An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-05-2022, 01:27 AM
The Hieronymus Prince followed Fern’s directions and made his way to the Bifrost for the first time. From there, he would enter the land of Auster. Crossing the Bifrost, he could already see signs of Autumn. With the crisp burnt-orange tones to the world and the scent of musk and turning leaves.

The brightly coloured plains lay before him then, and padded along the beach to the borders of the pack. He could see the towering castle behind the plains now. Its thick, impressive walls and swooping keep. He stood there for a long moment, and eyes this marvel of creation.

Taking his full, before raising his head and letting out a soft, inquisitive call to the Alpha. Just a friendly hello, he didn’t mind if he was ignored. He wanted to see the castle. Up close was better, but from afar still served to awe him.

"Speech"
[Image: dg62nk4-76f92f5f-869b-474b-8882-b89098d6...nlMae_v5_o]

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-05-2022, 03:23 PM

With all the preparations made to expand the Hallows' reach to include the Wildberry Grove into their fold, Artorias had shifted gears to finalizing the logistics of their expansion. He was incredibly proud of all his wolves for all the hard work they'd put in helping to claim the land as theirs, and soon they would reap the bounty of their efforts. Autumn had come to Auster, and with it the shifting of colors on the trees and the crisping of apples and seasonal fruits for them to harvest. The days were still sunny and warm, but thankfully most of summer's oppressive heat had broken, making the days much more temperate as he had come to love the southern continent for. If there was ever a paradise on earth, Artorias was sure it was in Auster.

The Aegis had just finished a meeting with Rudyard and Fern discussing their upcoming vacation and preparations for the pack in their absence when a call came out for him from the northern borders, the voice foreign to the young male. Obsidian ears perked, a curious tilt to his head, and then he was heading out of the castle walls and across the expansive plains to greet whomever had called for his attention. He wore none of his armor, but carried Embershard with him as he always did in its scabbard across his back. It never hurt to be prepared, just in case. After all, there was no telling if this stranger was friend or foe from a call alone. Artorias spotted the other brute with ease, his dark fur a stark contrast to the lush greenery he sat around. The stranger matched him for height and build, and a quick sample of his scent upon his approach confirmed he did not know this wolf. That was fine; strangers were just friends you hadn't met yet.

"Good day, traveler," greeted the Aegis once he came within earshot of the stranger, offering a polite tip of his muzzle while fiery amber eyes studied his surprise guest. "You've arrived at the border of the Hallows. Are you seeking medical attention, asylum, or are you here for other purposes?" Artorias no longer greeted strangers with an introduction of himself as the alpha; he'd learned his lesson after the turn of events with Sparrow. He was more cautious now—trusting until proven otherwise, but wary of potential threats to his home. He watched the other wolf curiously, eager to hear who they were and what had brought them to his pack.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-05-2022, 04:49 PM
It wasn’t long before a midnight-blue wolf was trotting across the plains towards him. He could not tell at a glance if this wolf was the Artorias sword-wielding warrior that Fern had spoken of. That he had a scabbard on his back did not identify him. After all, the lovely Fern had carried such a weapon.

“And good day to you” he responded back, giving a light dip of his head in greeting. As this golden eyed wolf studied him, Merc let his eyes flick to the sword upon the cobalt wolf's back. Artorias or not, he would love a chance to properly see that fine weapon.

This wolf's greeting was unusual. An immediate offer of aid after introducing him to the pack name. Was he accustomed to injured wolves at his border? “The name is Mercury Ermis. I don’t require your aid - though I thank you for asking.” he began. The polite words rolled off his tongue with ease. He had after all served as a trader for his royal family. He had spent much time in diplomatic settings. “I ran into a wolf of the Hallows by the name of Fern. She spoke highly of this pack, and the sword-wielding leader that lived behind castle walls.” he gave a light chuckle, some of that boyish enthusiasm leaking through. “I came to request an audience with him, in the chance that I might see his sword and castle. If you could bring my petition to his ears, I brought a gift of good faith” He said, and nodded his head to indicate he was finished speaking.

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
07-07-2022, 02:46 AM

The other dire wolf greeted him with polite lyrics, speaking in a manner so properly that Artorias knew he must have come from highborn breeding. That, or he'd been taught to be cordial and respectful, though both traits would imply some form of necessary decorum. This was a pack wolf, though his scent did not seem to hint to belonging to any pack now, or at least not one he recognized from Boreas or Auster. Artorias did not miss the way the other male's stormy blue eyes shifted briefly to Embershard on his back; he paid it no mind. The Aegis had long-since grown accustomed to others unfamiliar with him eyeing up his weapon before fully trusting him, and he blamed none of them for their caution.

The stranger introduced himself as Mercury Ermis, a family name Artorias was wholly unfamiliar with, at the very least not one of the major families in Boreas. After declining his offer of aid, Mercury went on to elaborate on his reason for coming to the Hallows' doorstep. He had run into Fern, who in turn had directed him to the pack. Artorias raised a curious brow. Fern had not told him of any meeting with the stranger, nor that he should be expecting his presence. It would have been a smidge suspect had he not called out Fern by name, as well as himself, offering up accurate details of the Hallows as well. Either this wolf was an exceptionally observant stalker or he was speaking earnestly. Artorias allowed Mercury to say all that he had to, noting how enthusiastic he was to tell his tale and to be standing here. It was a touch humorous to the Aegis that someone would come out of their way just to see his family's home and his sword, though it was flattering all the same.

Artorias rolled his shoulders in a shrug and chuckled as well. "No need to bring your message to him. He's already heard it." He flashed pearly teeth in a welcoming smile, dipping his head as he introduced himself. "Artorias Carpathius, Aegis of the Hallows and alpha of these lands. Welcome to my home, Mercury." He motioned for Mercury to cross the border with a flick of his head. Even if they wound up just sitting along the edges of the territory, it still felt more polite to allow his guest over the boundary than sitting opposite it like some sort of invisible forcefield keeping him out. All guests were welcomed in the Hallows. "So you've met my apprentice, Fern, have you? How did that happen?" he asked, more out of casual curiosity than an interrogation. Knowing his protege, however, it would likely involve a bit of flourish and showboating.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-07-2022, 11:40 PM
He wasn’t entirely surprised when the blue wolf admitted his identity. He hadn’t wanted to assume, but it had seemed quite likely that the knightly sword-wielding Dire who had answered his call had been the wolf he had heard of. “Thank you, Aegis Artorias” he said as the other wolf gave his full name and welcomed him to his home.

As the other wolf gestured for him to enter pack lands, he did so. Stepping across the scent border and into the flowery meadow. He didn’t go any further than those few steps, but they changed the dynamic of the meeting ever so slightly. He was in Artorias’s hospitality now. “When I met her, she had a lion on her tail” he began. Recounting the moment he had first seen the silver Knight. “After we fought it, she dealt the killing blow with her sword. Straight through the skull.” He touched a paw to his own head, skimming lightly over the part where he had come to the other wolf's aid. Anyone would have done the same. “She later gave me a lesson with practice swords, and told me about your prowess in sword fighting” He said, finishing his explanation and nodding his head towards the blue toned wolf. “It sounds asa if you’ve led an impressive life, Aegis Artorias”

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

07-10-2022, 02:14 AM

At his insistence, Mercury graciously stepped across the border to join him within Hallowed lands. It was a small gesture, but one that impacted the tone of their interactions significantly. Artorias was loathe to leave someone outside his borders when the Hallows was safe harbor to all. He was glad that Mercury had obliged his offer without any fuss. Mercury began to recount the tale of how he had met Fern and learned of the Hallows. It all started with a fight with a lion. Artorias breathed a sigh and nodded his head. "Yeah, that sounds like Fern," he agreed with an amused smirk. She was never one to pass up on a fight, even if she was outmatched. It seemed she also wasn't shy showing off her skills with her blade, as his guest recalled Fern's flourishing coup de grace on the unfortunate feline. Fern had given him a brief lesson on swordplay and touted Artorias' own skills, which brought the dark-furred dire to his doorstep. Artorias gave a pensive hum and nodded again, but frowned at the notion of his life being impressive.

"I don't know how 'impressive' my life's been, but it's had its fair share of challenges. Each one taught me something new and each scar is a lesson learned," replied Artorias, sagacious wisdom beyond his years that could only have been obtained from a lifetime of struggle evident in his words. Though he was still very young, the Aegis carried with him all the best parts of the mentors he'd had in his life. The stalwart beliefs of Resin, the unyielding kindness of Tamsyn, the just honor of Ulric, and the relentless protectiveness of Sirius. "And what of you, Mercury Ermis?" Curious amber eyes turned back to his guest at his side. "Did you really travel all this way south just to meet me and get a look at my sword, or is there more to you than meets the eye?"

Artorias had wolves come to see the castle before, or come to the Hallows seeking refuge or medical aid, but Mercury was the first to come looking for him specifically. Had the young wolf really made the trek just to lay eyes on Embershard and say hello, or was he here seeking more from him?

One big happy family

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-10-2022, 06:07 PM
The midnight wolf nodded, fully understanding the weight some life lessons could leave on a wolf. He was still processing much of what he had gone through, and he wondered if he would reach a stage where he could say with confidence that had taught him something that helped improve on his life.

Artorias questioned the underlying reasons for Mercury’s travel here and the Ermis gave him a small smile. He understood the man's desire to understand why Mercury would travel to seek him out. “I’m new to Boreas and Auster, but circumstances have made this place my home. Now I’m struggling to get up to speed as quickly as possible. How vast is this land, what are the dynamics? Fern put you on my rader, and I’m genuinely curious about you, your sword, and your castle. But the truth is, I would have found my way down here eventually. I’ve pledged my life to a wolf who hopes to gain a pack in the next season. Anything I know about this world can only help her.” He explained, trusting a large part of own world to the knightly blue wolf with those words.

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

07-17-2022, 01:50 AM

As Mercury would speak, Artorias would listen with keen interest. His guest told him that he was new to these lands, a fact the sagacious Aegis had already ascertained from his deductions of the other wolf's responses, and that he was getting a lay of the lands so to speak. There was much to be seen, much to learn, and Mercury was having a difficult time digesting it all, it seemed. Then he explained his motivations for his pilgrimage of knowledge—he was sworn to another wolf who desired a pack in these lands. That caught Artorias' interest in a snap. Though his expression didn't change, Art felt more on guard now. The last time a pack wolf had come sniffing about the Hallows for information, they had been raided by the pirates. He didn't know if this wolf Mercury worked for was of the same ilk as those deplorable curs or not, but it did give him reason to remain cautious.

"I see," replied the alpha with a single nod of his head. It was a simple response, but sufficient. Despite his trepidations, Mercury had been polite and cordial and had shown him no reason to find distrust in the other wolf. Either he was a master manipulator and talented actor or he was being genuine. Luckily for him, Artorias usually aired on the side of assuming positive intent unless proven otherwise. "Well, if you wanted to get a look at the castle, then we should get you closer to it. You've come all this way, it'd be a shame to only see it from a distance." Artorias rose to his paws again and beckoned for Mercury to follow with a nod of his head. "Come, take a walk with me."

Artorias set a leisurely pace for the two wolves to traverse the edge of the vast plains, moving south along the border to let Mercury drink in the sights of the Hallows from the coast of the shimmering sea to the edges of the dense forests that bordered the pack. The farther they walked, the closer the castle got and the larger it stood, its impressive monumental structure practically glowing in the golden sunlight. "So what did you want to know about me?" asked Artorias while they walked, casting a curious glance to his guest. "You said you're curious about me, my sword, and my castle. So what would you like to start with?"

One big happy family

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
07-20-2022, 11:24 PM
A boyish smile flitted across his face. Despite all he had gone through, he was still a young wolf, and thoughts of castles filled him with excitement. “With pleasure” He said, getting to his own paws, and following after the blue-toned dire wolf. Moving across the beautiful meadow, and closer to the towering impressive stone beyond it.

It looked beyond the work of wolves, and was truly impressive. He wondered how many generations of Artorias’s family had lived within its walls, and how many stories it could tell. He wouldn’t let his excitement take him from politeness however, and he turned his eyes back to Artorias as the other wolf spoke. “If you would like to start with the sword, I would love to know if it has a name, and hear its story?” he suggested

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

07-23-2022, 12:15 AM

Despite his youthfulness that was close to his own, Artorias saw the propriety within Mercury that screamed of a highborn upbringing. His decorum, his mannerisms, even the way he spoke, someone had taught this wolf how to be a perfect proper gentleman, the kind you'd see perusing a noble's court. He lacked a certain roughness to him though, a weathered edge that wasn't there yet that was prevalent within the Carpathian wolf's own character. He'd had a comfortable upbringing wherever he hailed from. It did make the Aegis more than a little curious about how a wolf such as himself ended up as a nomad traveling the Austral countryside on a pilgrimage of knowledge. Perhaps he'd have to ask him once he had finished giving Mercury the show-and-tell he had come all this way for.

Unsurprisingly, Mercury wanted to start with his sword. A wry smirk curled the corner of Artorias' lips upward with a chuckle. His penchant for carrying his sword with him and using it in virtually every bout of combat had earned him something of a reputation across Boreas and Auster, so it didn't come as much of a shock that this was where Mercury's curiosities began. Motioning for his guest to follow him, Art led the wolf over to sit atop one of the hills that looked out over the plains, closer to the castle. Taking a seat, Artorias grasped the hilt of his sword from over his shoulder in his jaws and unsheathed his blade, the finely honed metal rasping against the well-maintained leather as it slid from its home. The striking Damascus steel glinted in the sunlight, a flash of silver as its wielder carefully set its point into the soft earth, holding it propped upright with his paws on the crossguard so Mercury could study it closer.

"This is my sword. Its name is Embershard." Artorias turned the blade slightly, angling it so the sunlight caught off the several fire-toned gemstones set into the crossguard and pommel. The sunlight reflecting off the steel seemed to make the sword glow, as if it was giving off its own light and energy, like a blade made of living fire. Artorias gazed with pride at the weapon, still scarcely believing that it had been with him for almost two years now. "It was given to me as a gift on my first birthday by my mother." A pause, a beat of hesitation in the alpha's response before he carefully corrected himself, "...By my late mother." How had it been nearly two years since Resin had died? Where had that time gone? To think that he had now lived more of his life without his adoptive mother than with her wrenched Artorias' heart within his chest, though he maintained his measured expression and composure well. The last thing he wanted to do was give away a trace of emotional vulnerability to someone he had only just met.

Taking a breath, Artorias blinked to refocus his attention on the dark-furred dire wolf with him, giving Mercury an arching grin as he gestured to his sword. "Go on, you can take a closer look," he invited the curious wolf in to inspect and study the weapon up close. "Mind the edges though, she's very sharp." While Mercury did his studying of the sword and came up with more questions to ask, Artorias took the opportunity to ask a question of his own. "So what sparked your interest in weapons, Mercury?" Many wolves relied on their teeth, claws, and mutations in these lands, and while he had developed something of a reputation of a weapons master, Artorias was always curious about how others came to him in pursuit of their passions.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-10-2022, 09:39 PM
As Artorias led him to a hill that overlooked the plains, he followed. It was there that the blue wolf drew the blade and placed it lightly into the earth. Mercury moved closer so he could examine the blade. The steel seemed to ripple in a pattern as delicate as falling water. “Embershard is a work of art” He said simply, knowing it was the truth.

Artorias explained then that it was given to him as a gift from his mother. His mother who had passed. He thought of his own possessions, most of them in the bottom of the ocean now. Momeous, gifts, and memories. Given to him by those he had loved and lost. He swallowed past a lump in his throat. “I’m sorry for your loss” he said. The words quiet and heartfelt. Spoken from one who understood.

At Art’s prompting, he reached out and touched the blade gently. Mindful of the edge. He lightly touched a claw to the blade to listen to the way the metal resonated. “Honestly? Fern did” he said, amusement taking over what moments ago had been sadness in his voice. “I’d never seen anything like it”

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-11-2022, 03:35 PM

Observing the way Mercury studied his most prized possession, Artorias could tell that his fellow lupine had a true curiosity for the weapon. There was an awe-inspired fascination within the male's stormy blue eyes while he inspected every inch and facet of the blade, complimenting the craftsmanship that had gone into making such a fine piece. Artorias had to agree; he had no idea where his mother had procured such a fine blade, nor had he met the master craftsman who had restored it following its theft from him, but both artisans had his high praise and gratitude for their work. "It is indeed. It's the most treasured possession I own. A reminder of the past and the future."

The keen-eyed Aegis didn't miss the shadow of melancholy that crossed over Mercury's face when he explained the origins of how the sword came to be in his ownership. It wasn't unexpected that someone as young as they were had suffered their fair shares of loss and tragedy, but there was a deeper part to that darkness that hinted to mysteries left unexplored. Mercury had experienced loss, a deep and centric loss that struck one to their very soul. Artorias would not ask him about it—at least not now, when they were still veritable strangers. Perhaps if the decorous wolf remained in contact, there would be a time for soul bearing in the future. "It was a long time ago now... but thank you." Very nearly two years, in fact. More than half of his lifetime ago. "The pain fades, but the scars will always remain. Metaphorically, and physically..." Artorias shifted his right shoulder, parting the fur there with a large paw to reveal the thin lines of scars beneath his coat that his mother had left him with the day she died.

Artorias felt no apprehension when Mercury reached forward to touch Embershard. He only concerned himself with making sure his guest didn't cut himself on the sharp edge of the blade. The resounding metallic ting that rang out when Mercury rapped a claw against the rippling steel surface was akin to a tuning fork striking a crystal glass in its sound and beauty. Artorias' smile twitched a little larger while he listened to that sound, clearly very proud of the sword that would one day become a Carpathius family heirloom. The Aegis chuckled when Mercury cited Fern as his source of fascination for weapons. "I see my apprentice is doing her part to show off those skills! There are many different kinds of weapons in this world. I've seen various types of swords, shaped and crafted in many forms. There's shorter blades, daggers, and spears, and I'm sure even more that I haven't seen yet. The Hallows armory has many of these in it. I'm no smith, but I do what I can to maintain them, keep them ready for battle when the time comes." A knowing smirk touched the azure wolf's lips as he added, "What appeals to you most about weapons, Mercury?"

One big happy family

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-11-2022, 04:39 PM
Mercury's scars were newer, and it wasn’t easy to hear how they would always remain with him. Though a part of him knew it would be so. And really, would he want it any other way? The place he had come from and the people he had loved had been a part of shaping him. He would not regret loving them for the pain of missing them.

Speaking of swords and Fern were easier than the thoughts of his loss. At Art’s question, Mercury laughed, amused and not afraid to poke fun of himself. “You’ll think me a gremlin or a raven if I answer that” he warned Artorias, but went ahead and did so anyway. “Honestly? They are a new and shiny concept to me. And I think it was well worth the journey to meet you and Embershard both” he explained, letting out a soft, delighted breath as he turned his attention back to the blade. “I should be heading back to the Armada sooner rather than later, but it's been a pleasure to meet you, Artorias. The way a leader's wolves speak of them tells a lot about the way they rule. Ferns respect of you wasn't unfounded”

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

08-11-2022, 05:21 PM

Mercury's response was so unexpected and delightfully earnest that it took Artorias by surprise and had the Hallows alpha laughing along with his guest. He was enthused by the prospect of new concepts to study and explore. He could understand and respect that; his dear sweet sister, ever the studious wolf, was one of similar mettle with her medical and botany studies. "Hey, curiosity is as valid a reason for interest as any," he remarked with an easy smile. "I began my training with little more than an old oak stick, mercilessly whacking any of my siblings that tried to fight me! That evolved and grew into what I am today—a sword-wielding wolf pretending to know enough to teach others the same way I learned." Artorias chuckled again; his humility prevented him from allowing the accolades lauded onto him by others to get to his head. It was easy for others to consider him some sort of weapons guru when he was one of the most prominent wolves to follow such tenets, but really, it had just been a passion for the art that he'd crafted and curated that lent to his skill. He hadn't done it to be unique or famous or cause a stir. This just was who he was.

As Mercury began to excuse himself, Artorias would tip his head in a polite nod. "It was a pleasure meeting you as well, Mercury Ermis. You are a well-spoken gentleman and I'd be honored for a return visit from you anytime." Artorias hefted Embershard back up into the scabbard across his back, stowing it away safely. "Should you ever want to learn how to use a sword, or would just like to see more of what the Hallows has to offer, come seek me out again." Artorias stood and as Mercury would move, the Aegis would follow, escorting his guest across the lands to ensure none of his warriors heckled the man. "I appreciate your kind words. I do my best to make sure everyone here is cared for, has opportunity to grow, and is content." Sometimes he felt like he fell short of that mark or he failed others. Those inner demons did not need to be revealed to Mercury though. "I do look forward to our next meeting. And welcome once again to Boreas and Auster. I hope you find what you're looking for here."

One big happy family

Mercury

The Hallows
Commander

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
08-13-2022, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2022, 11:40 PM by Mercury. Edited 1 time in total.)
Mercury chuckled at the image of the grown Alpha as a child, chasing his siblings around with a stick. “That's the best way to learn - as you go, and let it evolve” He agreed, shaking off the amusement, though the smile still lingered. As Merc spoke of heading baack, the Hallows Alpha moved smoothly into the formalities of goodbye. Polite and courteous, aas he had been from the start.

“I appreciate the offer, and I might just take you up on it. If you find yourself in the North, feel free to look up the Mangerie, if it’s been created by then. I’ll happily introduce you to me Alpha” He suggested, confident in Wren’s ability to build the pack.

“Thank you again, Artorias.” He bowed his head to the blue wolf, and offered him one last smile, before turning from the other wolf's land. He thought that meeting had gone very well indeed.

- Exit -

"Speech"