pups grew in her belly.

With all of that weighing on her Deathbelle felt good having someone to distract her, and Eraithus was swift to accept her offer to share a meal. The once Empress found a nice place to make herself as comfortable as possible and the man swiftly made his return. He was sweet, dropping the pair of rabbits between them and offering a compliment as she leaned down to start her meal. She was doing a good job of hiding the turmoil beneath at least.

”You’re very sweet,” she told him softly after she swallowed her own first bites. ”It’s been a pleasure speaking with you.” Telling him he made a great distraction didn’t seem appropriate, but perhaps with time she could divulge much more of her story.

Eraithus

Somnium

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

03-11-2021, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2021, 05:41 AM by Eraithus.)
I JUST WANT A TASTE

Eraithus' ear twitched as he enjoyed his meal beside his packmate. He was glad that he could offer a bit of calmness over the storm. He didn't know why Deathbelle seemed to solemn but it was no business of his if she didn't want to share such details of her life. Private thoughts were exactly that and he was no male to force someone to explain how another felt. Yet, he also didn't want her to think he was ignoring her out of apathy. In fact Eraithus wasn't apathetic at all and many times he got attached to the wolves he met. Though he knew when it was appropriate to where his loyalties lay and at the moment along with hoping it would be stronger in the future, was his dedication to Habari and those within it.

"Any time Deathbelle, Perhaps I'll become more than just another stranger in the future." he chuckled softly through his meal however he knew it was probably time he returned to his duties. Hanging around the border for too long might get him into more trouble than he already was. Yawning with his blood soaked snout he tried to gently clean it off. "I must see to my other duties now. But if you need any help, even with those pups of yours let me know. I'll be there in no time." he was reliable and he wanted her to know that. He flashed her a smile before trotting off further into the nook.

-exit unless stopped-

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN