gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-16-2022, 06:13 PM
Of all Ashen’s student’s Seere could be considered exemplary. The little spitfire of a girl was always eager to please and even more exuberant about her learning. To say Venom was a proud aunt was an understatement, and maybe a little more important than an Empress’ pride of her subject. She knew Plague was a proud father as well. That was why she had easily decided today’s events.

Venom waited quietly at the entrance of the mountain palace. Her thoughts on the girl as she waited for her to return from her patrol that evening. She had sailed through her apprenticeship, she was always helping wherever she could. There wasn’t another in the pack like her, and the Empress wanted to reward the girl with her dues. It was a little odd that she would be rewarded with more responsibility, but that was the way of the world. Seere proved she could handle herself, so she would be challenged more.

"Seere,” She greeted softly as the girl approached. "Do you have a moment?” The Empress asked with a slight tilt of her head.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
09-18-2022, 04:02 AM

Summer is in full swing and the small, monochrome girl could not be happier. Every day, Seere wakes up, feeling lucky to be where she is, doing things that she loves with the wolves that she loves. In everything she does, the small girl tries her best and puts her heart into it, never expecting recognition from anyone but appreciating the praise when it comes. The evening is pleasant as the girl runs her patrol, stopping here and there to smell flowers as she goes, silently wishing that this day would never end.

All too soon, the route is complete and Seere turns her small form in the direction of home and begins to walk, eager to tell her mom all about her day. As she approaches the entrance to the mountain, a lone figure sits in quiet contemplation nearby and a happy smile appears on her lips as she realizes who it is. Her aunt’s gaze finds her and the small girl bounds the last few steps up to her favorite aunt, wagging happily as Venom greets her.

Smile falters slightly as Venom asks if she has a moment (what kind of question is that?) and Seere says, “Of course Aunt Venom. I always have a moment for you!” Her voice starts off soft but grows louder as excitement creeps in and the girl winces apologetically. Glancing to the tunnel that leads to the branching cave system, the monochrome girl turns her mismatched gaze to Venom and nods toward where the beach is, asking quietly, “Want to take a walk with me?”

The invitation is given so that they (let’s be honest, she) wouldn’t disturb anyone inside. However, Seere is happy to remain here all that really matters is that she gets to spend time with her aunt! A happy smile is on her lips as she waits.

"Seere  Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
09-21-2022, 04:57 AM
Garnering Seere’s attention was without challenge. The girl was always eager to give her attention to her elders. Though Venom was uncomfortable considering herself an elder, she was certainly older than the girl. The thought that she would likely be a grandmother soon was shoved out of her mind as Seere’s beautiful features turned up towards her. Young energy exudes from her very pores as the girl did her best to contain her excitement and enthusiasm. Though Venom could not match those levels a smile played over her own features as the girl offered up her full attention.

Of course, it would be easier to keep Seere’s attention if her paws were moving, so Venom nodded her head slightly and followed the girl’s lead out to the beaches. "Did you have a good patrol?” The Empress asked nonchalantly to begin with. She listened intently as the girl explained what she saw before beginning again. "Your dedication hasn’t gone without notice, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you skip a patrol.” She praised as they walked. "That’s why I wanted to speak with you today. You’ve out performed your peers, and to show you how proud I am, Seere I’d like for you to take the rank of Apothaker.”

She waited for the girl to calm any excitement she might be showing before going on. "I know you still have things to learn, but you know princess Kitsune will be there for any questions you might have. She will help you bridge any gaps.” She paused, bringing a white gloved paw to the girl’s shoulder. "I know you will do great… If you want the position.”

"Venom"

Seere

"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce"

Loner

Master Fighter (285)

Master Healer (335)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
10-07-2022, 11:24 PM

Venom accepts the invitation to go for a walk and Seere beams at her aunt, easily turning to guide them toward the beach. She sets the pace of a leisurely stroll as the two wolves meander their way away from the tunnels. As her aunt asks about the patrol, the happy girl looks over and up at her beautiful Empress (who just so happens to be the greatest aunt in the world too!) and gives her a bright grin, saying, “Oh yes, very good! Of course, nothing exciting happened and that is good too!”

Mismatched matched eyes sparkle with happiness and, as she speaks of nothing exciting happening, her smile grows even more. Seere is glad that nothing had tried to attack or anything but sometimes she can get a little… bored. Ah, but a peaceful life is a good life and the monochrome girl is thankful to know that her family is safe within these borders. When Venom speaks, the monochrome girl feels her ears flatten against her head in embarrassment, as she ducks her head a little.

The girl is just doing what the pack and her family needs! She sees no reason for praise but she is also extremely grateful for her aunt noticing. Paws kick up a little higher as Seere untucks her head, almost beginning to prance next to Venom as they walk. Then her aunt, the only other woman she really looks up in this world (besides her mom, of course), offers her the position of Apothaker. Pulling to a stop, emotions play across her face as she tries to figure out exactly how to properly voice her excitement.

Shouting might disturb others so she opts for a much subtler and just marginally less loud, “NO WAY! Really auntie Venom? I can be the Apothaker?! But but, my healing skills aren’t as good as Kitsune’s.” Excitement coils the muscles in her small body and Seere has to fight to keep herself from dancing around Venom in excitement. Still, the energy needs released and it comes out in the form of excited tapping of her paws as she dances in place.

Eyes are bright with joy and enthusiasm as her aunt explains about having Kitsune to help bridge any knowledge gaps. Then, Venom pauses and brings one of white gloved paws up to her small shoulder and offers her own encouragement. Mismatched gaze looks up to her aunt, determination blazing bright and deep as Seere simply says, “I accept.”

All the formality immediately melts away as her tail begins to wag in a pace so fast that it seems to be going around in circles and her smile is almost too big for her face. With great excitement and unable to hold back her joy anymore, Seere begins to bounce around as she says, “I’m going to be the best Apothaker auntie Venom! Just wait! I’ll do my very, very best!” The bouncing does not cease as the small girl bounds around her aunt.

"Seere  Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

10-17-2022, 06:57 AM
Seere did not seem to expect the sudden offer. She stopped in her tracks and turned on a dime, her bright eyes big and unbelieving as she looked up at Venom. Immediately she spoke with disbelief, as though her aunt and Empress would joke with her about something like this. It was heartening, and it did put an amused smirk on Venom’s features. "Of course, Seere. I wouldn’t joke with you about this.” She lamented the fact that Kitsune was the better healer of the two of them. "Maybe, but you have the drive to be Ashen’s healer.” Kitsune was a warrior at heart, and had little desire to lead their healers.

Then Seere did accept, puffing up her little chest as pride swelled in her breast. Of course, the young girl doesn’t quite have the decorum as a full fledged adult, but she’s so cute that Venom easily forgave the lapse in decorum. Seere pledged to be he best Apothaker that Ashen had ever seen, and Venom believed her. "I know you will be, I have every confidence in you, my dear Seere.” Venom offered affectionately as her white gloved paw wrapped around the girl’s shoulder and she hugged her niece and new Apaothaker.

"Venom"