size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
08-01-2022, 05:19 AM
Albion hadn’t felt right since coming back from Elysium. Not having his sister at his side, or even in the same pack, made everything wrong. Nothing went right anymore. He was always stubbing his toe, dropping things, he felt like his nose was getting rubbed in every small thing that could go awry. Nothing was easy when everything should have been easy for the prince. Albion felt cursed without Scylla.

Cerb really tried to keep him going in the right direction. He knew his brother, beyond their mom, missed Scylla just as much as he did. The three musketeers had been separated, and Albion felt it keenly. He blamed all of it on their father. Contempt built in the boy, believing all of his woes and problems were born from his sire the moment he sent Scylla away.

The pale young man kicked some rocks into the thundering falls and watched them fall into the depths. He was doing a half hearted patrol. Doing anything at full capacity was a chore he hadn’t felt like taking on. A dark cloud settled over his head and Albion had no desire to try and chase it away. He was sulking, and he wanted everyone to know about it.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
08-01-2022, 05:37 AM

Albion's sullen disposition had been noted. The very fact that he'd sunk to such levels was the reason that Scylla had been sent off. There was no animosity in the decision, simply the need to have his children learn how to live independently. They needed to each be their own being rather than relying so heavily upon one another. He hoped that being in Elysium would temper Scylla a bit and he hoped that her absence would force Albion to grow up, in a sense. Cerberus, while upset at the situation, seemed to understand. Albion didn't even try.

The King of Fenmyre caught the boy out at the Falls while on a patrol of his own. He noted the sulking and the kicking of rocks. Enough was enough. Albion was a few seasons shy of adulthood. He needed to get himself together and stop acting like a child. Even some of his younger siblings acted more composed than he did.

Coming up behind the boy, the thunder of the rushing falls masking his steps, the brutes giant form cast a shadow over the boy. "Come," he spoke simply. There was a command in that single word and Chimera would suffer no argument.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-01-2022, 05:54 AM
His sulking was disturbed by the sound of heavy paws behind him. Despite his thin Klein appearance the young man was easily as heavy as his father with the dense bones that made up his skeletal structure. Not that his apathy would really allow him to care about that fact. His glass like gaze lifted to find his father’s dual toned features. His attention was very obviously on Albion.

At one time he would have done anything to have Chimera’s full attention, as a pup he wanted so badly to make his King and father proud. To have him glance at him just once like he looked at Cerberus. He had always been the quiet follower though, dwelling in his brother’s greatness. Now that he felt so incomplete and nigh broken all he felt was animosity. Albion glared at his father in return as he ordered him to follow.

Albion wasn’t stupid, he knew Chimera could force his will upon him son with very little effort. The young man was confident in his own ability, but his father was indeed older and better trained, even if he did put up a fight Chi would beat him into the dirt. So he complied, no matter how much he wanted to spite his sire, Albion silently followed. The bets thing that could happen would be him getting sent away as well. At least he’d be out from under his father’s dewclaw.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-01-2022, 02:38 PM

The boy continued to have that sullen look on his face, but he followed as his father bid. For that, Chimera was glad. He didn't want Albion to be the first of his children that he had to put in their place. He didn't want to have to put any of his children in their place. They should know their places and that was the problem with Albion. The boy believed that he knew better than his father. This was not the case.

"I received word from your sister," he informed the boy. Part of the agreement for Scylla leaving was regular check ins via bird or dog. "She's doing well and she's learning skills that will make her an asset to Cerberus when he takes the crown." The girl, for all of her strange ways, was smart and absorbed information like a sponge. She also hadn't complained once about her temporary stay with Elysium.

Chimera rounded on the pale boy. "Everyone has to do their part or there's no point in any of this. I didn't send you away for your mother's sake but perhaps I should have." The black and white giant had built this place for himself and for his family. They all had to work cohesively. To Chimera, they all should be enjoying what he had crafted.

The brutes haunches folded and he seated himself upon a soft mat of grass. "You need to learn to live independently. You need to learn who you are and how to live for yourself." He wasn't being hard on the boy, he was being honest. "Until you learn to take care of yourself, you can never take care of others, Albion. Your brothers and sisters will need you. The pack will need you. So voice whatever it is you've been sulking about and be done with it."

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-01-2022, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2022, 04:28 PM by Albion. Edited 1 time in total.)
Albion didn’t argue or resist his father’s wishes, his huge ivory paws carried him after Chimera as he led the boy away from the falls. Where it was easier to hear, as Albion was about to get as much of an earful as ever came from the King. Chimera proved he wasn’t ignorant to Albion’s opinions, starting by telling him of the word he’d gotten from his sister. Scylla seemingly had no trouble with letting her brothers leave her behind in Elysium, she could embrace her time away, and that fact made Albion mad too. How could she be so content without him, without Cerberus.

As he closed, Chimera stopped and turned on his heel to face the young man. Albion kept his features neutral as the conversation turned to him, and everything wrong with him. Nothing he said required an answer before the King took a seat before the boy. There wasn’t any anger or animosity, only fact and observation. Maybe he should have been sent off like he said, if he was so unhappy with him.

The King’s deep voice vocalized his concerns, his logic, and his wishes for the young man but Albion didn’t want to listen to reason or hopes, he wanted to be mad. He wanted everyone to know his displeasure. But the pale boy also knew his father was right and that was what made him the most upset. He wanted to be a sulking child just to spite his father. He averted his gaze, a glimpse at the shame he felt at his own actions but his determination to stay the course kept him quiet.

He didn’t know what to say, Chimera should have understood why he was upset. He never let Siren out of his sight, why did he feel it was okay to keep Scylla from him? "You don’t care what I think so why does it matter?” His chest tightened as he spoke the most defiant words he'd ever spoken to his father. The innocent pup he once was recoiled in horror while the rebel grew.

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

08-22-2022, 02:18 PM

The boy continued to sulk, only breaking his silence when his father bid him to speak. Chimera's brow furrowed as he looked at the pale prince. "What gave you the idea that I don't care what you think, Albion?" The words hurt somewhat, but the brute didn't let it show. "It's because I care about you and your siblings that I've made such decisions. You're getting older, but you're not yet equipped with the experience and knowledge to have a hand in such decisions." Chimera shook his head, his gaze hard upon the child before him. "There is nothing more important to me than my family, Albion. Nothing."

Chimera drew in a breath and let it out slow. The rage within his son was just under the surface, simmering. He could see it and he understood it. Had he not been much the same when Venom sent Siren away? A deal more bloodthirsty, but still boiling with rage. They were at that age where they weren't equipped to handle the oncoming hormones and the emotions that came with them. Chi expected this time to come.

"I do care what you think. I care about what you feel. I care about every single one of you. Scylla understood what was asked of her. She could have chosen to return rather than carry out my instructions. Yet you can not. That is why she's far away. So you can learn to live on your own and be better for all around you." Black and white ears flicked forward, waiting for the boy's rebuttal.

"Chimera Klein"

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

08-29-2022, 07:44 AM
Albion’s features resembled a crushed can as Chimera spoke, how could he not have thought the way he did when his father sent away his sister without a word? He’d been taken completely off guard when Scylla told them she wasn’t returning to Fenmyre with her brothers. Albion could scarcely believe his father didn’t understand, and as was observed he felt the boiling anger grow within. Pale brows furrowed as he stared up at his father. They would have been eye to eye, but Chi caught him lying and sulking. He claimed there was nothing more important than family, but it certainly didn’t seem like it with him sending his daughter off to the opposite side of the world. He didn’t even know if he should answer his father’s first question. How could he not realize that not consulting him in such a matter would lead to this? His mother told him of a time before his birth, when his parents were still a part of Ashen’s pack. How his aunt had sent Siren away without talking to Chimera. He had nearly been in the exact situation and yet his father still felt justified.

"How can you say that?” Albion spit, ignoring the touchy feely part about a father caring for all of his children. "I could have stayed, but I didn't. I came back because that’s what you wanted. Even though every step I took from her was torture.” The young man growled deep in his chest, the emotions rising in him. Seething hot anger threatened to boil over. "If family is so important why do I need to learn to be alone? What point could that possibly prove?” He couldn’t take it anymore and Albion lifted himself to his massive paws. He could stay still anymore, there was a volcano erupting within him. "You just get off to how much power you have over me.”

Albion couldn’t even look at his father anymore and he turned away from the large man before he lost control of himself. He was sulking yes, he was absolutely being a baby, but surely it was better than him succumbing to the deep dark anger that enveloped his breast.

"Albion Baskara Klien"