size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-07-2022, 09:52 AM

The location was close by to the pack's territory. Sayuri would lead Alpha Hattori here, following the scent of a threatening predator that was much too close to his land. She located the tiger easily against the setting sun, it's orange and black pelt a stark contrast to the blue of the stones. There was no need to talk to the man; he had required a demonstration, yes? She would give him one.

The tiger saw the two wolves and gave a vicious, warning snarl. Sayuri walked closer, leaving Hattori's side briefly to draw her blade. She would make it have second guesses about tangling with Tojo-kai! The predator advanced on them, tail flickering with anger and rage. It had indeed been stalking the corners of the Bamboo Maze, hungry for wolf flesh. For any flesh.

It mattered not what flesh, for the tiger had tasted wolf before. Unknown to the two nearby, however. This was merely a threat to the pack. Sayuri lunged at the feline, blade in mouth and she swiped at the face of it with the dagger.

speech here
1/3 - predator fight (tiger)
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-07-2022, 10:11 AM

Though this was a test, Hattori had no intention of letting the woman fight it alone. For one, he wasn't the sort to stand idly by whilst others did the hard work, but for the most part he regarded this creature his problem. One he had to sort out with his own teeth and claws. Allowing Sayuri to take the lead, he shadowed her approach, watching as the tiger tensed at their presence. Would it be swift to lash out? Or would it take a more defensive stance?

Hattori burst into action, leaping into the fray as he swerved to the side and made a grab for its tail. Teeth clamped down around its limb and he dug his claws deep into the ground as he tugged backwards, cracking bone and ripping tendons. The tiger roared in pain, slashing blindly as blood seeped into its eyes. It didn't seem to know what to do when faced with two opponents at opposite ends of its body. Should it whip around to slash the dire out of the way? Or focus on the smaller wolf with the knife?

Hattori didn't intend to let it think for too long, the more they cornered it the better.  Wrenching his grip free, he went for the tiger's ankle next. Anything to keep it focused on him.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-07-2022, 10:19 AM

She let out a growl, her muzzle lifting against the hilt of the blade. The tiger had a fresh cut across the bridge of it's nose, and Alpha Hattori joined the fray as well. He went for the back, making sure to rip its tail. He would let go and dive for the ankles. Sayuri did not allow him to fight alone, especially since she may be smaller than the Alpha. This was still a test.

As the tiger dealt with the dire, she made a gambit. Sayuri rushed forward and jumped onto the back of the beast. Her claws dug into thin fur, feeling the muscle below. It would be easy to dive her blade into the square of its back, but she resisted the easy way out. Instead, she drew it against the shoulder blades. Blood poured from the wound as well.

It yowled loudly, liquid in both eye and back. It flailed, backing up and rearing. Sayuri held on and leaned forward, hooking her dagger against its neck. The tiger seemed to feel the blade and paused, eyes wild. A hint of fear as it stared at death. The woman locked eyes with Alpha Hattori, indicating what to do. Should she go for the kill now?

speech here
2/3 - predator fight (tiger)
K I N G S L A Y E R

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-07-2022, 10:33 AM

Hattori was not the sort to delay the inevitable, to drag things out for longer than needed. If she felt as though she was in a position to make the kill, he would not stop her. Catching her gaze, he nodded slowly, teeth still grasping as he yanked back. Near pulling the tiger off its paws as it lost traction. Down and vulnerable, an optimal position to do what had to be done. As to what he'd do with its corpse, he wasn't sure yet. Perhaps something could be crafted with its pelt, its teeth and bones used as tools or trinkets. Tojo was self-sufficient, made use of all things that came their way. Nothing would go to waste.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-07-2022, 11:25 AM

Draw out or not, she had hesitated due to listening. Sayuri wanted Alpha Hattori to realise she could follow orders, even in the thick of emotion and battle. It was important for him to know this considering he would be the one giving them. She was not a weapon, but she was an extension of the pack all the same. With a decisive draw, she slit the tiger's throat. Blood poured immediately from the wound, a clean cut that made it crumble. It did not even jerk once.

Slipping from its back, she pressed the bloody blade to the grass in order to wipe it off. The alpha seemed to be pondering what to do with the body. "You need no help dragging that back" she pointed out his massive size compared to the tiger "yet, allow me to assist?" Sayuri added, tilting her head at the man. If he would accept her into the pack, she could even drag it into the territory.

She realized he could still reject her, even after this test. He was in the position to do such a thing, if he felt displeased with her display.

speech here
3/3 - predator fight (tiger)
K I N G S L A Y E R