Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-07-2022, 06:53 PM

"Speech"

Galho flapped above the wraith's head, Lilith coiled around her neck as if the woman was wearing a scaly boa. She didn't leave Habari without her little squadron of helpers, her armor and weapons already donned just in case she needed them outside of the security of her own borders. But sometimes she just needed some time to get out. The moon cast silvery light over the foggy forest, she moved easily through the dark, after all the dark was her element, she would hardly be bothered to leave while the sun was up.

The woman settled herself in the mist for a moment, Galho landing on a nearby tree and letting loose a throaty call.

Art by petitecanine
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Vulcan

Loner

Advanced Fighter (95)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-07-2022, 09:06 PM
The now young man felt his time on incendium fly like an eagle, going farther and farter as the days weeks and seasons went by. The once prince of what could had been an empire on the make, walked alone through the forest that appeared lifeless before his eyes of melted silver. Ears up, nose to the ground, the solitary hunter was looking for a meal, for anything he could catch. He wasnt too picky eater, learning well enough not to ignore any chance, even if it was a tiny mice. Or even corpses, nothing would be wasted.

He felt the silence, embracing him thigh, but not uncomfortably. He's been a lone wanderer for sometime now, and he grew used to be his only companion. As he walked, his cold but critical eyes landed on a ghostly figure ahead. A female. He as the straight forward male he was, he approached but still being respectful. Or whatever that meant. He stopped to watch from a distant tree, contemplating for now. His head was dark enough to blend, only his silver moons betraying him.

""
art by whiskey dreams.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
02-20-2022, 06:01 PM

"Speech"

Recluse closed her eyes for some time, Lilith and Galho would easily alert her to anything suspicious but the woman was enjoying her moment of peace. Soon enough her heart would ache for her children and fiancee but for now she was enjoying not being needed by anyone. It was a heavier mantle than she'd have ever guessed when she'd gone into leading her pack, one she would trade for very little but sometimes she did wish for the simple peace and quiet of simply relaxing with her growing family without the needs of the whole pack weighing upon her time.

The scent of another wolf reached her, and she felt Lilith coil tighter around her neck, no doubt the snake was tasting the male as well, the woman could just imagine the snake's tongue flicking in and out rapidly. "Recluse there is another wolf here." Lilith had lifted her head towards Recluse's ear to whisper her warning. Recluse nodded slightly, just barely more than a flick of her head. "I know Lilith, thank you." She whispered back to the snake. Slowly she opened her eyes, cherry gaze scanning the darkness.

Ah, there! Two silver specks of light that could only be the male's eyes. Recluse shifted slightly, sitting up straighter before she called out, her voice strong and confident. "Weren't you ever told it's rude to stare?" Now then... Would he flee upon his discovery or would her rise to her challenge?

Art by petitecanine
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.