An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-06-2022, 04:36 PM
OOC: Just post here as you're knocked out!

Sparrow and Friar set ahead of the raid to make sure there was at least some place they could return to- victorious or not. She brought all the essentials, alcohol for the wounds, alcohol for the stomach, some herbs- she probably needed to ask modesty about which ones did what- for their wounds, some herbs for their stomachs, firewood, and Friar's lute. She figured once they all gathered around, then they could warm up and dry off by a nice fire and drink till their wounds didn't hurt anymore. Now, ideally, they'd have some nice virtues waiting here to help patch them up and cheer their spirits if they lost, but, well, that was still in the works. For now, this would have to do.

-Exit Sparrow for raid-

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-16-2022, 06:30 AM

Disappointed was an understatement. While the injuries he had acquired during the raid were minimal, Gil still continued to grumble under his breath. The whole way home, as quickly as he could manage, with a slight limp and his belly beginning to heal, Gil rumbled about his loss. He was practiced and efficient, but still bested by a pup. There was nothing noble about it and now he wouldn't be able to help any longer. His expression is stiff even as his owl lights upon his shoulder in an attempt to soothe his concerns.

Approaching the fire, he realizes he is the first one to arrive. He hadn't stayed to see if Modesty had one hers or needed help returning. What a shitty dude he was. Knowing he would have to apologize for that later, Gil set his rump down by the fire and grabbed a bottle of booze to wait. Stretching out so he could warm up with the lick of flames along his belly, he began to drink. Both companions by his side as Urtur, his wolverine, began to seek out appropriate herbs to help the wounds for both Gil, himself, and Erish the owl.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-19-2022, 06:00 AM

Modesty certainly hadn’t expected to win by any stretch, she’d barely even scuffled with her siblings as a child so when the red coated kid had gotten a bit heavy handed, she was quick to cut her losses and limp out of there, carrying her back leg high, not bothering to try and bare weight on it. It’d only slow her down and the island pack seemed like such a stuffy bunch they would probably try to keep chasing them, even if they had already won the day.

Still the smile couldn’t be wiped from her face, even if she was a little worse for wear, her new long coat swishing with her movements a little dishevelled from the swim and the fight. Gil and Sparrow were already at the rendezvous and Modesty picked through the ‘healing herbs’ with a chuckle, picking out a few plants she recognised and savouring the way they blended between her teeth. It was nothing on what Obi could do, but it would do for now. “One of these days I’ll have to show you God,” she mentioned quietly to her Captain with a smirk and mischievous glint in her eye.

She allowed Sparrow to see her slip an entirely more innocent facade on her face before she turned and moved to settle next to Gil, concern clear on her features as she assessed the slash to his belly, and quickly figured it wasn’t any more life threatening than her chewed on leg. She grabbed his bottle and took a swig before passing it back with a smile, they’d both survived and she’d done something new and exciting, what more could they ask for? Other than some loot to show for it. Hopefully the others would have better luck.

They had drink, and fire, and friends, so she began to sing softly, waiting for the others to join them. “Come me boys and heave with me, let’s get off this cursed sea. Let’s be home to lovers and wives…”

“Speech.”

They said that I got to keep it sweet

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-17-2022, 04:21 PM
Gil and Modesty made their way to the rendezvous and began their healing. Sparrow had only just arrived herself, and as Modesty poked around at the herbs, she mentioned that one day, she'd have to show them God. Sparrow nodded, "Please do, I have a bone to pick with him too." Sparrow paused for a moment, "Do you- can we raid heaven and hell do you think?"

Friar bounced around and chittered all too excitedly, slashing around a stick as a mock sword in the process. "... I'm pretty sure God doesn't have a sword," Sparrow said. Friar chittered more, his teeth glinting somewhat aggressively. "No, I'm not saying he for sure doesn't have a sword either." More chittering and a screech or two. Sparrow sighed and turned to Modesty and asked somewhat defeatedly, "Hey Mod, is God a wolf or a monkey?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.