ardent

School, horses, homework, sleep

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi guys, so in case you didn't know I got accepted into a private university as a full time student. I will be getting my degree in Business with a Vet med. program. Basically that means that saffie is going to have no life what so ever because she has to graduate in four years.

But! On top of that, I have a show horse that I have to keep in shape and ready for shows. And! A family that boards their horse with me, who I've gotten close to over the last few months just bought a 6 month old half Arabian filly.... And they made me a sweet deal, if I help with breaking the baby, then I can take her to shows and work with her whenever I want. And my parents are considering a second horse for my sister and I.

So starting today (when they bring her home) I will be a very busy person. I currently work full time, and right after work I go to the ranch to take care of my horse and now a filly.

I will make time for you guys! Promise! I enjoy Ala far to much to give it up. My posts will most likely be slow and short, and I will get to them in the order of importance, but I will get to them. I'll be posting in the Postlogs board soon with a thread where you guys can post any threads you have with my so I can get to them. I'll still be making the posting deadline each week so no one falls inactive. And if any of my wolves fall into important positions they'll be active within the pack!

This will be affecting Cataleya, Devya, Maia, Rayne and Sevan.

Sept 23 is my start date for school. For each class I have about 2-3 hours of studying, especially in my bio class. Saffie will be taking Bio, Math, English, Lifestyle fitness, some unimportant and unnecessary class, two labs, a seminar and a business class.

My schedule looks like this:
Mon- school 9-3 and horses
Tues- school 9-3 and horses
Wed- school 9-6
Thur- school 9-3 and horses
Fri- school 9-2 and horses
Sat- sleepy time and horses
Sun- sleepy time and study time

Somewhere in there I have to study for each class, and do homework and anything college crap they decide I have to do. I'm done boring you guys now :)