Small
build
Light
player
Dikui

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Overachiever
10-03-2021, 03:47 PM
D i m o s t h e n e s

Damn, this was strange. All of the grass around him was purple and blue, without a touch of green or even dead tan. It hadn't snowed here, apparently, so he could see it, and he wasn't sure if he liked it. He didn't mind the colors. It was just really, really weird to see them on grass. He'd assume that that was just how the grass was here since those tar pits had also been really, really weird, but other things had changed too recently. The evenings were getting longer, blue fireflies hung around everywhere at night, and the stars were blurry. A small bird hopped through the grass, and Dime did a double-take. It was the same blue and purple as the grass! He didn't even try to hunt it; he was so surprised.

"Speech"

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
10-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Moving West to escape the cold, if even for a little while, was appealing to the seductress. The snowy landscape fell behind her as she moved into the barren desert. Entering only the outskirts, the scent of sweet grass and fresh water compelling her. Evening was just stretching out before her when she arrived. And with that approaching evening, other strange events began to occur. A glow took over the grass as she left the desert behind her and found this little oasis. Purple and blue hues clung to the grass, like a rich horizon in the ground instead of the air.

Frowning, she brushed a paw past the grass, and made her way to the water. The water itself seemed normal, until she lowered her nose close to the surface. A firefly ‘popped’ from the water, startling the wolf with a soft gasp. It landed on her nose, and then fluttered away. As she stared after her, her eyes found the wolf, and the bird that he watched. His expression as startled as her own. “I thought I was travelling to the West - not to another world!” she huffed a surprised laugh.

"Speech"

Dimosthenes

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Novice Navigator (20)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dikui

10-04-2021, 04:31 PM
D i m o s t h e n e s

The bird flapped away as another wolf approached. She also wore blue markings, but they didn't cover her whole body as they did with the grass and the bird. Maybe they were natural? Odd, but definitely not the weirdest thing he'd seen all day. And they were pretty, so Dime was inclined to hope they stayed around all the time.

She looked as surprised by their surroundings as he was, exclaiming that she hadn't thought she was traveling to another world. "It's pretty though, isn't it?" He grinned, and looked out at the sea of purple and blue grasses. "You should find it familiar." He looked at her again and winked, just so she got the right idea. He didn't mean anything serious by his compliment. He was just bored, and she was pretty, and heck, why not be nice?

"Speech"

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
10-07-2021, 12:54 AM
Keetie grinned back at the pale wolf. His green eyes seemed just as surprised as her mismatched one. Understandable, considering the weird going-ons in the world. Was it natural for a desert oasis to be so colourful? Could it be something to do with the underground water source in his area?

It didn’t matter the reason, only that it was. She wanted only to experience and enjoy its wonders. “Why. Do you think I match?” she teased, raising a paw and comparing it to a rather sharply blue patch. “But yes, it is rather pretty, in an otherworldly sort of way”

"Speech"

Dimosthenes

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Novice Navigator (20)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dikui

10-14-2021, 02:53 PM
D i m o s t h e n e s

She seemed to have missed his flirtation. Or maybe intentionally avoided it. Fine. He could take a hint and the blow to his ego. He was relentlessly stubborn in many aspects of his life, but he wasn't super into this lady anyway. She was pretty colors, but not really his type. Not that he knew what his type was, really. He didn't have enough experience with romance yet to know.

She compared one of her paws to a patch of blue grass and described the plants as 'pretty, in an otherworldly sort of way'. "That's a good way of describing it," he agreed. "Maybe they did come from another world. Like, poof! Magic from the moon! Or whatever."

"Speech"

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
10-15-2021, 09:18 PM
“Ha! I like your theory. Magic from the moon...” she mused glancing up at the sky for a moment. It could be said that all this weirdness started from the moon. It’s strange swollen form, the lack of its waning. Should that have affected the tides, too? She shook her head, not wanting to get too lost in the why of it all. She just wanted to experience it. “I’m Keetie, love” she said, offering him an easy smile and collapsing lightly on the overly colorful ground. “Come, would you sit with me a while and admire this Moon-world?” she suggested with an easy shine in her eyes.

"Speech"

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
10-16-2021, 06:24 PM
Lorikeet

Out of the corner of your eye, you see a chipmunk scampering by. Wait - is it glowing? You also find 1 mushroom. Maybe these are worth keeping…