Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-07-2022, 02:18 PM

She had to do better.

If Wren had any hope of beating larger wolves in a fight, she had to practice. Her alpha, Sirius, said he'd test her one day. She might as well make it harder for him to easily beat her. Rolling over and being lazy was never her strong suit. She really did have to practice. She paused in the center of the field, no longer a vagabond but a pack wolf.

The brunette lifted her head and called out. Perhaps someone familiar would answer, and perhaps someone new to her. Maybe even from the same pack. She could only guess, lowering her head and waiting on someone to come along. Euryale perched on her shoulder, the peregrine falcon preening its feathers as they waited.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
06-07-2022, 02:30 PM

Boredom struck as it had lately. If he were being honest, Ghoul secretly wanted to get into shape so he was prepared to challenge his older sister. One day, he had hopes of becoming the next heir. Staying weak or only sparring with his brother wouldn't be enough. So off to the Battlefield he went once more. Not much time had passed since he had passed through the bloodstained grounds where snow not even dared stick.

After a few minutes of trailing a path, a familiar scent mixed with a pack caught his attention. Curious, the boy wandered over to where the brunette, Wren, stood with a new bird companion. His ruby eyes wandered over her for a moment before a smirk creased the corners of his lips. "Didn't take you long to find somewhere to stay," he mentioned, knowing that the last few times their paths had crossed, she had yet to find a place to call home. "Looking to get your butt kicked again?" Ghoul teased as he continued to approach.

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
06-07-2022, 02:36 PM

Of course, it'd be Ghoul. Wren half expected to see him here, or at least again. She smirked easily at his teasing, flickering her tail briefly when greeting him. "If you beat me again, I'll just work harder" the brunette shot back to him "one day, I'll beat you. Then it'll be a sting for you, and victory for me!" She flashed him a charming but fake grin.

A frontal approach hadn't worked last time, so she'd be sneakier. Wren began the spar quickly, making sure not to draw it out for either. She lunged at the larger wolf, her chin and tail tucked and showing no throat. Her eyes focused on his front left leg, aiming for a bite. She also lashed out with a right paw, trying to knock him off-balance if he stepped back from her bite.

She knew that she had to outlast him in order to win. No brute strength was required just pure and raw determination! That's what she believed anyway, and that's what she'd continue to... Until proven wrong. It wasn't like she could magically grow five more inches to keep up anyway.

"she speaks"

Wren vs Ghoul for SPAR
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Expert Hunter
put me out of my misery
nothing can fix me

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
06-09-2022, 04:57 PM

An amused chuckle rumbled in his throat as her enthusiasm. At least she had some determination. Without a word, he responded with a shrug of his shoulders and a wag of his tail before firmly tucking it against his hindquarters. Feeling his muscles tense and ears fold back, he watched her with his ruby eyes. Maybe he would let her win this time. Letting his lips pull back once more to show his pearly whites, Ghoul braced his body as Wren charged straight for him.

He would not flinch, he would not back away. As came closer and closer, he watched her teeth dart out toward his left leg. Letting her mouth get ahold of his thick foreleg, he felt her left paw hook around his right foreleg. So she was getting better, or at least craftier. Except, even with her own ears folded, she was in a compromising position. Being the larger of the duo, Ghoul reared his head back before pulling it down with his mouth opened wide. Aiming to grab ahold of the back of her neck, his intention was to give her a good shake.

Ghoul vs Wren for Spar
Round 1/3
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Companion 1: Albino dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Expert Fighter

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Vengeance
06-09-2022, 05:12 PM

She was indeed getting better. Perhaps crafty, even if she was straight up about most things. Wren felt his breath on her neck and she jerked upward. Yanking his held limb with her, her hold on the actual limb slacking, she aimed an annoying headbutt right at his mouth. Any skull was hard, and it'd surely be a shock wave through his muzzle if connected. The fact was, if he fought her hold on his leg she'd loosen it enough for him to get free.

Wren was definitely not letting him hold onto her neck. She didn't squirm, but she did retract her neck like a snake ready to strike. If he didn't fight her hold on his limb, she'd awkwardly and perhaps painfully yank it with her movements. The woman growled regardless, showing she was at least serious about trying to win. To do better than losing all the time. She wanted this win to show everyone who mocked her; a smaller wolf could fight!

"she speaks"

Wren vs Ghoul for SPAR
Round 2/3
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Peregrine falcon, Female - Battle
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Expert Hunter
put me out of my misery
nothing can fix me

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-19-2022, 12:21 PM

And the winner is...

WREN

After failing to post in the allotted default time GHOUL must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.