size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-11-2022, 05:11 PM

Sayuri had no other intention here but to salvage.

The ship was a passing fancy, riddled with useful items and loot to spare. She entered the massive contraption and sought out sheets. Her aim was to make and rip up bandages. Her pack had a plethora of different sized wolves, so she would make different sizes. It was just obvious. The smell of wolf was high in the air. She proceeded with caution, her blade sheathed but clear on her back. The woman was not unarmed by any means. Having coated the hairpin with some wisteria, she was ready to defend herself if need be.

Even if they attacked her, if she was able to get her blade out she could do damage to them regardless of their intention. Poison ate away at the mind and body. She'd feel sick satisfaction watching them die. Sayuri rounded a corner, spotting some bed sheets in a cabin. They seemed untouched, a bit dusty. She approached, gripping them and pulling. They fell from the bed in a bundle. Positioning herself into a sitting position, the woman began to tear the sheets apart.

speech here
1/3 - crafted healing item (bandages)
destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Shoosuva

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2022, 12:28 AM
Shoosuva Birsha

He had watched the ship since he had boarded the beast. It was the perfect home for those like him, dark in intentions but complicated and hard to navigate for others. He didn't mind that another found this place to be their home too, so long as they didn't push his buttons or their luck. So far he kept to himself in these lands, hunting when he needed and gathering his strength.

It was no surprise as another with a feminine scent and form made their way into his newfound home. After all this land he had come upon likely had hundreds more in them. What he did find interesting was the scent of many that clung to the females coat and mingled within her own. She was a pack wolf. His glowing orbs were on her backside as he lounged silently in the throne he had made. He watched with a stoic and emotionless face as she pulled the fabrics free from the large bed.

How she hadn't noticed him was of no surprise to him. He was silent and he had managed to scent the entire ship so one would have to guess heavily at which room he boarded in. A chuckle escaped his sabered maw as he watched her shred the bedding. it was best he alerted her before she startled herself by noticing him. His eyes were on her as he lounged seemingly without a care.

Monstrous atrocities "Monstrous utterances" Monstrous Concepts

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-12-2022, 11:26 AM

The chilly water outside would be excellent to wash the fabric in. She would make sure to shred more bandages before placing them outside. The whole sheet was a difficult task to move about, so she opted to make it smaller. Sayuri did not use her blade, but instead her teeth and paws to rip and tear. The man's deep chuckle made her eyes flicker upward but she ultimately was too focused to hone in on him right now. It took about a few more rips before she set the sheet down. Quite a few bandages in different length lay before her.

"A good evening to you, sir" her thick accent had been practised with the common tongue "pardon me, I am merely crafting" even if she was practised, Sayuri's words dipped back to broken a few times. She would look directly at the massive beast, though Alpha Hattori was also quite large as well. She was truly in the land of giant beings "I do hope I have not disturbed you." It was not her intention. She was quite used to working in the background with little else than soft words. Something, perhaps perception, told her to be cautious.

Whether that was true or not... Remained unseen for now.

speech here
2/3 - crafted healing item (bandages)
K I N G S L A Y E R

Shoosuva

gems
size
build
player
06-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Shoosuva Birsha

She was crafting she claimed and her manners seemed in place, a decent start but she still was shredding what could of been the beast's bed and seemed to have no remorse for it. He canted his head, interested for the moment. Her pelt was like someone couldn't decide how to color her or place her markings, no symmetry. Strange indeed. But his glowing eyes moved to the item on her back, a truly strange thing.

This dame was interesting for sure.

"Disturbing me is the last thing I would say you have accomplished." His vocals were deep and ended in a low chuckle. He sat up in his plush throne, watching her. He was certain his "bunk mate" if you could call her that, was somewhere among the place, but he didn't care too much. The monstrosity came from his throne and approached the dame. "Doesn't crafting mean to build, not destroy?" His eyes never left the dame, casting their dim glow upon her as he came near enough. Though he stopped at what would be a respectable amount of distance. Though he knew in mere moments that gap could be closed if either decided to. But he saw no reason to bring suspicion to himself yet in these lands. Going after a pack member would be the last thing he would do right now.

Though he could potentially gain information from the dame.

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-12-2022, 02:58 PM

"I am quite glad of that."

Sayuri would go back to her task, moving the bandages into a pile now. She was satisfied with her work. Tojo-Kai would no doubt need the bandages for other pursuits. It was not her place to question their members, especially since she was quite new there. She rolled the bandages, all different lengths, into a ball. Her intention now was to tuck it under her chin and depart, though the man seemed to be questioning her.

"They say you cannot create something without destroying something else" she chirped in her whimsical tune "the sheet is old and dusty. Moths have made it home. Yet with some water and disinfectant, I can make it into something else. Something worthy." Sayuri gazed down at the remains of the sheet before her blue depths focused on the Dire.

"Mayhap I can craft you something, sir. I admit I did not think; if this sheet was your own. Allow me to make up for my mistake." She lowered her eyes, soft lashes falling.

speech here
3/3 - crafted healing item (bandages)
K I N G S L A Y E R

Shoosuva

gems
size
build
player
06-13-2022, 09:37 PM
Shoosuva Birsha

The monster lowered his front half then his haunches. Laying with his interests on the dame. Her broken speech patterns did not matter to him, he could make sense out of some of the worst English. His orbs went to the strips as she made them of the sheets. It didn't bother him that she took what she pleased of them, after all they weren't his, or at least not officially.

Glowing orbs went back to her face as she offered to make him something. Hmm, that was an idea. Might be useful if he had her craft him something, though if she could make things other than these thin strips was yet to be seen. "And what, pray tell, do you know to craft other than these bits of sheets. I've little use of things not useful in battle. Though I'm all ears if you can think of something." he'd leave off that the sheet wasn't his own. If he could get use out of her with this then it was better to do so.

He kicked his back legs from under him to lay more comfortably before her. He had little to fear here. His face was drawn in an unreadable stoic mask. Perhaps we get more than some use from her. We shall see how lose her lips are.

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-14-2022, 02:36 PM

As much as he assumed he was going to use her, Sayuri was going to use him. She already took his sheet and ripped it up, all for the glory of Tojo-Kai's medical inventory. She would sharpen her skills further; have a chance to see him up close and personal. Study his anatomy. Large wolves were tricky beasts at first, but only if one did not know how to deal sufficient damage to them. Limbs had soft spots. Heavy bodies were slow.

Alpha Hattori Hanzo was like this too. If she could practice on vagabonds - essentially nobodies - perhaps he would allow her to craft him something one day. "I have some experience with molding and crafting armor" Sayuri would tell the beast, glancing up at him. A coy yet shy smile appeared "if you have intent to battle, I would advise several ways of covering oneself to better protect." She rose from her position.

"Do you have intent to conquer?" she asked him boldly, fearlessly. She held his gaze with her own this time, curious of his intentions in this northern climate. Sayuri did not care if he did. Men were warlords, all in their way.

speech here
3/3 - crafted healing item (bandages)
K I N G S L A Y E R