Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-17-2021, 02:45 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Kolfinna's news of the northwestern patrol had weighed heavily on Lúta's mind on top of so many other burdens. If a patrol was out this far it meant the unrest at home had only increased. She longed for news of her parents and feared them dead. She struggled to fit into the role of a warrior, haunted again by the memories of her past and former station. In many ways the Hallows simply wasn't the same without Resin and she struggled to connect with her pack mates and root herself down. She felt lost and ultimately Lúta had come to the decision that she needed to deal with her past before she could move forward.

Lúta climbed up the steps into the great hall of the castle and called for Ulric and Artorias to hand them her decision to leave.

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
10-19-2021, 09:58 AM
With Artorias off at a meeting with the other alphas about the strange developments of the world as of late, he was putting in extra time on patrols and monitoring things around the pack. He knew Artorias wouldn't be gone all that long so he didn't mind doubling down on things for a little bit. It was far more sustainable to do that for a short time than it had been for a whole season while the young leader was away training in the Armada. That did however mean that he was the only one able to answer Lúta's call when she howled for them. His ears perked with a bit of surprise at the sound of the blue and gold woman and quickly turned away from the check he was doing around the alpacas' paddock. Trotting up the steps of the castle and following her scent to the main hall, he found her there waiting for him.

Giving the former seneschal a soft smile he approached her with a nod. The last time he had spoken to her one on one like this was while Resin was still with them which felt like yesterday and ages ago at the same time. He had always respected the fighting healer though and was always willing to hear whatever she had to say. "Hello, Lúta. What can I do for you?" He settled back on his haunches in front of her, letting her have his full attention for the moment.

Ulric Adravendi

Lúta

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-20-2021, 04:42 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta gazed out through the windows of the great hall, noting the strangeness of the light outside. How it seemed to be perpetually dusk for the few hours that Auster was not swallowed up by the dark. She was familiar with such light, having grow up in the far north, but to see it here and in summer of all seasons was yet one more thing disturbing her mind.

Ulric arrived in short order and she returned his smile. She respected the man who had help to keep the Hallows afloat when Resin fell ill and passed. She felt like it had been ages since they'd talked but that wasn't really surprising. It seemed like the Hallows went from one tragedy to another and then another. She could only hope that things would get better but with the strangeness of the world around them this season she couldn't help but feel they were headed toward the end times. "Ulric, thank you for answering my call. I hope you've been well. Alas, I have some unhappy news to share with you. I wish to leave the Hallows. I haven't been the same since Resin died and specters of my past have come knocking. Despite all my efforts to ignore them I see now I must put the past to rest if I am ever to find my future. I hope you will understand."

Ulric

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterBeevent
1KCritical Hit!
10-20-2021, 11:50 PM
Ulric really hadn't known what to expect when Lúta got right in to the reason she had called him, but her request to leave came as a complete surprise. His expression showed that as his ears perked and brows lifted, listening with interest to her reasons. He wondered what she meant by the specters of her past, but he didn't question her on it. They all had their own pasts and demons to deal with and he at least had quite a few of his own that haunted him from time to time that he didn't enjoy speaking of so he imagined hers were much the same. He gave her an understanding nod and replied, "I'm sorry to hear that, but I do understand the need to take time to handle things from time to time. You'll be sorely missed, I assure you. If you ever decide you'd want to return or ever need assistance with anything please don't hesitate to ask. I'll let Artorias know of your decision when he returns from his meeting." He gave her a soft smile and dipped his head appriciatively. "Thank you for everything you've done here and I wish you all of the luck in your future endeavors."

Ulric Adravendi