Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-03-2021, 03:57 PM

Gilgamesh needed somewhere to settle down and establish himself. Not that he was particularly fond of being a part of a pack, but it would be the best place to start. After attending the bonfire festivities of the pirates, he had kept an ear out about them. Their ideas and interests sounded aligned with his and since none of the other groups located around Boreas drew him in, he figured he'd start there.

Heading down from the North where he had managed to keep himself mostly isolated during his sickness, he still nursed some wounds from his nasty encounter with the Pirate King herself. At the time, he hadn't known it. Being sick with the ooze and all. Yet, he had won and surely that would be enough incentive for her to allow him to reside in her ranks. Coughing up the last bits of ooze from his throat, Gil made his way to where their pack scent was the strongest.

Curling his toes around rocks and into the sand, he crossed the threshold of Time's Cavern. Peering inside with his yellow gaze, he paused and lifted his chin toward the ceiling. Calling out with a brief howl to request for the company of the Pirate King, he waited. Shuffling his weight a bit, the mottled man sat down and curled his tail around his body.  

notes: mainly for sparrow but if any other pirates want to join, they're welcome to
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
12-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Sparrow was still achy and sore from recovering, but the last of her cough and runniness had gone and besides the missing fur from her shoulders and back, she was well on her way to normal. She laid low in the pack lands until she heard a call. It didn't sound totally unfamiliar either.

Sparrow made her way to the slightly familiar marbled man and threw him a bright smile, "Hey my guy! How you been? Ooze clearing up?" She asked with all the familiarity of a best friend while she tried to recall his name. "What brings you to the plunder? Surely not my naked shoulders." She tossed him a smile, ready to hear him out.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
12-08-2021, 01:11 PM

His request for an appearance did not take long to answer. This he was glad of because he wasn't one to enjoy waiting around. The sound of her paws clattering against stones made his darkened chin turn to see her bright and cheerful smile. So when she wasn't affected by the ooze, she was more than personable. News to him, but not unexpected. Briefly showing his own toothy grin, he noticed her bare shoulders as she had mentioned. Had that been his doing? Oh, he couldn't remember hardly a thing during the period of his own sickness.

"Faring better than recent," he rumbled as his haunches lifted up to a standing position so he could dip his head respectfully toward her. "I can see you're recovering nicely," Gil spoke more than he normally did for a reason. He was here for a reason. Taking a moment to collect his thoughts, he enjoyed the second of silence between them before announcing his intentions. "As much as your naked shoulders please my cold heart, you're correct. I'm in search of a pack to reside with and I've heard your rough and tumble group of pirates might be fitting for someone such as myself," the mottled male spoke carefully as he eyed the Pirate King.

"After our oozey bought, I figured that would be proof enough that I might provide some sort of benefit," Gil's lips curled then as he attempted a friendlier smile than he'd ever managed before. Making friends wasn't his typical custom, but for this, he would try.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
12-09-2021, 06:15 PM
The man took a moment to look over Sparrow’s shoulders. She did a little turn to show them all off or him- mock flirtation and all, she was sure he got the humor. Her bare shoulders had been from the growths her body harvested during the Ooze, but they were reminders that she survived it all. The man clarified that he was here to join her pack. Color her surprised, and it showed in her face. "Oh for sure," she said, agreeing with his logic. "Now we’re not really a- uh- normal pack. I mean, we stick up for each other and all, but these packlands? Not really our home. We meander, raid, take what’s ours. No underage banging or incest or forced stuff,, but other than that, y"know, have at it, I guess."

She gave the man a sharp smile, "Other than answering to me, of course. We don’t always gotta see eye to eye, and you don’t always gotta agree with me, but if you join, I expect that we’re gonna have each other’s backs." She reached out a paw, waiting for him to bump it with his own, "We got a deal?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
12-10-2021, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2021, 02:11 PM by Gilgamesh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Gil was not surprised that Sparrow herself was surprised at his request. It truly had come out of the blue, but it was necessary for his next steps in life. Listening to her list off the requirements of the pack and how unusual they were, he nodded in agreement. "I'm not really one who cares to stick in one place for long, anyway," the man responded with a shrug of his shoulders. His nose did wrinkle when she mentioned no sexual interactions with young pups. Why would anyone want to anyway?

Watching her sharp smile, he smiled back at the rest of her terms. Ah, this really did sound like a good group of vagabonds for him. "You'll have my loyalty from here on out," Gil agreed, reaching out his paw toward her. "You got a deal," he pressed his paw toward her's in a bump before placing it firmly back on the ground. What happened next would be new to him. "So uh, anything interesting happening? Or shall I see you when I see you?" He asked curiously.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

12-11-2021, 07:45 PM
The man mentioned that he was not one to stick around in one place long, “Then this should suit you fine, pack security without the stagnant pack feel.” His nose wrinkled at some of the things she mentioned being against and Sparrow took it as a good sign that he was also against it. He returned her paw bump and said his loyalty was hers. Sparrow’s tail wagged slowly behind her as he asked about anything interesting happening. “Well, actually…” She leaned in a little closer as if it was some big secret, “You’ll get to prove your own in a raid soon. We head out in a few days.” Sparrow backpedaled, cackling a hearty laugh, “Unless you’re chicken?"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
12-11-2021, 11:19 PM

When she leans in, Gil looks at her curiously. Tilting his head, he listens before a smile wraps around his lips. Ah, just what he needed to hear. Even when Sparrow backpedaled, Gil didn't. "I am no chicken, sweetie," he grins wider as he leans in himself. "I'll never turn down a good fight," he rumbles before pulling away with a wink. "Lead the way and I'll be there." Gil nods, looking at her expectantly.

Maybe he wouldn't be regretting joining a pack after all.