size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-10-2022, 09:03 PM

Scylla was a wayward soul. She drifted on the wind to wherever it wanted to take her. Okay, okay. So she didn't go that far from home unless she was with her brothers. Thick as thieves they were even though Cerberus was heir and would eventually be King of Fenmyre. Her older brother did nothing to staunch her fun. He wasn't a buzzkill. She loved him just like she loved Albion. Cerberus didn't have the freedom that she had. None of them did. It was just because Scylla did what she wanted. Was she a heathen like her father accused her of being? Probablyyyyy...yes.

Lately, the girl had been feeling a little off. So independent from such an early age, she'd never given much attention to relationships between family members, friends or anyone. She only needed herself. Or at least that's what she thought. Just recently, she began feeling rather lonely. It was confusing and it made her angry. That anger just came and wrecked her day like wildfire. It had happened a few times now and she just didn't like it. It was as though she had no control. So, what did a young girl do when she was going through changes that she didn't understand? Yep, she went looking for her mommy.

It was early evening when Scylla made her way towards the compound where her massive family lived. She was careful to avoid detection, keeping to the shadows for no other reason than she didn't want to talk to anyone. Silent paws brought the girl across the boardwalk and into the chambers that her mother shared with Dalila and Ruse. The blue girl peeked around the corner, spying her mother and made a psst sound to get the pale woman's attention. "Mom," she whispered, "could we go talk somewhere?" Her tones were quite hopeful that her mother had time for her.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
05-23-2022, 01:46 PM
The older her children became the further Siren felt from them. Scylla was wild and wayward, and Albion followed her wherever she went. Far too quickly her babies outgrew their mother and the Queen felt their missing presence on her heart. They had always been independent, just like their parents. Practically raising themselves. Siren already missed having them as little beans at her side. An experience she would never have again. They were her only two, special and part of her forever.

So as she was working in the rooms on a little tincture the sound of Scylla’s voice caught her attention. She perked, but played along. She looked both ways, making sure neither Dalila or Ruse saw her slip into the shadow with her daughter. "Of course,” Siren whispered softly as she looked up to the young woman Scylla had become. "Follow me.”

Siren led the two of them towards the garden, slipping into a small secret thicket that Dalila didn’t even know about. It was vibrant even in the dappled shade. It was close, cozy, and private. "What’s on your mind?” Siren asked softly as she settled into the soft foliage beneath her little pink paws.

"Speech"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-05-2022, 10:40 AM

Scylla got her mother's attention and the golden woman was soon leading them out and into the jungle. The girl ducked, following her mother into a little thicket that was hidden from view. Scylla hadn't known that it was there despite her exploration so she was a little surprised to see it.

Once Siren settled down, Scylla did the same. Her mother asked what was on her mind and the girl huffed a bit, ears shifting to stick out to the side. "I don't know what's happening," she grumbled. "I'm angry all the time. Sometimes I'm sad. It's all stupid." Picking up a little rock in the clearing, Scylla chucked it out and into the jungle where it struck something with a loud clatter. The girl was sulking and it was terribly obvious.

"I just feel lonely sometimes and that makes me angry. I snapped at Albi and Cerb a few times." Again the girl huffed, this time being a little dramatic and dropping to her side in the grass. She grabbed one of the small jungle flowers and proceeded to rip the petals off of it. "I can't control it. Why is this happening to me?" The girl groaned and flung one foreleg over her eyes.

"Scylla"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
06-07-2022, 07:08 AM
Mother and daughter made themselves comfortable in the secret thicket, she hope that Scylla would feel like she could be completely open here. The girl was certainly open and as she spoke she reminded Siren far more of Chimera than she reminded her of herself. Maybe Chimera wasn’t actually her father but she was so similar to him Siren could very nearly believe it. She was struggling deeply with her emotions, and Siren had little beyond advice that she could give to her beloved child.

Siren was fairly confident in her assessment of Scylla’s problems, she just entered the realm of adulthood and she was going through a rough transition from puppy to young lady. Much like her parents struggled through their first couple of years. Siren didn’t have the support of her father or mother though, she’d had to figure it out on her own and with Chimera.

"You’re growing up, Scylla.” She said almost sadly as her dual toned gaze met her daughter’s. "There’s a lot changing within you right now and some things will be thrown out of alignment. I know it's hard to understand and deal with, but as you get older your mood, your mind, your body, will find an equilibrium.” Siren promised to her quietly. "If you feel like its all too difficult to deal with I can help you with some herbs to take.” It would be better for her to deal with it all and endure on her own, but Siren would do anything to help her child.

"Speech"