An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-02-2022, 03:30 PM
Mercury, while not a part of the Armada, was currently able to enjoy the benefit of their protection. It was a temporary thing, and the wolf had been working to earn his stay. Hunting predators near the border had also brought to his attention the need for a little more protection. He had been seeing many wolves of late with bracers and approved of the idea of protecting the more fragile bones of his leg.

Wren had told him about the blacksmith, and so the Ermis had decided to seek him out. The trader in him had encouraged him to start out the negotiations with a gift, and so he set the fangs of the lion in front of him, and called out for the Armada Blacksmith.

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Ruga

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-05-2022, 04:11 PM

He had finished setting up a little place to trade and sell his pieces in the market place and lingered there during the day when he wasn’t needed for patrols or guard duty. If nothing else this gave him an excuse for all the extra pieces of armor and weapons he had been working on instead of just hoarding them all to himself. His workshop was getting quite crowded and while his needs were certainly met here and he didn’t necessarily need anything to survive, he was able to meet some interesting wolves and gather some interesting materials doing this so it felt worth it.

He had stepped away from his stall for just a moment to go talk to one of the other pack members about the patrol routes for later that day, but when he heard someone calling for him his ears perked and he excused himself to go see to a possible customer. He walked over to the dark coated male that was waiting on him, a slight, easy grin lingering on his lips. "Well, hello there! What can I do for you? Looking for armor? Maybe a weapon?” He waited curiously to see what the man would be interested, glancing toward the fangs that were laying in front of him with interest.

"Ruga Amanto"

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-05-2022, 05:02 PM
It wasn’t long before a red-toned wolf trotted up to him. This must be the blacksmith then. He was as tall as Mercury, and looked like he was made for the heavy work required in a forge. Merc’s expression split into a welcoming grin and he held out a paw. “Good morning, I’m Mercury” he introduced himself. “I’m interested in some armor, actually. A few run-ins with predators have really left my ankles feeling exposed.” he said with amusement, shaking a limb for emphasis.

“I’ve seen some nifty bracers around on the wolves of the Armada. I was wondering if you would be able to make me a pair?” he said, before placing a paw in front of the lion's teeth. “I can trade you these, and I can throw in the leathery paw pads to sweeten the deal” he said, starting the bargaining process.

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]