size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodySnake EyesPride - Pansexual
06-05-2022, 04:30 PM

While Auster did not have such an issue with prey and gaining strength, Sayuri knew that those in Boreas would have it. She would gather the weight gaining herb effectively for use later. Perhaps if she sought a permanent den, she could begin to administer medicine to patients. However, she also knew that some would be hesitant to accept dosages from those they did not know.

She could not blame them. The woman always felt uneasy accepting any sort of medicine from strangers, else it could be lethal. Unfortunately for assassins, Sayuri knew some basic poisons that could be easily identified by sight or smell. There was still too much to learn and it always felt like there was never enough time. She hoped Auster would be an acceptable stepping stone.

However, with no patients nor sick wolves there was little to be done. She did not pause as she worked her paws against the earth, gathering the alfalfa with precision and expertise. Not even when another approached her, did she look up. Only when addressed did she gaze at them.

ooc;
gathering herb (alfalfa) - 1/3
speech here

destroying castles in the sky
K I N G S L A Y E R
forevermore the apple of my eye

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
06-08-2022, 01:31 PM

It wasn't often that Tenshi left the borders of Tojo since her arrival. The cool shade of the bamboo and gentle caress of the salty ocean breeze kept her occupied. As well as the other members who appeared to hurt themselves more often than not. Understanding that Tojo was still a young pack and many of them had a lot to learn and experience, Tenshi took it in stride. Even as she decided to wander out from the maze's confines toward the northern end of Auster, she took care to mark and track the path she took.

Once under the shade of the leafy boughs of oaks and fruit trees, she let her steely gaze relax. Just by the scent of the grove, the titan of a female knew there would be plenty of plants to harvest. Meandering at a slow pace, her crowned head held at an aligned position with her shoulders, she noticed the smaller koi pelted girl early on. There was only a half-second pause in her step before she noticed the similar Tojo tinge on the edges.

Approaching with near-silent paws, Tenshi stopped a few feet away before turning toward a nearby bushel of plants. Unlike the purple flower of the alfalfa the other girl gathered, Tenshi held her attention on the white flower of the yarrow. "You are new to Tojo, yes?" Her deep and rugged voice, accented with a slightly different tone than that of Hattori, greeted the female. Beginning to pull up the yarrow to reveal a system of roots, Tenshi placed the ones she would keep off to the side.

SPEECH

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-08-2022, 02:45 PM

Locking eyes with the woman, she gave a gentle smile. "I am, yes" she replied easily enough "I am Chiba Sayuri, friend." They were not friends but it still slipped. Perhaps friends. Perhaps one day, she would consider herself a face known in Tojo-kai? Still, 'friend' was informal at the moment. She did not feel sorry for saying such a thing. Sayuri's gaze dropped to the herbs, half buried still. She began to work her paws around the earth.

The other woman had herbs too. She resisted asking what they were for in the moment. Perhaps she gathered, as Sayuri was doing? "Are you a healer, miss?" the koi colored woman asked gently, wishing to prod the rank from her. Gently. She would have to know eventually, if this woman was a healer of renowned skills in Tojo-kai. Sayuri would know then to go to her if hurt. She leaned down, gripping the roots in her muzzle to pull out the alfalfa.

ooc;
gathering herb (alfalfa) - 2/3
speech here

K I N G S L A Y E R

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

06-30-2022, 05:24 PM

A motherly smile crosses her lips as she continues to focus on gathering the plant. "A pleasure, Sayuri. I have Yama Tenshi," the delicate lull of her voice holds no emotion even as she glances up briefly. It is no matter to her if the girl spoke informally. They were no longer in Iga or anywhere close to their origins. Formalities could be forgotten for now.

Taking good care to pull the plant at its base, Tenshi wanted to get more of its root. Taking a careful seat close to the cluster of Yarrow, she began digging around the plant's base. Waiting for a good part of the roots to show before pulling them, she was pleased with how healthy they looked. "Yes, I am one of few in Tojo. And you?" Tenshi replies earnestly as her steely gaze lifts once more to the koi patterned girl.

2/3 herb gathering

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

06-30-2022, 08:51 PM

She did consider long ago other wolves could look at her... funny. Still, Sayuri persisted to be upfront and honest. "If Tojo-Kai has need" she replied "yet, I, ah... am more of a poison dabbler" The koi woman looked down at the unburied alfalfa, clearing some stray dirt from the plant "I would require more skill in healing, before I tended to anyone." Or at least felt safe she was doing more good than harm.

Alas, she did not even know if Tojo-Kai had need of her skills beyond fighting.

Speaking of which! "Yet I am skilled in blade" Sayuri added to Tenshi, smiling brightly "I am Chinpira right now" The unranked woman confessed "though one could say I am not entirely devoted to blade either!" She continued to brush the dirt until the herb shined bright against the dim light of day. "there. This shall be useful to the cache." She added it to a growing pile.

speech here
3/3 - gather herb
K I N G S L A Y E R

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

07-01-2022, 07:42 AM

The mention of poison dabbling earns a small chuckle from the woman. "Not all healers require the tools to heal," Tenshi comments as she assesses her own pile of yarrow roots. Long, white spindles splay in all directions as she too brushes them clean of dirt. "As long as you prove to Hattori that you are skilled, you will not stay Chinpira forever," her lips hold that motherly smile as she glances up at the girl. Nodding her chin toward her shoulder, she leans slightly to let the sun glint off the sharp stars tucked neatly into her hostler. "Having more than one skill is necessary to survive," she adds on finally before gathering up her supply. "If you wish for healing lessons or help to gather herbs, I will be around," Tenshi nods her head respectfully before standing up. "We can head back together if you wish," the pleasant smile never disappears as she waits for the girl.

3/3 herb gathering

Sayuri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

07-01-2022, 08:43 PM

She smiles. "A lesson will be marvelous" Sayuri said with excitement "mayhap we go over many things, many times!" A subtle request to, ah, 'hang out'. From time to time. When Tenshi was not terribly busy, mind! She would loathe encroaching on the woman's welcome and her time. It must be precious, like all in Tojo-Kai.

Once the yarrow was gathered, she nodded and reached for her own bundle. "Let us depart." she said with finality, gripping the alfalfa in her jaws tenderly. Sayuri would lead the way back to the Maze with a bounce in her step, humming a soft tune. A hymn of sorts, relating back to their shared traditions and culture. Her tail wagged as they went, a content look on her features. /end

speech here
K I N G S L A Y E R