Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
05-31-2022, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2022, 06:41 PM by Lackadaisy. Edited 13 times in total.)

My plot page is on Google Docs for ease of access and reading.
>> CLICK HERE <<
and please direct all plotting to Discord or Post here!
Last Updated; September 03 - needs characters added

RP Policy;
Due to personal triggers, please keep incest plots/ships and non-consent plots/ships AWAY from me. Please be kind, and keep the characters heavily into this far away. That includes joining my AW threads. Just be courteous of my triggers and I will be courteous to you! I have no other triggers but I just ask you are upfront. I have had many, many RP partners turn wishy-washy. They do not tell me what's going on. I have to find out through the grapevine. I've had people come to me telling me of my partners' intentions. Please do not do this; it's rude and underhanded. I won't trust you again.

Ships are great and I love ships. I come from animanga (anime/manga face claim sites) where people usually 'claim' your character for their own. While this is amusing, I do like organic plots. If you do happen to have an interest in a meet-and-greet date-like/flirt thread, DM me. As long as the character isn't involved with someone else (mates, boy/girlfriend etc) I have no qualms about this. I prefer it, considering my RP history. If you want to ship with me, tell me. I tend to favor active, friendly, and quality writers. I give much more WC to a post when I am shipping.

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

06-06-2022, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2022, 11:39 PM by Lackadaisy. Edited 1 time in total.)
bump!

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

06-15-2022, 01:01 PM
bump!

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

09-03-2022, 06:42 PM
updated a bit, the format changed
need to add more characters

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-12-2022, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 06:29 PM by Bluetick. Edited 1 time in total.)
Never mind just saw the leaving post