size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-05-2022, 11:34 PM

Kotori rested in his favorite pool at the hot spring, his mind working through what was to come.  His gaze cast about for Tove, “Tove, come here a moment.  Let’s talk.”

When Tove was in a more natural distance for conversation Kotori stood up, moving out of the water before sitting back on the solid ground.  “For whatever reason Corbie apparently isn’t keeping the rapids.  I don’t understand what the hell was in her mind but regardless.  I might have another shot at them.”  It was completely ridiculous but what did Kotori care?  Crazy wolves existed all over the place.

“When I feel a bit better I’m going to go see my sister and let her know what I’m up to.  Keep an eye on things here.  If something happens and someone comes to claim these lands just meet me down south.  The hallows claim a good bit of the land of auster so you’ll have no problem finding them.  If nothing happens I won’t be gone too long.  I want to share the news with Briar and Artorias suggested that I have their healer look at me as well.” He hadn't seen his sister in a while.  He was looking forward to seeing her reaction to Kotori making a pack of his own.  A thin smile formed on his muzzle.  The wolf was still being cautious about how much he moved it when it was an option.

Might as well keep as many predators wary of the place as possible.  A wolf lurking about should do that.  Tove wasn’t big on banter anyway so he doubted she’d miss the trip.  It would be interesting to see how she handled pack life when it started.  For that matter, Kotori still planned to have a wild party when the pack is first formally put together.  Could Tove relax around a lot of wolves and have a good time?  Dad had promised him good alcohol for starting things up.  Should be fun.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Tove

Somnium

Master Fighter (285)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Snake EyesCritical Block!OverachieverPride - Demisexual
09-25-2022, 03:29 PM
The scarred woman does not stray far from Kotori’s side these days. Since the fight to claim the pack went sideways, Tove’s soon-to-be alpha has needed time to rest and recover. So, as he lays in the hot springs, soaking up the healing properties that they have to offer, the older wolf lays not too far off in the grass, keeping watch for potential threats. Ko calls for her and she snaps her head around, easily standing and making her way to the pool’s edge. She watches as the earthen male exits the water and moves to sit on the ground near her.

Folding her haunches, Tove lowers her backend to the ground and perks her ears forward, ready to listen to what her leader has to say. Duel-toned eyes watch Kotori with rapt attentiveness as he speaks, the older wolf nodding in understanding at the appropriate places. Once he has finished, she bows her head in respect and says, “As you wish. I will keep the predators aware of our presence too.” Rough tones grate on her own ears and the wince that follows isn’t just from the pain in her throat. Straightening back up, she waits to see if he wishes her to do anything else.

"Tove Baade"

Tove is heavily scarred on her face, neck, and shoulders. Please note that none of her art depicts them but they are there.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-25-2022, 03:39 PM

The older wolf seemed to always be formal and was quick to do whatever task Kotori gave her.  She always seemed to keep an eye on him lately.  It seemed she was concerned for him due to the injuries that mad lady had given him.  Kotori had plenty of pride but he had to admit, with his jaw damaged that protection was warranted for the time being.   However, for this trip he could ignore any hints of trouble and thus keep his pride and body intact.  He wouldn’t take his time but rush to the hallows so it was unlikely he’d find any trouble.

Kotori nodded as she agreed to the job she was given.  “Thank you,” Kotori offered in somber response.  It was her job and thanks didn’t really need to be said when he expected others to obey but with her constant quick response to his orders, she’d more than earned it.  “I know I can count on you.  I’m glad I found you that day.”  

Neither of them was much for conversation and Tove showed to be in pain when she talked much so there was little need to.  Truly, Kotori now had a good understanding of how talking could be painful.  Kotori turned to walk off, if there was more to be said she could speak up, otherwise they were done for now.

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]