ardent

Of Demons and Darkness

Greed

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2013, 11:57 PM

He was doing a lot of traveling lately. This land was simply so vast and exciting.It was different everywhere he went. He could see a desert from a mountain peak then turn around and see a jungle in the other direction. And it still held so many possibilities. There were packs here, though he had not approached any yet to join. Being a loner held freedoms that a pack lacked, but what if he got injured? If he couldn't hunt, it was all over.

Better to have friends, or at least some allies in the world. Someone to watch his back. Ah well, no need to dwell on that. Greed shook his massive black head to shake off the words clinging to his mind.Bi-colored eyes of beaten steel and gold. White paws carried a muscular black form over the ground, through the grass that might be taller than him in some places. Animals grazed in the distance, aware of the predator that was walking in the distance. The sun was past its peak, starting to sink low in the sky and stain the blue to orange and pink. The few fluffy clouds that bobbed across the sky were also coloring. A beautiful sight, but not one that really interested Greed. Speech!

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-30-2013, 02:27 AM

a pretentious man of black and white found himself slipping in and out of the confines of tall threads made of gold, some reaching desperately above his thorn-riddled crown of arrogance and toward the sky. his days had drawn long, he hadn't a clue where to start his endeavors. he needn't reason yet to seek out the truth in the information the harlot known as medusa whispered to him. and though he was more than excited about his brother's arrival and acceptance of his morbid tendencies, again the man hadn't found any reason to go jumping forward with any type of plan. in fact, he wasn't quite sure dear kapras?us would be as willing to follow him as he put out. he'd have to test that before going further with him.

jaws lined with pencil fell apart as a yawn racked his skeletal figure, shoulders shaking while a coarse groan forced through a tense throat. as they snapped back, invertly colored eyes widened and blinked vigorously to rid the water disfiguring his vision. charcoal sheathed masts held up the man's body, threads of ivory mingling briefly with gold as slight feet carried him along. pointed audits swiveled for show; he couldn't hear anything as a gentle breeze shifted and waved the grasses surrounding him. but he didn't much need them - he could see as far as his eyesight would let him over this flat land.

but he hadn't been paying much attention, now had he? off to the left, caught by his peripheral vision, was a guest quite the opposite of he. split maw cracked into a wicked grin as he allowed his eyes to wash over the man. he stepped closer, but only enough to bring attention to himself. "baldr must have worked hard on you." he knew the man had about a ninety percent chance of understanding him, wolves around here didn't seem to know of his religion. but he didn't bother. if anything, he figured it gave him a mysterious edge.

notes; baldr is usually known for being the wisest nordic god, but he's also known for his handsomeness, which jaeger was referring to

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself

Greed

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2013, 11:08 PM

A whisper of grass trailing its long fingers across fur.

Steel and gold turned to behold the man who stood there. He was an attractive fellow. His white fur and dark markings setting off the most interesting eyes that Greed had ever seen. One was a pure and deep blue, the other a bloody ruby with a drop of the bluest of waters in the center around the pupil. The being was male, and already the knight of shadows and snow wanted him. He was unique, and dangerous by the perfect array of muscle that stretched over his frame. A fantastic specimen of a wolf.

"Baldr must have worked hard on you."

Who the crap was Baldr? he was not a religious fellow and barely had a second thought towards the ones who made the world keep on spinning. Was it a compliment? A crafty insult? Maybe even a threat? The crafty man hid his lack of understanding and gave a small smile, replying in a neutral voice that ended with his usual flirty nature, "Yes, I believe he did. The name's Greed, so who might you be?" A perfect eyebrow quirk ended this exchange, along with a Cheshire cat grin, something that held just a little bit of manic flare.
Speech!

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-31-2013, 01:33 AM

a slighted smirk fell over the jester's lips, spectacles of different color playing over his guest's features. the man was certainly one to look at - like an inverted version of jaeger without the masquerade mask to match. he couldn't help but to yearn for the man. not to do so would be like insulting himself, wouldn't it? delicately chiselled feet brought him closer, toned and taut vessel weaving his usual fluid movements. banner threaded with three shades seemed to float haphazardly aligned with his spine, diamond hued ears swiveling methodically.

intuition told him the man had not understood him, but who ever listened to that? eyes glinted in sunna's light, reflecting a childish and perhaps acidic air about the nordic man. he contemplated only briefly about whether or not this man in front of him needed to know his name. "finjarg." he was lucky to get a name at all. a generous smile split his face, crinkling his eyes and showing every pointed tooth within his jaw. "and what in all of midgard has brought greed to please my ears?" his tone was playful, a sliver of seductive laced in. would the fish bite?

notes; sunna is a name for the sun personified, and midgard is the nordic name for mortal earth

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Greed

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2013, 10:01 PM

His bi-colored gaze was drawn to that perfect body again. So finely muscular. So perfectly perfect. It made his blood rise and simmer with a deep wanting he had had his entire life. He did not dare to let this feeling show on his face, though. He would enjoy the view and bear with wanting in silence. He was curious about this male. He spoke of things that Greed held no knowledge of. This snowy beast was an interesting creature.

"Finjarg, and what in all of midgard has brought Greed to please my ears?"

Greed gave a small smile to indulge this "Finjarg". It was a strange name, one so strange that it made Greed question it. But, there were plenty of souls with strange names. He had no reason to doubt it. So, all he could assume was that he was telling the truth. But there was a reference to some "midgard" that made his mind draw another blank. It didn't really sound like a certain place, so he could assume that it held a general meaning. "I'm not sure, my friend. I travel where my feet take me and sample what life has to offer to one like me."

I speak I think I hear

OOC: So sorry it's so late! We had family, then after they left I had friends come to stay and I couldn't really get on and post.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-07-2013, 03:41 PM

slight feet slipped closer to the pretentious baron's guest, deep cerulean and opal eyes crawling over his every feature. he noticed the muscles hidden, flexing ever slightly, beneath the soft texture of his coat. the man's gaze drifted from prominent shoulders to well toned thighs, creeping down toward the forbidden groin. his mouth salivated, thoughts poisoning and urging the nordic jester to cave in to instinctual desire. he wanted this man. but what could this man do for him, other than give him a pleasurable fling? he wouldn't allow anyone, especially a stranger, to penetrate his need or want without a price.

his boned figure twisted and turned, skinny stilts moving no more than an inch as he fidgeted. something about this guest of his set him on edge. perhaps it was that the man didn't react how he had intended, which never before had happened. was he not voluptuous enough? did his body not beg to be taken, to be abused? frustrated, slightly elongated jaws snapped lightly twice before the jester's suave tones touched the space between. "you seem an educated man." he twisted to his right, carbon mask visible to his guest. "perhaps you could educate me?" there was a hint of playfulness to his voice, daring the man to play along.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

Greed

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 05:35 PM

What an interesting man. And a very beautiful creature. He was a perfect being. A marvel. An object to play with until his attentions started to wander again. This prize that would be his, and Greed was sure that it would be, danced a bit, giving him a very pleasurable view of the hard muscles under a furry coat. Burning gold and beaten steel roved over the landscape painted there, every mountain and valley. The orbs moved back to the face too soon though. He wouldn't show just how much he desired this wolf until it was right. When he was certain that he had him for a night full of pleasures.

"you seem an educated man. Perhaps you could educate me?"

The words followed a subtle clack of the other's jaws. Almost as if he were annoyed about something. He did not follow the thought to find out what the slight snapping of this Finjarg meant. There was a nasty little invitation, if he was interpreting it right, that made pleasant shiver make his quiet heart stumble just a bit. A sly, amused, smile curled his lips before he drifted a step closer to this beautiful creature. His muzzle moved to where his ear should be before he murmured in a silky smooth voice, sprinkled with a bit of desire and amusement, "Hmm, I'm sure that I could, but what should I teach you, Dear?"Maybe the pleasure he could offer. With a bit of pain thrown in if this creature wanted that.

I speak I think I hear

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-23-2013, 04:12 PM

the man's grin caused a mirrored reflection to plaster onto the jester. now that was a reaction he'd expected. this was his game. he welcomed the man's advances, even leaned into them. he would not allow their bodies to touch though; he needed that electric current to friction between them first. the one that caused delirious, confused mornings with only a halfmind of the savage events of the night before. when the silken tones of his guest kissed the diamond threads of his ear, the man couldn't help but to allow a groan to slip haphazardly through his lips.

what could he teach him? perhaps how to love, to take time to know someone, to build that sexual tension over years until finally it exploded in one night of delicious passion? no, a beast such as himself didn't love but for a single night. to give his full attention to anyone but the gods would be foolish. they owned him. he was their just siren, bringing in the damned and broken for them to cast down to niflheim. that was how it should and always will be.

a toothy smirk played over his penciled maw, mercury and cerulean spectacles shining. he stepped past the man's shoulder, neck lowering to bring his crown eye-level with his groin where he aimed his breath. "i need information on a woman named newt." his eyes played over the man's tender regions; he really was a gorgeous man. "newt saxe. do you know who she is?"

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF