Dragon Mod

Staff

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowPride - DemisexualEaster 2022Toys for Tots
06-03-2022, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2022, 01:07 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
Readopting out one pup from this litter! The previous player never made a single post with the pup, so he/she is basically a blank slate!

Alright gals & pals, we have here one (1) available Abraxas child up for adoption! This is from Proserpina's first litter ever, and unfortunately for her, this litter came cursed. (Dice gods wanted her to suffer). So the gist of this is she and Hyacinth had a one-night stand during Sparrow's victory party, but she had been drunk AF and honestly just wasn't thinking straight when they did the thing. She ended up pregert but didn't know it until, well...the use of the cursed litter pass flashed some horrifying scenes before her eyes and it didn't end well for her. Or for her litter. Not only did one child come out disfigured (mushroom eye), but she also lost two pups in the birthing process.

Hyacinth has had absolutely nothing to do with the litter, nor does he know about them, so the pups have been raised by Proserpina in Aerie. Considering the events that unfolded at birth, Ina has been extremely protective of these children and will do everything in her power to make sure they're safe and thriving. I'm going to throw out there that there is likely going to be drama expected with this litter & perhaps the other Abraxas, especially considering the fact that Ina may very well refuse to cull the disfigured pup. Now I don't know what's going to happen exactly in the short or long run of things, whether Ina may have to make difficult choices or if the disfigured pup(s) may deal with a lot of shit (honestly I'm open to another child being deformed too, but it can't be event-related deformity since that was cursed litter pass exclusive). Whatever the case, expect her to do her best for these kids, though also expect that this litter (or at least one or two of 'em) will be subject to facing some very difficult challenges.

Thanks to my last hiatus, Ina was played as being very sick while I've been away, and the pup that was never posted has also been mentioned as being very sick (likely due to the circumstances of their birth, idk.)

Alright, now that that's out of the way, let's get on to the rest of it!

Rules & Adoption info

1. Activity is a must. Proserpina will be very involved with them, so expect plenty of threads. Skill building is highly encouraged, and interaction between family members is as well. I don't expect a dozen threads in a short period of time, but at least three a month at minimum. If the pup is set inactive, I will reclaim it. If the pup hasn't had any activity for a couple of months, I will likely dm you and discuss. Unless you have a valid absence/scarcity and/or have messaged me to let me know, please be active and at least make the minimum requested. It's recommended you don't buy a bunch of art, BUT once you hit 100 posts, the adopt is yours and will not be reclaimed.

2. These pups should follow the Abraxas doctrine. Ina is devoted to the Fallen God as much as she can (barring the culling of this litter). It's fine if later down the line through IC happening they decide they don't wanna follow the religion, but understand that abandoning the Abraxas beliefs may bring consequences. Possibly.

3. Purchases & discounts! Proserpina & Hyacinth have a lot of leeway when it comes to designs & height.
- 50% off height up to 38" & 25% up to 42" (but you are welcome to make the child smaller or larger). Proserpina is related to the Ancora's (though she doesn't know it yet) so there is definitely a range of heights to go with, though most Ancora's were in the 36" - 42" range and Abraxas are various heights (up to Dire as well)
- 25% off the colors on Hyacinth. (Pink, purple, blue, reeed?) Confirm with Lolaf
- mutations; neither parent has them except for Hyacinth being a dire wolf, but you are welcome to give your kid mutations!

4. Designs provided by me, belong to me and may not be used anywhere else other than Ardent. No exceptions! If none of the designs provided by me suit your fancy, you're welcome to provide your own.

5. Plot-wise, absolutely no rape, incest, underage sex, etc. No psycho, cannibalistic, sadistic, and super nasty evil etc, etc. Abraxas have been known to cull such types and will have no problem doing to one of their own if it jeopardizes their beliefs, existence, family, etc. And as much as Proserpina will love her children, she will kill one of her own to protect Abraxas namesake or what have you etc etc. But not without an insane amount of conflict on her end, mind.

Other than that, I would absolutely love it if these kids made the effort to interact (or try to) with Abraxas fam & Ancora fam (once Ina finds out she's related to that side).

Related family
- Brother Morax
- Sister Onoskelis
Click for family tree (Warning that it may not be completely accurate, idk. most characters can be searched via members list if you wanna take a peek, especially if you wanna use your own design).

Available Designs

Code:
[b]OOC name:[/b]
[b]Design choice:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b] -- Abraxas (names should follow the Abraxas theme of fallen angels, demons, etc.)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance/physical description:[/b] site minimum
[b]Disabilities/Deformities:[/b] (leave blank if not adding any)
[b]Personality:[/b] site minimum
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plot Ideas?/Plans:[/b] (not having any ideas is fine, I get it XD)

halfawyrm

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-04-2022, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2022, 01:05 AM by halfawyrm. Edited 8 times in total.)
OOC name: halfawyrm
Design choice: This one
Character name: Marchosias Abraxas [March for short]
Appearance/physical description:
Even at her best attempts, March was never able to build as much mass as she’d wanted due to her illness in puphood. While she stands at an impressive height of 40 inches, she doesn’t quite match the build of her mother. Instead she inherits her father’s lithe form, small but not unmuscled. There is a subtle strength in her, but given the choice she’d wish for her brother’s bulkier size. She is less “feminine” than her mother, curves replaced with sharper edges, but she is not inelegant.

Her coat is a gorgeous blend of cinnamons and honey browns, like a galaxy in chocolate, which darkens further down her rump to almost a black. Lighter tones reach tendrils around her front and back legs as the nebula fades. Speckles of bright white dot her pelt throughout.

March’s eyes are emerald green and almond shaped, set in her skull under expressive brows. Amidst harsh lines of cinnamon holds her mother’s gaze, slow blinking and intense. The difference is the fire that lies beneath, burning with determination and a silent challenge to those who might underestimate her.

She holds herself with little of the poise her mother does. She does not find use in proving her value with dainty legged steps and the fluttering of eyelashes. She is practical, her legs were made for moving, and move she does.
Disabilities/Deformities: n/a
Personality:
March is the reserved one of her siblings, her quarantine forcefully instilling an introversion that will hinder her social life. She’s gentle with her family, always willing to support her blood and fight tooth and nail for them. With others, less so. If you’re outside her inner circle she’ll regard with suspicion, bordering on hostility if you’re not of her pack. Unless your of interest she’ll keep to herself.

The girl’s blunt, much like her mother. More of social ineptness rather than procrastination though. It’s hard for her to understand niceties, she’d much rather tell it like it is and for others to do the same. She’s had enough pitied looks and saccharine words for a lifetime. Similarly, March values practicality over comfort. Why bother expending energy over aesthetics? Things just need to work and to ask anymore of them is foolish. Posturing and pretty gems aren’t much use when you need to get your paws dirty, and March won’t hesitate if she needs to jump in the muck.

The girl hates being kept out of the loop. After being cooped up for her first year, she resents the fact she missed out on so much. Sometimes she wished the illness had simply taken her, so she wouldn’t know how behind she was. It’s a raw wound, and she recoils if you touch it. While she doesn’t share the same fire as her sister due to her isolation, she wears any responsibilities offered to her with great pride. March is also a lonely creature, something she won’t admit but deeply effects her still. She doesn’t want to be left behind, abandoned, a burden. She longs for connection having had little opportunity to forge other relationships. A side of her she shares with her mother, though she may never realise this.

She adores her siblings and mother, the ones who cared for her when she was helpless. She swears she’ll never feel or be that way again, and will do anything in her power to prevent her family from sharing that horrid experience. Aware of the unwanted attention the cursed litter brings, she’ll rip out your teeth if you question her mother’s decision to keep her litter alive. In her eyes, it was thanks to the fallen god’s will that her and her siblings still breathe. Anyone who says otherwise speaks blasphemy.

Alignment: Lawful evil
Skills: Navigation, fighting
Plot Ideas?/Plans: lots and lots of skill threads as she catches up with everybody, and I’d love to hash out the pre-existing family dynamics before I start posting, . She’d be especially protective of Onoskelis I think,, and look to Morax for advice / support. While she’s different from her mother, she wouldn’t hesitate to support her, since she feels she owes so much to her.

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
06-09-2022, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2022, 10:09 PM by Lackadaisy. Edited 8 times in total.)
[Image: M0ObF2jC_o.png]

OOC name: Lackadaisy
Design choice: Own (provided and designed by Daisy and Silk!)

Character name: Valefor Abraxas
Sexuality: Bicurious (Preference for Females)
Items Used:
Odd Colored Markings (Blue, Orange) x2 = 1,600 gems
Odd Shaped Markings (Swirls) x1 = 300 gems
Odd Shaped Markings (Wavy Stripes) x1 = 300 gems

Appearance/physical description:
A galaxy reflecting the sea. Valefor is small and light, unsuitable to physical tasks. He will be pushed easily around by larger wolves and will keep to the back of crowds as a result. The boy is attractive as he ages, even if he may get overlooked for stronger men and assumed to be female by others. He is soft and chubby as a pup, awkwardly lanky as he turns a year old, and short as an adult. There is no doubt he is a child of the stars.

He will be 23 inches as an adult. The base of his coat is a light black, edging navy blue territory. He has swirls like his father, but teal and light orange instead of pink-red. However, he shares the white of his mother's coat. Valefor's stockings are like foamy waves against the deep dark sky. He sports the blue eyes of both his parents, even if he's unaware of his father's appearance. Some highlights of white are below his eyes, making the blue stand out. All in all, he seems unassuming outside of his coat.

Tends to hunch over and talk quite quietly.

Personality:
Valefor will always be a shy and secluded child. He prefers to keep to the background of any situation, dutifully following the rules of adults. While he is still young and unable to grasp Abraxas religion quite well, he shows a studious and curious mind regardless. He asks many questions to find answers, looking doe-eyed and innocent. He has a penance for the healing arts, finding plants easier to speak to than other pups. From a young age, he will pick up tidbits of skills from other Aerie wolves. Bright but withdrawn, he has a hard time relating to rowdy pups.

Preferring the company of adults and his mother largely, Valefor feels safer in groups. While not outgoing by any means, he seeks comfort and tries to please others with what they want to hear. Whether he will become manipulative due to this is unknown. Perhaps he will continue to be ignorant of becoming a people pleaser. Forever a follower and not a leader - at least not right now - the pup dutifully keeps tabs on his siblings. If he feels they are in trouble, he struggles between telling an adult or crying over something he cannot control. More often than not, he's dragged along on adventures.

Whether he wants to be or not.

Alignment: True Neutral / Pacifist
Skills: Healing & Navigation
Plot Ideas?/Plans:
1. Honestly want to learn as much about the Fallen God as possible IC; i like learning religions from parents and shaping the kid from viewpoint.
2. Gay awakening? One day, BOOM, I like boys too!
3. Skill threads! Looking to master him before a year.
4. Wants a mentor in Aerie to teach him herbs/healing
5. bullied a lot? maybe? total mama's boy

Dragon Mod

Staff

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowPride - DemisexualEaster 2022Toys for Tots
06-13-2022, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2022, 01:06 AM by Dragon Mod. Edited 1 time in total.)
Congrats to Halfawyrm! You've been chosen with Marchosias! Please DM me with any questions <3