An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-17-2021, 07:00 PM

Azure figured the season couldn't get any worse, and then it did. The nights lengthened dramatically and what they now saw of the sunlight was brief. The sun had begun setting nearly immediately after it had rose, and never did it reach high and bright enough in the sky to blanket the world in warm light. Warmth it seemed had vanished from their world entirely, replaced by an unmistakable otherworldly chill that only made the cold winter winds much harder to bear.

Sirius had given him more responsibilities and Azure had spent many a night and 'day' considering what he could do to benefit the Armada in his new position. A thought came to him - one he initially hated, but grew to accept - and after stewing on it and talking it through it in his head, he'd decided to bring it to his father. The Warlord might appreciate Azure's over-ambitious idea or he might not, but regardless he couldn't sit on it any longer. He diverted off his patrol, picking up his pace as he caught his father's scent and coming up on him hesitantly.

"Hey uh, can we chat?" He asked as he neared.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-17-2021, 09:43 PM

Winter was known for having shorter days and longer nights, but this was becoming something else entirely. The strangeness in the air was undeniable, and it left him with a sour taste in his mouth. A worry for the whole of the Armada.

The Warlord slowed his pace as he heard the footsteps of another. It took only a glance to see the equally tall form of his co-alpha approach him. He offered the young wolf a small smile. “Of course, Azure, what can I do for you?” he said. No doubt Azure’s need would be either pack related, or to that of his upcoming litter. Either way, the Warlord was all ears. He had come to a stop by this point, his attention on Azure.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
10-17-2021, 10:21 PM

Azure took a seat upon the long grass beside his father, sparing a glance around to ensure no other wolves were within range to hear the men speak. "I don't like how this winter is progressing." He admitted softly, craning his head up to regard the dawn that he knew would soon fade into dusk much too early. "I know we're having.. issues with Fireside at the moment, and that Sparrow has won a pack, but I think there's more to worry about then petty squabbles." A heavy sigh pulled from his lips at the mere thought of the asshole pirate, but then his mind drifted to Hana and his unborn children and he knew there was no point to focusing on his enemies alone now when the world was changing so rapidly.

"I was hoping to get your permission to host a gathering, somewhere away from here, perhaps the battlefield." Azure came out with it quickly, knowing better then to beat around the bush with his father. They were co-alpha's now, so surely the man would take his word with a little more weight, right? "I'd invite every other alpha of Boreas and Auster, bring them together and agree on a temporary truce while we figure out what's going on lately. We can't focus on idiotic pissing matches like with Fireside when our world and every pack member we have could be in danger. We don't even know how to protect them from.. all this." He kicked out at a blade of grass, and a cluster of ethereal fireflies burst into the air and flew away.

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-17-2021, 10:33 PM

Azure’s caution didn’t go unnoticed, and Sirius came to readiness himself. Thinking Azure’s simple matter might be more important than he had first let on. He leaned towards the boy and listened as he spoke. Nodding in agreement about the strange progression of winter. The other matter however… Seer scowled readily. Unhappy with the outcome of what had passed. He would have been happy to leave well enough alone, but as long as Fireside and Sparrow squabbled at his borders, that seemed impossible.

Azure was quick to continue, laying out his plan. The Warlord had to begrudgingly admit that there was a great deal of common sense to it. Too much so to ignore it. We don't even know how to protect them from.. all this. If nothing else, that right there was the line that proved the importance of Azure's words. He wanted to protect the Armada as well, they were both in charge of keeping these wolves safe now. “I don’t like it, but agreed. We will leave Zee in charge here, with Mortis running the patrols. I’ll lead you take the lead on calling the Alphas, since this is your idea… and its a damn good one. “

"Sirius Fatalis"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

10-17-2021, 10:47 PM

It reassured the newly promoted alpha that perhaps his idea did have some value of worth behind it, and Azure nodded - mostly to himself - with a slight smile tugging at his maw as his father confirmed it. "Thank you, and for the record I don't like it either." If it was up to Az's wants, he'd show up at Fireside and burn the whole thing down... but there were more important things to take care of now, and he couldn't get the worry out of his head that his unborn children were currently in the safest place they'd be their entire lives - and were getting ready to vacate that sanctuary.

"I'll start the preparations now, then, send out a few ravens. Do you have anything you'd like to add to it?" While Azure had received permission to continue with the plan and been allowed to remain in the lead with it, he valued his father's opinion too highly to ignore what wisdom the older wolf could share.

"Speech"