Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-03-2022, 07:05 AM
Stars sprinkled overhead as the merled brute carried a blanket and bottle of booze through the sloping valley. While the summer heat began to dissipate with the rising moon, he would try to take advantage of a night alone with her. After his confession on the beach and waiting for her fur to grow back, they'd been busy with other pack duties. Sparrow had brought them all together to discuss their next raid. With that excitement on the mind, he had been fully distracted from really showing Modesty any affection.

Truly, he wasn't a very affectionate wolf, to begin with, but the girl beside him brought out his softer side. Ignoring the itch of grass along his legs, he found a reasonably flat spot to lay out the blanket. It wasn't the best blanket one could find, but good enough for now. Laying it out on the grass with the bottle of booze beside him, Gil plopped down on the spot before turning to look at Modesty. Just the sight of her and her brilliant eyes made him smile. "Come join me," he murmured in his rough tones as a playful smile teased on his lips.

G I L & M O D E S T Y

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-04-2022, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2022, 08:04 PM by Modesty. Edited 1 time in total.)

She wasn’t sure if it was the way she had been tugging at her fur while grooming, willing it to grow out quicker that had contributed to the extra length she had now, or if it was something to do with the bath bomb that made all her fur fall out in the first place, but she was grateful to have it back. Her ears seemed to get bigger during the change too, more feline and flexible, topped with tufts. Modesty hardly recognised her own reflection anymore… but after spending so long with no fur at all, she wasn’t sure she could remember what it was she looked like before either.

Two furred lumps had sprouted from her skull, hooked antlers springing from their tips. It gave her great comfort to rub them against trees when they were growing in and her head had ached for what felt like an age but with summer rolling away, the worst of the discomfort had gone, and left behind a different sort of ache.

Of course she knew about the birds and the bees, her mother had held nothing back in her clinical description of where babies came from but it was still a surprise to her how different her body felt now her second year had rolled around. She paused to tug a lock of her long fur back into place before taking a deep and unsteady breath. Whatever it was she had with Gil was still new, and she was nervous about how all these changes would affect them going forward. The way her stomach summersaulted and butterflies took flight in her stomach at his smile and invitation was certainly new. She tried to not let her nerves show on her face as she smiled back. “And just what do you have there?”

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-16-2022, 06:23 AM
GILGAMESH

He was older, yes, but not terribly; and now that Modesty was turning two, he could tell that she maturing from youngster to adult. To him, as his eyes wandered over her, she looked fuller, curvier, and more beautiful than ever. Especially now as her new coat grew in with its longer fur and tufted ears. One might call the twisted knots in his belly an instinctual feeling, but he thought it was just nerves and butterflies. Butterflies, yes, that's what it felt like stirring around in his insides every time he looked at her. When his eyes met hers and she smiled back at him, his heart melted all over again. Gil was wrapped around her toe and she probably didn't even know it yet.

"Uh, a bit of a midnight picnic. Well, picnic is overdoing it. Nightcap under the stars is better," his grin is sheepish as he waits for her to join him. Even as a small breeze brushes by them and a rather new and inviting scent slips off of Modesty toward his nose, his stomach curls again. Trying to ignore the temptation of everything inside of him screaming, he knew he was better than that. Everything would be at her pace, her say, her wants. "I wanted to spend a bit of time with you before we get too busy is all," Gil adds as he lays down and stretches out his legs. With the new changes of his own body, the crystal growths, large fangs, new eyes, and longer legs, they both had so much to discover about each other.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

03-19-2022, 07:09 AM

Modesty hadn’t really been much of a one for drinking before joining the Pirates, but she felt it growing on her the longer she spent with them. She wasn’t permanently pissed, but a nightcap sounded like the perfect way to settle some of her newfound nerves now everything was out in the open between them.

As Gilgamesh stretched out and laid down, Modesty moved in close, playfully throwing herself to the rug and rolling close, wiggling to press as much of her body up as close against his as she could, turning her face away to try and hide the cheeky grin on her face as she wriggled, trying to make herself comfortable enough to get her elbows beneath her. His words put an end to her wriggling.

She gave him a wounded look. “Too busy?” She asked with a pout, “You wouldn’t make time for me if you were too busy? Want to take back what you said already?” She was trying to tease, but there was something else pulling at the corner of her eyes that meant the effect was lost. She drew in a short, shallow breath and pressed her lips together tightly. Maybe he didn’t like all the ways she had changed?

They said that I got to keep it sweet

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
03-19-2022, 07:26 AM
GILGAMESH

Before he could take another swig from the bottle, his eyes widened in surprise. Watching as she plopped down and wriggled herself up beside him, something stirred in his belly. Now, being a male, it wasn't an entirely unusual feeling, but one he hadn't quite had with Modesty before. He didn't want to push, prod, or pressure her into anything she didn't want. But even as the sweet smell of her coming into heat infiltrated his nose, Gil inhaled deeply. How was he supposed to resist as she pressed up close to him?

Sighing deeply as his eyes closed for a moment, trying to hold himself back, he leaned forward toward her. As he was about to put a leg over her shoulders to pull her in close, he noticed the injured look she gave him. The pout, the tight lips, and quiet sigh clued him in that he had definitely said the wrong thing. Not wanting the night to be ruined over some idiotic statement he made, he smiled instead and leaned in close to her ear. "Oh Modesty, of course, I take it back. Nothing could pull me away from you," Gil's voice is a breathy whisper as he gently tugged on her tufted ear.

"No matter how busy I am, you can always have my attention," he nestled in closer to her until there wasn't any space left between their bodies. Temptation sizzled along his body, but he knew he would have to hold off any advancements until Modesty was ready. Tonight wasn't supposed to be about doing anything someone might deem inappropriate, not that he would tell her no either. Resting his chin on her shoulder, Gil twisted his muzzle until he could see the blues of her eyes. Smiling gently, he reached to plant a kiss upon her cheek. "Have I made up for my idiocy yet?" He asked with another kiss to her silky soft fur.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

03-19-2022, 08:29 AM

Gil’s whispered words had her face softening and the way he tugged on her ear lit a fire beneath her fur. She steeled her resolve and stiffened her shoulders as he pressed into her, nostrils flaring as she fought herself for some semblance of control. Stupid man. The urge to leave her complaints forgotten was strong but she had a point to make… or at least… she thought she had? She blinked and tried to reign in her thoughts. There would be time for all of that later.

Considering the way she had fled her mother’s lesson, green at the descriptions on offer, this certainly was a surprising turn of events that she actually found herself curious about what some of those things might be like with Gil. If some of the things he said hadn’t left her with the impression that he either still saw her as a kid, or had no intention of sticking around once he got what he wanted. Maybe it was time to drop the sweet and innocent act and give him a taste of what he might be in for if he really meant what he said.

Her quills bristled a warning, though she allowed a sweet smile to come to her lips, reaching out to snatch away the bottle and steal a swig for herself. “Not yet.” She answered sweetly, though an uncharacteristic slyness was pulling at the edge of her grin. Modesty gave a small wriggle to relax her quills so she could lean back into Gil, lowering her head to tuck her nose under his chin so her wide eyes could look up at him as she asked, “How can I know you won’t just get bored and leave me?” She took the opportunity to preen the white patch of fur along his front, hiding the smirk that she couldn’t keep off the corner of her lips.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
03-19-2022, 08:45 AM
GILGAMESH

Feeling the undeniable bristle of quills poking into his fur, Gil tilted back slightly. His ears turned around as he peered at her carefully. Confused by the sickly sweet smile on her face, he tilted his head. Had he said something wrong? Did she not believe the words he said? If anything, Gil was not a liar and he firmly believed the things he had told her. There was nothing that could ever pull him away. Not her mother, the pack, or anything else. She was his world and perhaps it was time he showed her that.

His bright yellow eyes watched her as her expression shifted into something more sly. Was Modesty not the cute and gullible youngster he had met what felt like ages ago? Something about the way she peered at him with those bigs eyes stirred his insides even more. Even as she pressed her nose up under his chin and asked him a question he dreaded answering. Only time would tell, but he had no plans of ever leaving. As she preened the white of his chest, a low rumble vibrated from him as he let his eyes close briefly. Staring at her was intoxicating and it took everything in him not to take her right then and there.

"You are the least boring creature I have ever met," Gil let out a raspy breath as he reached over to take a swig of the bottle. Feeling the fire burn his throat made his urges subside for now. When he turned his eyes back to her, he fell in love all over again. This new Modesty was tempting and fiery like the booze they drank. How could he ever get enough of her? "What would I have to do to prove my undying love for you?" His voice is a whisper as he snuggled up closer to her. Everything in him ached to give in, but he reminded himself that this would all be on her terms.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

03-19-2022, 05:30 PM

Modesty’s eyes squinted with her smile as he declared her un-boring and asked what he might have to do to prove himself.  She looked aside for a moment, a thoughtful humm leaving  her still closed lips as if she were really thinking about it. The tip of her tail tapped playfully against the ground as she looked back to him, a challenge on her still smiling face. “Marry me.” She said simply, as though it should have been obvious all along.

She stretched her front legs languidly, toes curling as she made herself comfortable against Gil’s flank to see if he would answer or if her blunt proposal would leave him speechless.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
03-20-2022, 10:50 AM
GILGAMESH

Watching as she contemplated his question, his heart began to race. What could possibly be on her mind for a suitable answer? Fetch her a bear to make into a rug? Take down an abandoned ship? Become Alpha of a pack? Ideas circulated his mind now fuzzy from the booze before his eyes widened. The two words that left her lips indeed left him speechless. She wanted him to marry her? Not expecting that option, his own mouth fell agape as he felt his heart slam into his chest.

"You want me to marry you," his words are breathless as he turns his chin to look at her better. "Me of all wolves," Gil couldn't really believe it yet. "Modesty," his brain turned to mush as he leaned forward to plant a strong kiss against her forehead. "Of course, I'll marry you," he whispered against her soft fur as his eyes closed. He still was in a state of wonder as he pulled back and laid his head on the ground for a moment. Feeling the warmth of her body as they lay under the stars, he nearly wanted to throw up. Out of happiness, of course.

"Do you think you're mother will be okay with that?" Worried thoughts now got the best of him. He wouldn't possibly want to arrange anything between them if her family would be against it. "Are you ready for this? For us to be together forever?" The words left him in a hurry as he continued to look up at the stars. This was really like him. He didn't normally care so much for others or how they thought about him. But this was Modesty he was considering now and he was in love with her. Wrapped tightly around her paw and was willing to do whatever it took to make her happy.

Speech

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

04-09-2022, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 06:53 PM by Modesty. Edited 1 time in total.)

Modesty felt her heart swell as she watched Gil sort through what she said. He really was dumb sometimes, but that was why he had her she supposed, to point out the obvious. She sighed happily and snuggled in a little closer. His question about her mother did draw her brows down a little. “I haven’t seen her for so long… I don’t even know where I would start looking. But I think I caught a hint of Pont on the breeze around Ashen, maybe he’d know?” She hadn’t seen her brother since the beginning of the long night, and a twinge of guilt plucked at her chest but hey, they could have come and found her too. They each had their own path to walk.

“I still think it’s better to beg forgiveness than ask permission. I’m sure they’ll be happy for me no matter what.” Truthfully, she wasn’t sure, but she wasn’t going to put her life on hold just in case. “And of course I’m ready. Who on this whole earth could be better for me than you?”

“Speech.”

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
04-11-2022, 08:39 AM
GILGAMESH

His heart raced as she spoke. He supposed what she said was true. While his first impression of her mother hadn't been the greatest, he had hoped that she would at least approve of him. Gil wanted nothing but the best for Modesty and to see her flourish in life. Whatever she wanted, he would try his hardest to give her. It was what she said last that made his heart feel as if it would explode from its chest. "You really mean that?" He whispered under his breath as he pulled her closer to him. They didn't need the alcohol or anything else to feel free to speak of their feelings. Smiling brightly, he kissed her thick fur and buried his nose deep to smell her scent that was hard to avoid.

"If you really mean it, why not get married here, right now? Just the two of us. Unless you want a wedding-wedding. Whatever you want," his yellow eyes looked over at her with curiosity. His body nearly trembled with the excitement he felt in his belly. How could his life have turned out so wonderful? Not only did he belong to a pretty cool pack where he could do what he wanted, but he also had fallen in love with a beautiful and sweet and amazing girl. A year ago, if one had asked him if he thought his life would be where it is now, he would have said to fuck off. Something in him was different now and he wasn't upset about it.

Speech