An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-14-2022, 12:47 PM
Given that he knew Tsunami had only joined Ashen in an attempt to make amends to him, Hattori felt it only fair to extend this offer to her. What he intended to build in time would be better suited to his kin, koi-wolves and the like, but the northern wolf seemed to be the adaptable sort. A woman whose paws hit the ground running. If she said no, he would not hold it against her or kick up a fuss, but knowing what little he did of her he presumed she would be on board. That change would suit her, to get out and about to chase away old lingering pains and soreness.

Standing in front of the Shrine as the sun beat down from the sky above, Hattori tipped his head back and called for Tsunami. And then he waited.

"Speech"

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
01-15-2022, 02:58 PM

Tsunami was just getting her paws under her, just getting herself settled in a new place. But she wasn't sure what her long-term plans even were. Tsunami had no attachment to Ashen outside of the aid their Shogun had offered her. For now, she would work to repay that debt until she felt it was worked off, but then? Well, Tsunami wasn't sure, maybe it would feel good to settle again but something about family packs rubbed her the wrong way. Winterfell had been a family pack but little good that had done it to avoid turning on its own flesh and blood and she didn't even have that here. She had no strong love for the Kleins though she had spent what little of her childhood she'd gotten to live with a young family of them she didn't have any strong attachments to them or their ilk.

Tsunami sighed as she carefully observed the shrine, eyes sharp and searching as if her future lay hidden in the mists that surrounded them. Tsunami had been honest in her last conversation with her brother, she wanted to go somewhere she was was wanted and while Hattori had clearly been happy enough to accept her she wasn't certain it was what she was looking for, she wanted to feel valuable, to feel chosen. Just once she wanted to be someone's first choice. She did not believe that would be the case here.

Ears perked and Tsunami tilted her head to the side as the Shogun called for her. Her stomach fluttered and she rose to her paws. There was the matter of that too. How long could she be happy here knowing that the only man she'd ever felt anything for was always going to be out of reach? Still, she would not keep him waiting, casting a glance over her shoulder to see Kimuy still grazing and shrugged, she'd let her companion rest, the reindeer had done more than her fair share to help her in the past few months, she deserved a break of her own. Her paws carried her easily to the Shogun, giving him a respectful nod of her head in greeting but offering no other pleasantries, she expected he had some reason for calling her and would not attempt to divert his attention elsewhere with small talk.

speech action

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
01-16-2022, 11:37 AM
As soon as Tsunami arrived on the scene, Hattori was swift to get to the point. It wasn't as though he was to be chased out of here, but it did not feel right to linger any longer than needed. More than anything he did not want to rub salt onto a fresh wound, Venom and Ashen as a whole would need time to change and shift into whatever followed next. It was none of his concern any more, what was done was done.

"I am leaving Ashen, my time here is done. I intend to create a band in the meanwhile, will you come?" The choice was purely hers, he would not make a move to convince or plea.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
01-17-2022, 07:07 PM
Just as she expected the Shogun did not waste any time, Tsunami listened intently and silently. She kept the way her stomach fluttered from showing on her face. This was what she'd been looking for, a wolf who'd seen her potential and wanted it. She thought for a moment. Then when she spoke her tone was even, diplomatic and the thrill of excitement that was thrumming through her visible only in a slight glimmer in her eye. "I would be honored to join you, I assume my leaving will not be contested." The very last thing Tsunami wanted was to be a prisoner again, she would surely die if that were to happen again.

speech action

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

01-18-2022, 05:07 PM
Hattori understood her line of thought, the concern rooted deep after her time as a captive in Incendium. Tsunami had fought for her freedom then and he had no doubt she would bare her teeth once more if need be, but she had nothing to fear and was quick to tell her as much. He wasn't one to offer shows of affections or offer reassurances on a whim, but he figured she deserved something solid and strong to hold onto.

"It will not. I will handle it." Which was to say it wasn't a conversation he looked forward to, but he doubted Venom would try to force anyone to stay. She'd never done so before, so why would she start now? Other than to spite him, he presumed, which was a possibility. "A large majority will stay here, she has nothing to contest." Ashen had lost more muscle after Toxicity's and Chimera's departure.