An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-07-2021, 12:12 PM
With his-fat- aunt in tow, Levi made his way to the battlefield, eager to test his budding skills against some new opponents. He had natural talent in his corner but even at a young age felt as though it wasn't quite enough, that puppyish squabbles with his siblings weren't the right sort of fighting experience he needed. Rather, he needed to experiment a little and see what other fighters had to offer. And what better place for it than the Battlefield?

Tipping his head back, Levi let out a call. Not asking, but rather outright demanding someone come out to spar with him and to make it quick.

"Speech"

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-07-2021, 12:31 PM
Mac had yet to polish his skills in a bona fide spar. Sure, he might’ve played around with his siblings - who didn’t? - but that didn’t really count. Everybody did that. With his older brother Misery not far behind, the speckled boy sauntered confidently onto the battlefield, glowing silver eyes shimmering like slivers of the moon. Scanning it briefly, tail wagging in brimming excitement, the boy spotted a possible opponent in his midst, and heard his call for a spar. Wasting no time, the boy trotted towards Levi with his wide, curled grin.

Sweeping his gaze briefly over the smaller child, he offered a wag of his tail as he said, ”Hey, you’re kinda small to be here, aren’t you?" It was clearly a comment on the Fatalis child’s small stature, but no malice was held in his tone. In fact, it was just all fun and games to him. He didn’t quite realize the boy was exactly his age..let the fun begin. He’d probably eat his words but he certainly had his own moves, too. Nevermind he was a beginner, everybidy had to start somewhere!

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-07-2021, 12:52 PM
Levi blinked, thoroughly unimpressed by the height jab. It really didn't say much, considering his big brother always said this sort of stuff and this guy was a lot shorter than him. Whatever. He wasn't even going to give him the courtesy of responding and instead kicked the spar into gear. His fault for not being ready if he was taken unaware. Why come here if he wasn't ready and willing to fight? Made no sense to the little Leviathan.

More than prepared to put his sabres to use, Levi launched himself up as he made a grab for the dappled wolf's muzzle. Maybe he ought to be more mindful of the damage he might inflict but...it just wasn't in his nature to think like that, to worry about others safety. If they did happen to get hurt then...so what? Was Levi supposed to feel bad or sorry? If so, they'd be left feeling both hurt and disappointed. Their problem, not his.

Levi vs Macabre for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Navigator

"Speech"

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-07-2021, 01:10 PM
Though small, the child was mighty and wasted no time. The speckled child almost took the entirety of the boy’s sabres to his muzzle, and he swung his head back to avoid the brunt of it. Blood beaded from what the teeth did catch, but Mac managed to catch his balance as he landed back on all fours, tongue swiping over the cut on his muzzle with that wide grin. Oh yes. Finally! Somebody unafraid to spill some blood!

Mac shook himself off and made a quick dash towards Levi, taking care to avoid what appeared to be spikes upon the small child’s neck. He’d do best to avoid that. Instead, he’d aim to spin around the boy’s blind spot near his hind end and make a quick but firm blow at his hind legs using his shoulder, and would then spin around and aim to fiercly push him to the ground on his side. He’d refrain from using his own teeth, yet..but with the first attack so unforgiving, he didn’t hold back.

Macabre vs Levi for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
12-07-2021, 01:37 PM
Droplets of blood rolled down the length of Levi's sabres as he savoured the taste, salt and copper. He hadn't been certain the hit would land, but felt a smug sense of satisfaction in knowing it had. That his mark had been made, his point proved. And yet the fight wasn't over, not when his opponent was barrelling in and swiftly knocked the little Fatalis off his paws. Rolling with the impact to lessen the blow, Levi kicked out a limb, the hooks of his raptor claws extending out as yet again he hoped to make purchase. Thus far he'd mostly used them for climbing and clambering in a fight. To use his small size to the best of his advantage, but from where he was positioned he wasn't going to be able to climb up. If anything, in best case scenario his claws would latch onto loose skin and make him bleed some more.

Worse case? Levi wasn't sure, to be honest. Had a hard time envisioning a loss here, against this idiot of all wolves.

Levi vs Macabre for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Navigator

"Speech"

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

12-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Mac was far from any idiot the Fatalis had come across - but his unhinged personality did come across as reckless and brash. Perhaps it did, his skills still shaky as this was his first spar. As he successfully knocked the child over, he knew at least the child was at a disadvantage. Being on the ground did little to help one fight back, not when somebody else hovered over him. As Mac was about to offer another blow, the child thrust out a raptor-clawed foot, scraping the skin of his chest. Blood seeped out, and it stung, but he didn’t slow down too much. A giddy laugh bubbled from the boy’s lips, and almost manaiacal expression crossing his features. This was just too good - he had raptor claws, too? Too bad he didn’t have any of his own, but he didn’t need such tools to hold his own. Should the child strike out again wth his clawed limbs, Mac would aim to wrap his jaw around one of his legs. Obviously not enough to cause any serious injury but perhaps a bit of blood. The line for drawing blood was crossed, and he had yet to taste the other child’s blood as well. If this was successful, he’d aim to try and pin down the child, adjusting his weight so as to render the Fatalis great difficulty in striking out. It’d be hard to do so if he was on his back where his quills couldn’t reach him, but he could dare to grab him again with his sabers if he wished. He’d just be prepared this time. The sick, giddy grin remained, regardless of the blood pattering down his chest and muzzle.

Macabre vs Levi for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-10-2021, 05:01 PM

And the winner is...

LEVI

MACABRE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

LEVI

Attack Roll: 36
Defense Roll: 60
Agility Roll: 88
Perception Roll: 12
Total: 196
Attack[36] + 35% Bonus[12.60]: 48.60
Defense[60] + 10% Bonus[6.00]: 66.00
Agility[88] + 25% Bonus[22.00]: 110.00
Perception[12] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 12.00
Total[236.60] + -20% Bonus[-47.32]: 189.28