size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-20-2021, 03:39 PM

Viper was pregnant. The little island was growing too small for Chimera and his women. Especially since half of them hated the other half. Who knew how many pups Viper was going to have? Chimera had been thinking about striking off on his own. Starting his own group somewhere. Siren may not want to leave the island and her deer... but he could find her another island. There would be more deer. Maybe he could even capture some and take them there. There were other things to do first. Protocols.

Chimera howled for his older sister. He never asked for anything and he wouldn't ask now. He simply called her to the shrine to tell her that he may be leaving and taking a number of wolves with him. While he waited, the massive brute stared down into the water at the glowing fish. His gaze narrowed as they congregated near the edge as though they hoped he would feed them. There wasn't a chance of that. Chimera already had enough mouths to feed.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-28-2021, 05:06 PM
So much seemed to have happened since the last time she spoke to Chimera before the disappointment of a raid. His call for her wasn’t one that she anticipated. He asked for nothing but to be left on the island, in return he scouted, hunted, and protected the pack as a whole. That he didn’t seek her out in the palace was another intriguing factor and as she made her way to the shrine. The situation with Toxicity still hadn’t quite fully settled in, but seeing the white trees and the abandoned shrine hit home. Ashen was forever changed.

She didn’t allow her thoughts to consume her or show on her features as she approached her chimeric brother. They had formed a truce of sorts, and built a trust since then. She had kept her promise, giving him full reign of the island and full access to Ashen’s resources. Maybe it wasn’t her husband’s favorite treaty but Venom had never been disappointed in Chimera. Venom nodded her head in greeting, ”What can I do for you, Chimera?” She didn’t often offer herself like that but the brute had earned it.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-28-2021, 06:04 PM

It didn't take Venom long to find him. He made no move to intercept her, instead allowing his older sister to come to him. Her first words were business, so his first words would be as well. "I've served Ashen to keep Siren happy and safe." The behemoth brought his gaze around to look Venom straight in the eye. He'd never been one for deference and submission. "It's time that I serve myself." Chimera then brought his gaze back down to the little swimming fish. "Viper gave birth." Did anyone else even know that she was pregnant?

"I intend to leave Ashen with those from my island and forge my own pack." It was a courtesy that he was even telling her. She had earned his trust though, just as he had earned hers. A vast difference from when they first began together. "There is a large island near here. I'm going to take it for myself. I will be king and Siren will be the queen that she was meant to be." It was no secret that Chimera put Siren on a pedestal.

"If there are any that you wish to rid yourself of, they may come as well as long as they understand that they will be under my rule." And, because he wasn't blind to the ways of the world, he continued. "If you wish to become allies, I wouldn't be opposed." That was as close as Chimera got to saying, 'can we still be friends.' The brute case a sidelong glance at his sister with his pallid pink eye, waiting for a response.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
08-28-2021, 06:35 PM
He began with something she already knew. His devotion to her little half sister was almost endearing, if Chimera could ever be. Without hesitation he went on, saying he had served Ashen but he needed ot serve himself. Venom tilted her head curiously, lowering a brow when he went on. The woman Viper just gave birth. Sunset eyes widened in surprise. He was away on the farthest island from the shrine, no one went out there and no news was brought. Until this moment. They did have laws saying an offending party had to leave if they chose to procreate, but Chimera came in with a follow up and had plans to do just that.

”Very well.” He hadn’t been asking and she wasn’t giving him permission. This was just the end of their prior business agreement, and they would move onto the next one. ”No one will be barred from going with you.” She had no one in particular to be rid of, but if they wished to go they could. ”It would honor me to have your allegiance as fellow alpha.” She added in the end with a slight nod. ”When will you depart?”
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-28-2021, 06:46 PM

Venom agreed easily with his leaving and for a moment he thought that she might he glad to get rid of him. She continued, however, by saying that any would be free to follow and that she would be honored to be allies. That assuaged the sudden surge of insecurity. The two of them had been through a lot and, though he had started out simply doing things for Siren, Chimera wanted the best for Venom as well.

Standing, the giant man came forward, standing over his striped sibling. His muzzle lowered and he placed a soft kiss upon her forehead. "Thank you for all that you've done. I know that housing Siren and myself hasn't been easy." Yes, he'd heard the talk. Often. Pulling back, he looked the woman in the eye. "We leave within the month. Any wolf of Ashen will be welcome on my lands." He promised this as a show of good faith towards their alliance.

"Chimera Quill Klein"