gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-04-2021, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2021, 02:00 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 3 times in total.)
Alright so since three of the players for Ignis' litter ghosted, I'm readopting out three of his pups. They're part of the mystery litter, so their designs open for just about anything (run your own designs by me first please). All the original info & rules, etc for these pups can be found here, so I'm keeping this particular thread short and simple.

There are a few designs in the original thread, I will update this one with new designs as well. As mentioned before, you're welcome to use your own, just run them by me on discord first. Current siblings in play are Ifrit & Vulcan.

Couple of things to note since the last time adopts were put up, Ignis has taken control of the pack and exiled Acere & Winter. Asides from that, nothing major has happened (yet), as I'd like these pups to be put into play so they're not left out in the goings on of the pack.

Code:
<b>OOC Name:</b>
<b>Character Name:</b> -- Praetor
<b>Design:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b> (Include potential height & build; site minimum is fine)
<b>Alignment:</b>
<b>Personality:</b> (site minimum is fine)
<b>Brief RP Sample:</b>
<b>Anything else?:</b> (ideas, maybe plots, goals, etc.) Optional.
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
04-04-2021, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2021, 12:34 AM by Ulric. Edited 3 times in total.)

Edit: I have a few different ideas for him so if something a little less volatile or potentially violent is more the vibe just let me know!

OOC Name: Shelby

Character Name: Cináed (KIN-ahj) Praetor, Cina (KIN-a) for short (Cináed means "born of fire" in Gaelic - thought it might be a fun call back to Zuriel and fam)

Design: Fiery boy by Fox

Appearance: Appearing to be born from the embers of a fire, Cináed wears a deep base of black and dark reds. The charred back eats his legs and sweeps up into his torso, forming around the curve of his hip as well as the underside of his tail. There are small flecks of this darkest color found between his eyes and on each ear tip as well. Everywhere else on his form is covered in some shade of red, with the darkest being on his face, ribs, and a majority of his tail. Other areas brighten with a bolder red that fades in and out of the other, darker colors. Similar to the embers that fly out of a campfire when a new log is dropped into it, glints of bright orange dancing across his form as if they were blown by the wind. The brightest shade of all appears in the form of his piercing yellow eyes that can either pick you apart with a glance or draw you in to him if he so wishes. All of these fiery hues meld together around a male of impressive stature, matching his father's height of 45", though he won't quite match him in build. He'll carry a muscled and toned physique that he maintains religiously, remaining at a comfortable medium build.

Alignment: Lawful evil

Personality: There is very little about the young man that could be considered "puppy" like. He is naturally mature with a very charismatic air to him. He pretty much always wears and easy smile and can be quite chatty when he feels like it. He can also seem quite vain and spends a lot of time either improving his physique or grooming his coat to a meticulous perfection. Most of this is a facade though, an act he plays to get what he wants and draw others into him. He quickly learns how he can attract more with honey than vinegar and is almost like a politician with how he interacts with strangers. He's sometimes hungry for attention and validation. However, as he grows more comfortable with someone or when he is just around his family, his true personality shines. He is cunning and calculated with everything he does, even from a young age. Nothing matters more to him than his family and will almost always put them and the lessons he's taught by his father above anything else. As he grows older and matures, a noticeable shift in his personality will begin to develop between the two sides of himself where they are no longer just a show he puts on for those he wants something from, but two completely different personalities that he begins to lose control over. There are several things that seem to trigger these shifts, but most notably are various forms of violence or fights as well as when he is attracted to someone and is lusting over them. Something that continues to deepen and show more in his personality as he gets older is a disregard for any life that he doesn't consider "his". This might mean wolves in his family or potentially any wolf in the pack that he deems valuable as well as any partners that he's taken a particular liking to. Anyone outside of that circle are only of use to him if they can offer him something he needs or wants. Otherwise, he couldn't care if they live or die.

Brief RP Sample: (adolescent Cina) With his paws dangling over the bow of the ship, he held a mouse he found by the tail, smirking a little as he watched it squirm and wriggle and struggle against his grip. He smirked a little every time it managed to catch its little claws on rusted texture of the hull and would climb up a bit just for him to pull it away back into the air to continue its dangling and struggling. It'd be so easy for him to just let go and watch the poor thing go tumbling to the hard surface of the ice that awaited it at the bottom of a long drop and for a long moment he considered it. Knowing he was the only thing keeping this little creature from death... It was an intriguing thought. In the end though, he was slightly more sensible than to just let a snack go falling to the earth. He pulled the mouse back up to the deck where he was laying and tossed it up, catching it between his sharp teeth and giving it a swift death as he ate the little morsel.

"Cináed!"

He heard someone from within the ship calling his name and his head popped up, vibrant golden gaze looking to see who might be looking for him. "Coming!" he called back, a pleasant, melodic tone to his voice. Getting to his paws, he gave his coat a good shake to get rid of any snowflakes that might have accumulated on the dazzling hairs and made sure to lick away any remaining blood that could be clinging to his jaws. He had to keep up his appearances of course, couldn't just go greet someone with bloody jaws. A natural, pleasant smile appeared easily onto his lips as he trotted forward to attend whatever training or meeting had been planned for him, leaving behind a few little remaining remnants of his mouse friend on the deck.

Anything else?: I kind of envision him either being very polygamous or maybe having one "mate" and then just sleeping around with others here and there for fun - also on that note, just depending on how things go as he gets older, maybe getting progressively more violent and shifting more into rapist territory. Maybe even some male lovers in there just to switch it up? Not entirely sure yet, but I do kind of like characters to shape themselves however they want so would be interesting to see! He gives me very politician that is completely different behind closed doors kind of vibes right now. I haven't decided if he'd really want to go for heir yet, but I wouldn't say that would be completely out of the realm of possibility. Kind of depends on how he shapes up and if "leading" sounds fun.

Kyanite 1

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Creed
04-07-2021, 06:22 PM
Design is a WIP (waiting on a design to be made but I'll run it by you when it's finished)

OOC Name: Shrapnel
Character Name: Cinder Praetor
Design: Debatable atm
Appearance: Will update this when I settle on a design
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Personality: She is a selfish creature driven by her own goals and desires. Even from a young age, the ambitions she possesses is astounding. Once she's set her sights on something she's unmovable in her resolve until she's accomplished her goals. No is not a word she's familiar with or even accepts. It's either her way or the high way and boy does she have a temper. It's apparent early on that if she doesn't get what she wants, when she wants it, that her namesake comes into play. Much like the fiery embers that start as small coals, her anger can catch ablaze with the smallest amount of tinder. She has severe anger issues and has little care in the world who's in the crossfire when she has a flare up.

While utterly selfish, she does not extend this trait to her family or those who have earned her loyalty. While that group is very small, she will tend to serve a higher power when applicable. Ignis and her siblings mean everything to her and she will follow Ignis' example blindly. Perhaps to a point that is unhealthy, but she thinks of herself as a spear ready to be wielded in whichever direction the fiery patriarch directs. That is until she gets a taste of her own power. Once that happens she finds that she will do anything she can to be the best an obtain that which she desires. She's certainly more of a leader than a follower. Should she ever feel that a wolf is not pulling their own weight she won't hesitate in attempting to strike them down.

She's a competitive little vixen as well. While she often competes against herself to reach new heights of success, she'll often challenge others as well if only to prove that she is better than them. She can be quite vain and thinks quite highly of herself and her abilities. She's not above making someone feel like shit because she's bested them. Perfection is the only thing she sees and she will aim to be just that. Absolutely and utterly perfect. Anything that disturbs that part of her little world will not like the repercussions. She wants to be admired and hear praises shoved her way constantly. Almost like a succubus who feeds from the attention. She will do anything to get it too.
Brief RP Sample: The girl was still but a young babe, and yet she already had so many ideas about how her life would go. After lessons with Ignis, she had decided exactly where she wanted to go within the pack. She was a perfect goddess. Why should she reach for anything less than the stars? She was going to aim for the top ranks and absolutely prove to her father that she was the only one perfect enough for the job. While not the tallest or strongest out of her siblings, she made up for it with sheer cunning and dedication.

She was only a pup now, but she would listen as they were being tutored with rapt attention. With such a soft pudgy little body she wouldn't be able to attain what she wanted, but as for a long term goal it was perfect. Now how to make Ignis see that she was the only candidate right for the job of being his heir?

It was an inner turmoil that took over her thoughts. They were ceaseless and relentless in plaguing her, but it was all she could think about. How could she make herself better, fight harder, train more than she had the day before? It was an obsession for the young girl, but not one she was willing to stray from for even a moment. (short rp sample, butttt this is a taste of how intense she would be).
Anything else?: My goal is to have her be an ambitious little shit. She wants to be the best at everything, but won't be below petty little tricks and mischievousness to get to her goals either. Kinda playing her off of narcissistic personality disorder with maybe some OCD?.

Halcyone

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vasilia
04-08-2021, 11:06 PM
OOC Name: Vasilia
Character Name: Celosia Praetor
Design:
[Image: red-bull2-by-queenkcd-ddm0j0x.png]
Appearance: Celosia’s pelt is mostly dark, a variety of shades of red from mid tones to some shades that almost appear black. The darkest shades frame her face, as well as wrapping around her shoulders and underbelly, and stretching across her spine. The darker tones are broken up by vibrant speckling of a brighter red shade that blends with her fur. Her most notable markings are slashes of an even brighter shade that start at her ribs just behind her forelegs and continue down her side and hide legs. A similar type slash like stripes frame circles around each of her silver eyes. She seems to have been missing most of her tail from birth and is left with only a short nub, but is blessed with rams horns that she takes great pride in. She stands at 39” (possibly more if I can afford the extra height) and maintains an average build, not too stocky, but not too thin.

Alignment: True Neutral

Personality: Celosia is does not possess many traditionally feminine traits, and even tends to resent the idea the there may be some out there that might see her as less capable. Because of this, she pushes herself farther than she should sometimes, and is trying constantly to prove that she’s just as tough, if not tougher, than those around her. She places a high value on physical ability, as well as loyalty. No bond could ever be as strong as the one she shares with her family, and while she may have an occasional attitude, as well as a bit of a superiority complex that pushes her to try and outdo her siblings, she would do anything and everything for them. She outspoken and opinionated, far from being the type to sit back and let others steamroll over her. If she thinks someone is being stupid, she isn’t afraid to let them know.
While not inherently vicious, she can be somewhat oblivious of others feelings at times, and can come across as rude and insensitive. She speaks her mind with little to no thought on the impact her words might have on others, or the trouble it could potentially get her into. This habit often makes her come across as a bully, and though she doesn't usually intend to hurt others feelings, she also doesn’t exactly care much about how she is perceived and can be somewhat insensitive to those she views as being too moody.
She often struggles not only with understanding the emotions of others, but has difficulty processing and working through her own emotions. This is a source of great frustration for her and can lead to her engaging in reckless behaviors at times to try and force a distraction from whatever unpleasant emotions she may be feeling. When facing grief or sorrow, she chooses instead to lash out in anger, taking on a more hostile demeanor, channeling that pent up emotion into someone else.

Brief RP Sample: WIP

Anything else?: With her issues processing and understanding her emotions I want to see a lot of in character development for her. I see her being a lot more prone to fits of anger and recklessness when she’s younger, constantly trying to chase this feeling of normalcy that she can never seem to find, while also trying desperately to prove herself to everyone. As she gets older, I see her still retaining those tendencies, but being much better about keeping herself in check and having an easier time knowing her place and her worth. I want to see her need to prove herself temper out as she begins to grow her confidence, but of course that all depends on how things play out ICly. I can definitely see her retaining a competitive streak throughout her life, and will likely aim for some sort of higher rank as she gets older, and might feel a bit bitter if others out pace her own achievements due to her competitive nature.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Because I'm impatient and want these babies in play ASAP...

Congratulations to Shelby, Shrapnel, & Vasilia! Y'all are the new proud players of these pretty babies!
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.