size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
02-14-2022, 05:52 AM
As far as Ari was concerned, gifts were an obligation that needed to be rectified. They symbolized a debt to someone who'd given something to you, so you needed to do something for them in return. Otherwise it was just... charity and that was a horrifying thought. So when Azure had been thoughtful (Azure, thoughtful, that was a good one) and brought her out for a good relaxing murder and a beer, she had entered into a debt with the big oaf that needed to be balanced. So she'd thrown on her new armor, rounded up a temporary posse, and gone off hunting. She'd done her part and made the kill and had claimed the lion's share - tiger's share??? - of the prize for her part. A bit of work, and she'd made something pleasant.

Azure was a workaholic so rather than try to track him down wherever he might be working, Ari trotted up to the border with her pack and called out in the most loud, demanding, obnoxious tone she could, just so he knew it was her. She had a present for her three-brain-celled big brother.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-14-2022, 06:00 AM

Azure head hung and shook slowly as the grating voice of his sister called out demanding his presence at the border. Didn't he just finish hanging out with her? He swore there was some sort of cooldown that was socially accepted to wait between more social interaction was required of him. He trotted over to where the runt stood, eyeing her and her pack with cautious suspicion. "I regret our murder walk already." With an exaggerated sigh and the ghost of a smile he sat, shifting his weight into the earth and waiting, patiently, for Aris to speak her peace.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Aris

Loner

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (179)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

02-14-2022, 06:22 AM
Aris beamed at Azure as he stalked up grouching. Yep, that was Azure all right, he had definitely not been abducted by body swappers or infected with a zombie virus that magically made him nice. "No you don't!" she told him smugly. "Because I got you presents." She unrolled the hide in a flourish, revealing a starkly marked black and white striped pelt, a bleached skull, and some trinkets. "Because I killed a tiger." She preened a second before smoothing a paw over the pelt. "This beauty will make a great war cloak, wouldn't it? Or a fur for your bed if you want. This," she tapped the skull with her claw. It was the skull of a big male siberian tiger, hollowed out, so it was huge. The two big canine fangs had been removed and in their empty sockets fixed in place a pair of long, sharpened obsidian daggers. Breakable, yeah, but also easily replaceable, and so, so fucking cool looking. "I know you already have your own fangs, but it's so fucking cool looking. Plus you could I don't know, give it to one of your kids if they didn't get lucky with the family genes or something."

Lastly, she scooped up onto her claws the two leather thongs, from each of which dangled a pendent - the missing fangs of the tiger. "And then there's these - thought you might like to give a gift to your baby mama. You could give the other one to your secret boyfriend or something." She grinned and winked. "Kidding. Give it to your side ho. I'm assuming you've got one stashed somewhere and if you don't have one you really should, what the fuck are you doing without one?" She let the necklaces tinkle back down against the skull. "Well? Still regret the murder walk?"

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
02-14-2022, 06:33 AM

With exactly as much smugness as he would expect from her, Aris began to insist that he did not infact regret their get-together. With a raised brow he watched as she unrolled the lumpy hide, revealing the many items rolled within. She described each one with the flourish of a salesman, presenting them to him as a gift. For what? He wasn't honestly sure, but he didn't want to interrupt her grin to ask. "A side ho, I'll get right on that." Az mused, thoughts drifting a moment toward the empress to his West momentarily before returning to Aris' presentation. "I still regret the murder walk."

Standing up he stepped forward toward the hide and it's items, running a claw along the pendants and listening to the sound they made as they fell back against the skull. "Did you drag Kotori into this kill with you?" He shook his head in feign disappointment. "Or Mortis, he's more likely to dive into present making."

"Speech"

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Aris

Loner

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (179)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Tealah

02-14-2022, 06:41 AM
She stuck her tongue out at him in feigned haughtiness. "Neither of them in fact. It's way easier to hire work out. Besides," she added with a cheeky grin, "I thought you didn't want me to ruin your reputation, I couldn't tell them why I was giving you a present could I?" Plus, she wouldn't ask Kotori for a favor if it killed her. He'd hold that over her head forever. Mortis would have helped, probably, without hesitation, but then she'd feel like she owed him and no thanks. "This is thanks for helping me feel better with... you know, the murder walk and all. Now we're even. Plus hey, now you get some bonus points with your girl for giving her a present and all. Girls like... shiny things." Which in hindsight, a tooth necklace was maybe not a shiny thing like most girls liked, but it was pretty enough and probably more believable for Azure to give to someone than an actual shiny thing.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-15-2022, 01:25 AM
Azure let out a bark of a laugh at her retort, his head shaking slightly. "You could go ahead and tell Mortis, he'd never believe a word of it." The winged son and Azure had never got along well, and Az was certain that Mort would struggle to believe that his sadistic brother had done anything nice for someone else. "In fact, with your attitude and reputation I'd be surprised if anyone believed it, I don't think I've ever heard you praise anyone before." He'd heard from Sirius how she'd spoken of Sedna, and it wasn't the first time someone had issue with Aris' attitude... not that Azure had issue with a wolf who was outspoken and rude at times.

"Hanako does like shiny things." He mused in reply, pulling his claw from the necklace where it hung on the skull. "Thank you for the gifts, but no more seeking out tigers to murder to bring me their teeth, okay? If you die, Callie becomes that much more insufferable."