gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-13-2022, 02:40 PM
A lot could change in a single day, made obvious in just how much she needed to discuss with Sirius. She led him down the halls of the palace, bringing him to the common room. She missed Anko’s presence here to tend the fire, but there was another dog to take her place in the chores here. Furs and pillows were piled on a ledge to make a comfortable sitting area. Venom gestured for her old friend to take a seat as she prepared a pot of tea for the both of them to enjoy.

There wasn’t more than small talk between them on the way here, but now was time for more serious conversation. There was a balance of topics to speak about today, both good and bad. Hopefully they could easily find a course through the difficult so they could celebrate the enjoyable.

Venom offered a small smile as she offered him a saucer of tea before she seated herself across from him. "Well, are we starting with the good news or the bad news?” She asked, trying to keep a light heart despite what all they needed to talk about.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-17-2022, 05:40 PM
The Warlord followed after Venom. Being back in the Empire brought him thoughts on Habari. They had yet to decide what to do about that loss, and the appearance of Samhain and… Zee, had pushed everything else to the side. But he imagined Venom would want to address it, and soon. He would offer her what support he could.

“Let's start with the good. I have some bad news of my own, but let's start our reunion on a good note?” He suggested. He was usually a bad news first kind of Warlord, but today… Today he wanted to hear something good first.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
01-06-2023, 11:45 AM
She easily made herself comfortable in the presence of the Warlord, inviting him in to enjoy her hearth and home. He was always welcome, of course, but time and distance easily settled between them. Having a moment like this with him was both rare and treasured. She offered to let him get the conversation started, as she opened the door with a broader question, but he swiftly asked for the good news first. This caused the Empress to give a moment's pause, disturbed the haunting sound of his words. For now she would let him push the thought to the side, there was good news to be had.

"I’ve decided to remarry.” She began, but her commitment to Maverick in that way was trivial in comparison to her devotion elsewhere. "We’re starting a family together, I’m expecting.” Venom grinned up at him, her life changed so dramatically since Maverick meandered into her life.

"Venom"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-07-2023, 10:44 PM
He could see how she paused at his words. Surprised, that the Warlord would need a moment to brace himself before bad news. But much had changed, and his heart was already heavy. He wished to hear something good, and he was not disappointed. Venom, who was like a daughter to him, told him how she had found a wolf to marry. He remembered how heartbroken she had been when the Koi wolf had abandoned her. Good he said with feeling.

Then she would mention children, and his brows shot up. He did not have the healers training to detect the subtle changes in her scent. He grinned, letting himself forget his woes to embrace this news, and stepped forward, wrapping his paws about the Empress. “Venom… congratulations” He said warmly.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

01-15-2023, 08:48 AM
She could help him forget about his own deep troubles, Venom tried to clear her own mind as she gave him her own good news. A wedding, which he gave his praise for, but even more exciting were the puppies that were on their way. For a long time Sirius was her father figure, he had been her mentor and was a huge factor in her upbringing. He seemed happy for her, but really it was the second part that was the real news. Ashen would be welcoming her puppies soon enough, and for a father figure who loved puppies she was rewarded with the Warlord’s widest grin.

Venom did not resist as he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her, giving the sweetest congratulations she had heard yet. He was truly happy for her, and she was so glad to offer him this moment of hope. The promise of the future. "Thank you, Sirius. I’m so excited to meet them.” She whispered as she hugged him back.

"Venom"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-22-2023, 03:05 PM
Her newest was happy enough to distract him from own troubles for a time. And as he hugged her, he couldn’t help but place a paw over her stomach. Wondering if he couldn’t catch a hint of movement. “How far along are you?” He asked “And when do I get to meet the father?” He asked, one question piling onto another.

“Will you let me know when they are born?” He continued. Already considering the future. At that was a wonder. He had tried not to think too hard about the future these days. But he knew he wanted to meet these little ones. To know how much of their lives he would be honoured to see.

"Speech"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

01-28-2023, 07:35 AM
Now she felt like she actually deserved the happiness tha filled her with the news that she brought Sirius. She had joined her life with Hattori out of duty, there had been love but it didn’t blossom nearly as fully or as beautifully as her relationship with Maverick. Besides their children, Hattori leaving them had been his greatest gift. "I’ve only just confirmed the pregnancy recently. We’re expecting them at the end of Autumn.” Venom told him easily enough. "Whenever you come to see us,” She returned playfully as he asked to meet the father of her puppies. Maverick was nervous to be their sire, but Venom had every confidence in him. If he could steal her heart like he had, he could find it in himself to raise their puppies.

"I will send for you.” She promised softly. "Though, I’ve made the decision to move back to where I was born. Back to the ravine and the lake.” The second part of her news, the part she wasn’t so sure how Sirius would react to.

"Venom"