ardent

Just Doing a Little Decorating

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Her days had blurred together for what felt like forever, but it didn't bother her much. She didn't understand the concept of time. What was it anyway? She enjoyed playing with the knick-knacks and sticks she found, sharpening them and haphazardly sticking them in the ground outside her den with no rhyme or reason to them. She found it entertaining...especially when she stuck little heads on them. Squirrels, birds, fish...all manner of small creatures. Her current project? She was decapitating a raccoon head to stick on the end of a sharpened stick that was right near the entrance to her den, like a soulless sentry there to guard her treasures.

When she finished that mess, she roughly stuck the head on the spike and sat back to admire her handiwork, tongue lolling out of her mouth as she opted to take a break before she returned to decorating her grounds.