gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

10-24-2022, 11:21 PM
He had been here for some time now. Not terribly long, but long enough. He had been doing things in silence. Patrolling here. Hunting there. At one point he had even tried to make a small fishing dock, but it was still a work in progress...after all, it was hard to build something like that completely on his own. But still, he persevered and worked a little on it here and there. As far as he was aware, he didn't have a real rank, and he wasn't entirely sure how to go about actually getting one, but talking to the alpha would probably be the best place to start, right? To at least find out what he needed to do. He grudgingly had to admit that his hermit days were likely over. He was part of a well-established pack now, he needed to stop keeping to himself so much and show his face some more. Though he wasn't exactly the type to like being in the spotlight nor did he like attention, how many in the pack were even aware of his existence? He wasn't sure.

He was often in his part of the caverns cooking something up or working. He had an array of projects and things to do, so his paws were often busy when he wasn't sleeping or tending to at least the basic duties of the pack. But he wanted to try and aim higher. To be not so...invisible. He hardly knew any of the Armada wolves that he lived with, and sooner or later, that would need to change. With that in mind, he sought out Azure. Last he knew, he was the one running the show. Though he had never officially met him, he at least knew enough to put the name to a face.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
10-25-2022, 11:08 PM

Grimoire had been his father's acquisition (like most of the wolves who called the Armada home) and Azure had allowed himself to take a back seat to the man's introduction and training. Sirius was still around after all even if he was chasing after little ones, and why rock the boat when a new member was just getting settled with such a change of power? Regardless, he was starting to wonder when the man would petition for a rank beyond his basic starting one. It was not something Azure had ever intended to chase him for, he wanted his members to claim responsibility for their own lives. If they chose to stagnate that was their own decision, and Azure would not waste breath trying to lend out his own ambition to the lazy.

He had been seated around the fire before the obelisk, his maimed tail wrapped leisurely around his paws as he reclined on his hip, watching the flames. The approach of Grimoire turned his head just long enough to see who had come to join him, and with a gesture of his skull he invited the man to sit as well. Choosing to keep quiet, he allowed the man to control the conversation and say whatever he had come to him to say.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Grimoire

Armada
Missing

Expert Fighter (200)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-14-2022, 09:16 PM

He found Azure easily enough, sitting at the fire in front of what Grimoire learned was called an Obelisk. He wasn't sure where it came from or what its purpose was, but it seemed like something that was important to the Armada in some shape or form. When Azure motioned for him to join, Grimoire quietly moved to sit down across from his superior and gazed for a few moments into the fire as he thought about how to approach this. He had never done this before, and this was his first time ever living in a pack. He didn't know what the customs were for this sort of thing, or what to start off with.

Though considering he wasn't the beat-around-the-bush type, he figure he ought to just come out and broach the subject on his mind. "So, I don't mean to bother you, but I've been here for...what I imagine is a decent amount of time since Sirius brought me in." He shifted a bit, lifting his gaze up to Azure's form. "I don't want to sit and stagnate in an unnamed rank. I've been doing my part in the pack. Hunting, trying to build a small dock on my own at the coves, patrolling, and wherever my assistance has been needed, and I'm ready to move up." He stifled a sigh, trying to keep from trying to read the wolf across from him. He didn't want to jump to assumptions or look for something in what basically was a stranger to him, but he had to admit he felt...uncomfortable to an extent. Pack life was still strange to him, and he wasn't sure that anyone here understood let alone knew his struggle with this.

"Grimoire