size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
08-02-2022, 11:53 PM
The little ones were safe. Eraithus had offered to babysit them while voodoo did this. Shed already told recluse her idea but honestly voodoo was still hesitant. Would wrens pack be a pack she wanted to raise her children in? These scent marked borders were recent to the claimed pack. Voodoo sniffed along the edges before she raised her head into the call. Though she was still a bit weak from childbirth voodoo had used this as an excuse to go for a walk.

She didnt know what talking with wren would do. Deter her from the pack. Voodoo let her paws itch her necklace shining in the growing sunlight. After all they needed healers? Not to mention she would be bringing four little whelps with her. Voodoo wanted to laugh here she was wondering what menagerie would offer her but it was she who was bringing her blood here.

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-03-2022, 01:02 AM
Was that?

It was.

"Voodoo?!" Wren had been patrolling, adding scent to the borders that were so very loose already. She caught sight of her friend, assuming she was a specter. A ghost. Nobody had seen Voodoo since Abaven fell. She had asked Audra, but the older healer hadn't known her. The brunette closed the distance, keeping a wary few steps between them. Voodoo smelt... different. That was Habari's scent too.

"Where were you?" Wren could almost cry "Abaven was gone, and I tried to find you... Never mind, you're safe. Obviously" She raised a paw to her brow, sighing in relief "thank gods" She murmured "how are you? Do you need..." Help? The scent of pups was in the wind. She trailed off "what happened?" She asked softly, focusing on her friend. One of her first friends in Boreas.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

08-03-2022, 01:57 AM
Voodoo had to blink in confusion for a moment. Why was it that every wolf surprised her? Her older sister had not been whome she had thought in fact it was she who had helped give her courage. Wren had been concerned and suddenly voodoo felt guilty that she hadnt thought anything of the time left behind for the brown woman. The tip of her tail twitched uncomfortably. She then smiled and puffed out her chest.

"I gave birth recently. My pups are being babysat by a trusted friend in Habari. So i could see you." Voodoo smiled. "I wont lie, ive been....wary about the decision to join your pack. Is it a place I want to raise my pups, but im sorry i was too caught up with my family to see you at the time and now i feel guilty." she looked around it seemed construction had already begun. "Would my two sons and daughters be welcome here?" she asked.

Wren I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Gave birth? "Congratulations!" Wren burst out at Voodoo's brag. She grinned easily for her friend, tail wagging "I mean, you didn't have to join Menagerie if you'd rather be in Habari" And the pups would flourish anywhere, she was sure. They were Voodoo's pups, after all, "all I wanted to know is if you were okay. When packs fell in my old home... It was disastrous. Wolves were hurt, sometimes killed..." She trailed off, staring at the ground.

She recovered fairly easily from her funk. No time to think about that now. "But, of course... Your kids would be welcomed. You'd be welcomed. We have an experienced healer here if you still want to learn the trade. Audra was almost part of Abaven as a teacher" Wren informed her friend. She paused, letting that sink in before bursting out "what are their names? Your kids? Can you... tell me about them?"

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
nothing can fix me

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

08-03-2022, 11:30 PM
I am Dented, by the skies that keep me up at night

"I know I'm getting older but I'm not told I'm temporarily out of my mind."

Voodoo had probably already decided to leave Habari the day she went back. She'd wanted the comfort of her old den and her children had been born there. She felt strongly to the land but unfortunately not the pack. That was one thing she had noted about herself. The nook, the feeling of the volcano's heat. That's what she had enjoyed and joining the Menagerie meant coming to this northern lands. Voodoo listened to Wren and her heart pounded against her chest. Wren was possibly the first female friend she had ever had. In fact.... her first actual friend period in her life. Though something about being 'taught' again made Voodoo sniff a bit. "I'm confident in my healing abilities after what happened with Abaven. I shouldn't have doubted myself in the first place." she looked to the side guilty. "Not meaning any offense. I would love to learn from Audra but I'm a full healer no student anymore." After all she had aided in Recluse's litter and then her own. The subject changed though and Voodoo relaxed, she'd been so tense lately with herself with others. Yet when she thought about... Them her heart warmed.

"Jaybird, Phantom, Tomie and well I haven't quiet decided on the name of the last one yet. " she grinned. "They're just little things right now but I'm sure when their eyes open they'll be much more of a handful. But... I do think. I think I want to raise them here, in the Menagerie. I don't want them growing up like I did - my mother loved me but single mothering is hard and with a pack helping raise my pups I believe they can thrive." he eyes shone as she looked at Wren. "After all.... I haven't lived long - I have many more years to see my children grow and my friends as well and you Wren ARE my first friend." her paws shuffled subconsciously.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Wren I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Vengeance
08-04-2022, 12:53 PM
She nodded, glad that Voodoo was more confident in her skills. It was about time she did, Wren had faith in her as a healer. "Then you'll be welcomed into the rank of Troubadour - our ranked healers" No use for a Mage that had gained and experienced much in her life, however short it could be said to be "and your kids would be little Tricksters, our young." The very first of the bunch, to be honest. She was curious to see if the guild would be more in the coming seasons.

"Do you want me to go back to Habari with you, help you move them here? I could also talk to your alpha for, yanno, introductions" Wren offered, gesturing to herself as a new leader "you're my friend, Voodoo but you'll make so many more... Especially in the guild. They're good wolves. I've no doubt they'll help your kids grow up strong and healthy. Don't doubt yourself. I've doubted myself most of my life too... It isn't good to do." She smiled, shaking her head sadly.

Jay, Tomie, Phantom and one named not yet. She welcomed them as Menagerie, along with their mother.

"she speaks"

put me out of my misery
nothing can fix me

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

08-05-2022, 12:16 AM
I am Dented, by the skies that keep me up at night

"I know I'm getting older but I'm not told I'm temporarily out of my mind."

Voodoo grinned at the idea of little tricksters. She wanted them to grow strong - and follow whatever ambitious that their little heads may desire. Little kings and queens that's exactly what they were. No matter what they were Kleins and they would be powerful coming into this life. She kept quiet though listening carefully to Wren's words. Her ear twitched at the mention of going to Habari. "I guess we could go to the border together. I'm not in a position to invite you onto the territory after all. Eraithus can help me move the pups to the border and we can come back here." part of her would have liked a more... private goodbye. Then again though if Recluse was unaware of the Menagerie perhaps an alliance would benefit them both. Voodoo wasn't privvy on politics she stuck to her own thing.

"Yes... I've decided not to doubt myself any longer." she smiled and for once she never thought she could like this. Her heart swelled and happiness had waded itself through her. She couldn't tell if it was the excitement but she was eager to introduce Wren to her children. More over she wanted to make a den in the gorge and began gathering herbs for the stores. Perhaps touch base with the other healers. Life seemed to just..... be settling into place. Turning she beckoned Wren with her tail, hoping she would follow.

/exit

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN