gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
07-17-2022, 04:44 AM
He wasn't sure how to feel about eventually having to leave the only lands he ever called home. But then again...did he really even want to stay here? These lands were riddled with things he wanted to forget. It had been a prison for his sister, March, and where both she and their mother had been critically ill for months. The more he thought about it, the more he felt he definitely would not miss this place. Would things change now that they were a band? What was the difference, anyway? Did bands just move from place to place? He supposed he'd find out. But wherever his family went, he would go. After all, who else would protect his sisters from others who wanted to hurt them? Ono especially...she was significantly different than any wolf he'd seen (and honestly, he hadn't seen many so far), and he secretly feared for her and hoped she was ready for this change, too.

Marchosias

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
halfawyrm
07-22-2022, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 07:29 PM by Marchosias. Edited 2 times in total.)
March was left in uncertainty after the events of the meeting too. The change felt more like a concession really, an acknowledgement of the weakness that crept underneath the skin. It made her frustrated, the confusion, the surrender, Ono, all of it. She knew that her sister was different from other wolves, but maybe she had been overestimating his reaction. She had to admit that she wanted as many reasons as she could to despise Eligos, the absentee alpha she barely knew, just so she could have some fuckin' clarity.

She sidled up to her brother, bumping flanks gently as she came up next to him. "Hey." She offered, knowing that the meeting had left him with a lot to chew on, left them all. She didn't know what she wanted to do with it yet, maybe talk about it, maybe go for a walk to forget about it. Maybe both. Whatever was on his mind, she'd be there to help carry all this new weight.

Morax

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod
08-16-2022, 12:26 AM
He kicked a rock across the ravine. Hearing it clatter down as it bounced against other rocks and debris until his world fell silent again. He took a deep breath to calm himself, unaware of his sisters approach until she touched and greeted him. He turned his head in mild surprise, but he quickly hid it away. He didn't want to burden his siblings with his fears or thoughts about the matter. He wanted to try and just take the world on as it came at him, changes and all. But considering the alpha he hardly knew just showed up and threw this on their shoulders, he wasn't sure how to deal with it. "Oh, hey March." He nosed her shoulder in greeting, observing her for a moment. Since she had finally gotten over her illness, she had certainly gotten stronger. At least, he could tell there was a significant difference from when she was sick.

"Mom seems...kinda tense." He mused. Teal gaze looking across the ravine. "And I dunno how to feel about all of this. I met our alpha once before when a lion tried to attack me, and I can't deny he's strong...but..." He huffed, "I dunno. I can't decide if I like the idea of leaving here or not."

Marchosias

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
halfawyrm
09-07-2022, 09:01 PM
She looked back at her brother, noting how humourously out of place he was admist the spring greens of their old home. Perhaps winter was his weather, though it'd be hard to disguise that flamboyant pink anywhere. Sometimes he reminded her of a parrot, some kind of brightly coloured bird. The resemblance was skin deep, she knew he was too reserved to pass as any kind of bird of paradise, and she kept this comparison to herself, in interest of his feelings. A more devious part of her was waiting to express the thought at a more opportune moment.

March had gained weight in the passing months, but it was tiny in comparison to her brother. He was tall and beefy, as if he'd simply sucked up all of his sibling's mass in the womb like a parasitic twin. It was safe to say she was jealous, but there were more important things than her own selfish desires, and he was one of them. Her expression was gentle (as gentle as she could make it at least, her eyes still burned with a permanent intensity) and she listened carefully. "Yeah." Ina's behaviour had changed with the meeting. Maybe she had always been nervous around them and the pack, but she seemed more agitated than usual. It had been hard to ignore, and impossible to avoid its affects on the three. March needed to check on Ono still.

"I don't know about him either. I don't think mom trusts him, but she's always been a bit... weird." She followed his gaze as they both reflected. "You don't have to know. It isn't really important right now." She gave her advice gently. "I know how I feel, but it doesn't make leaving better or worse. We just have to keep going forward."