size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
04-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn focused on working her way back south into Auster after Sparrow's party. She did plan to explore more of Boreas but for now with the cold weather she opted to head back down into Auster for a bit. Granted, Auster was enduring its fall season now so it wasn't as warm as it could be but it was definitely warmer than Boreas.

At least it was a nice day. Neutral blue skies lay before her with pale blue and deep blue clouds on the horizon. In the distance she could see the silhouette of Auster's land. The sun was out, high in the sky and as the light hit the sand of the narrow earthen bridge it sparkled in numerous colors. Violets, greens and oranges winked back at her as she crossed. On either side of her the ocean lapped at the land bridge, its deep aqua water shifting from turquoise out to a rich, dark teal in the deeper part of the ocean.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-03-2021, 03:09 PM

Duchess had never been this far north of the continent, and she had no desire to cross into Boreas though, not with her ties to Indigo and The Hallows here. On her scouting today, she looked up at the mostly blue skies above and was sad that Indigo wasn't with her to share the warmth of the sun. He wanted so badly to see the skies and sun again, but it seemed he wouldn't be with her to share the memory of today.

With the sun out and above her, the Bifrost wouldn't be frozen again until nightfall. At the shores edge of the continent, she admired the shimmering sands of the Bifrost, a magical oddity that she had never experienced. She wondered what the sands would look like in the early morning while the bridge was frozen. Would the ground gleam more? Or would the sparkling of the sands be destroyed through the icy sheen? She would be unaware of the traveler on the bridge itself.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
04-04-2021, 12:49 PM

Jynn continued on her way, padding leisurely along the sand covered land bridge as she eyed the ocean on either side. She was slightly nervous, wondering how the tides worked here. Would they cause the ocean to rise over the bridge before she had a chance to cross? She looked up as she heard someone else crossing the bridge. Her large ears were keen to even the slightest of sounds and they flicked forward as she gazed across at a lovely purple femme.

"Hello there!" she chirped happily. Jynn was always fond of company when she was traveling and rarely turned it down. "Lovely day all things considered, don't you think?"

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
04-04-2021, 01:45 PM

A large canine came across the bridge and in her direction, she wouldn't notice until the woman spoke. She was larger than her and not really identical to herself even aside from Duchess' bright color. She was thinner, taller, just a whole different breed than herself. She seemed friendly enough though, so she would let her guard down not worrying about any danger that may have came after the woman.

She looked up to the sky as the woman mentioned the nice day, "Yeah, I was starting to miss what the clouds were hiding." She stated looking back to the woman while she stood closer to the Auster side of the bridge. "My name is Duchess, it's nice to meet you." Her gaze moved from the woman after a moment to look out at the moving shores. While the ocean was all around them, The Bifrost didn't seem like an ideal place to fish. Maybe the sands were too shallow, or maybe the fish had steered clear of the waters here while foot traffic had become frequent over the years.

"Out of curiosity, has the weather been any warmer up north? I wouldn't imagine so."

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

04-04-2021, 08:28 PM

Jynn's head cocked slightly to the side as the woman mentioned that she missed seeing the sun. Oh? That didn't sound promising for the weather in the southern continent. She tried to remember if she was walking into the wet season or the dry season. It got difficult to keep everything straight when wandering between continents. However, as the woman named Duchess spoke it became clear that Auster was also experiencing a cold wave.

She shook her head. "Nope, coldest spring I've ever experienced in the north. My name is Jynn. Thought I might do some exploring in Auster. I was hoping it might be a bit warmer down south but it seems this cold spell is enveloping everything."

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

04-05-2021, 08:39 AM

Duchess kept her eyes on the woman as she spoke, but she kept a pretty stale emotion on. She wasn't very social herself but she was interested in what she didn't know at least. "I've never been." She shook her head referring to the northern continent. "I've lived on the southern side of Auster my whole life, can't say it's much better down there." If there was any hope of a warm paradise, it would have been the southern most reaches of their world. It was how Indigo found her, searching for somewhere warm and he could find herbs. Now all they could do was hope the cold didn't last any longer after the next month or so.

"I don't mind accompanying you, at least until the day is up and I have to return to my pack." She offered, but didn't mind either way. She wasn't social but company was always nice. She wouldn't pass up the opportunity to spend time with even a stranger.

Walk "Talk" Think

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

04-17-2021, 11:33 AM

Jynn was disappointed to hear that even the southern most regions of Auster were cold. She'd spent much of her time in those regions and had been hopeful that region would be the one to escape the cold. Oh well, nothing she could do about it. She'd just have to tough the weather out and hope it would change eventually.

Duchess stated that she'd be happy to accompany Jynn on her explorations for the remainder of the day. A more social creature than most maned wolves, Jynn was delighted at the prospect of company. "Great! I was thinking of heading south along the western coast but I don't mind going north again and heading westward."