size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-30-2021, 09:45 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn returned from her travels in the east to the falls that had been her home for the Auster summer. Fall was moving in now and the air starting to cool a little though the humidity still held on to much of the heat and with the sun beaming down she soon felt a need to cool off. Jynn settled at the edge of the pool formed by the falls, carefully dipping her front paws in the cool water. She was glad to see the place had returned to normal. No more strange crystal formations overtaking the territory, no more odd glow. It was back to the beautiful territory that she'd grown to love and she could enjoy it without fear.

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
12-30-2021, 09:49 PM

Úlfr set his mind to exploring some of Auster while the pirates lingered in the south of Boreas. He did not know where they would raid next though there was the matter of one of their number being in the Hallows. He would leave that to Sparrow. If she needed him for anything he was sure she would find him. He had told Pyralis where he was going, even if the old woman was not the most reliable he trusted she would get straight to the point if the situation called for it. He trailed along the western edge of Auster to a lush area full of emerald green vegetation and the roar of a crystal blue waterfall drew him closer into the strange territory.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
12-30-2021, 10:09 PM

Jynn stretched out and rested her head on forelegs. She was just listening to the sound of the waterfall, about ready to drift off to sleep when she heard a growl. Her ear twitched. She wasn't terribly off put by the growl for it belonged to Sævor, the jaguar that she'd befriend some time back. It was a note that they were not alone. Jynn lifted her head and glanced about, using her large ears to try and pick up the sounds around her. The waterfall was beautiful but the roar of the water did dim her usually sharp hearing. She spied a young wolf wandering toward the pool. He seemed familiar but she couldn't place him. Wait… he was one of Sparrow's pirates wasn't he. "Hello!" She chirped out a greeting.

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
12-30-2021, 10:09 PM

Úlfr gazed longingly at the cool blue water as his sense of thirst suddenly increased. He hadn't even realized he was thirsty until he saw the water. He padded right up to it and bent his head to take a drink but before his lips could even touch the water a voice quipped out a greeting. He looked over to see a very large fox… or a very strange wolf. A hybrid? As far as he knew wolves and foxes could not bear offspring but he couldn't figure out what else she was. He dipped his head in greeting before turning his focus back to the water. He would quench his thirst and then he would talk. Once he was done he settled down at the edge of the pool, pulling his legs beneath him. "I do not mean to disturb you. I'm a traveler, exploring new lands."

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (260)

Master Fighter (315)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

12-30-2021, 10:10 PM

Her brow knit together as he simply nodded to her before drinking. She tried not to judge him. He could be mute or suffering from some sort of throat condition and that's why he didn't answer her with a greeting. She was ready to resign herself to some quiet company when he finished his drink and spoke to her. Her ears perked up and she leaned forward with interest. "Oh? Me too! I've seen every land in Auster if there's anything in particular you're looking to see." Well, she'd seen really every land in Auster and Boreas but she knew she probably shouldn't toot her own horn too much. "My name is Jynn."

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Pride - Gay1K
12-30-2021, 10:10 PM

Úlfr listened quietly as the strangely cheerful woman stated that she was also a traveler, apparently a seasoned one foe she stated that she'd explored every land in Auster. The woman's name was Jynn and he hesitated for a mere moment before giving his own. "Úlfr. It is good to meet you. I can't say I'm looking for anything in particular. Just letting my feet take me where they will." He would let the fates guide him where they would and in a few days time he would turn back and head to the pirates territory. Though territory would not be an appropriate word for a territory was something to be guarded. Meeting place, perhaps? Their base?