Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-23-2023, 02:46 PM
While grief had taken over the Warlord, the world had moved on. Packs had risen and fallen, and dynamics had changed. It was time for the Armada to enter the world again. Keahi was the wolf he needed. He found her, as he often did, at First Light Point. He nodded his head in greeting, and say beside her. Looking out across the open expanse below them. You could see most of the Armada from here, through much of the sight was lost in the thick of trees. Other parts, to the deepness of the warrens they called their own. He didn't speak for a moment. Taking in the view, and leaning against his friend.

"The new packs that have risen recently. What can you tell me about them?" He asked softly after a moment. Seeing first what reconnaissance she had done herself. Once he had an idea what she knew, he would finalize the plans he was building. Which included sending her out on a mission.

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

VengeanceOoh La LaSamhain 2022ScarredDouble Master
01-23-2023, 03:52 PM

When Keahi is not outside of pack lands, gathering information, she will often be found sitting up on First Point Light, reading what the clouds have to say. Today is no different and, since winter often brings storms to their doorstep, it is best for the pack to be prepared. Eyes scan the sky, noticing the lack of clouds and she feels confident that there will be no storms for a few days. Her polar bear armor is firmly in place, offering some warmth in the frigid winter sun but, the woolen cloak that she has also wrapped around her red shoulders has the red woman, for once, completely comfortable in this cold climate.

A content sigh rolls past her red lips when a familiar form appears from the direction of the pathway. Ears swivel around, listening to the paw steps and Keahi knows, by their gait, that it is Sirius who is joining her. A smile plays across red lips as he settles near her, the pair automatically leaning into each other. Comfortable silence falls as they look out over the lands; Sirius, looking down toward the ground and the red wolf firmly looking up, to the sky.  The Warlord’s soft voice pulls her attention back down to the world and she offers a warm smile at his question.

She has been keeping taps on the rise and fall of the packs, scouting them out and gleaning what information she could from roaming wolves. Slowly, Keahi says, “Well, besides your son’s pack, there have been four new packs to rise. First, the pack Avalon. Corbin challenged your son, Kotori, for the right to claim Abaven after its fall and won. The pack seems to be a peaceful group, content to farm and raise flocks. Avalon has claimed The Range and The Orchard to the South.” Eyes flick over to Sirius, curious to see his expression and if he already knows this information. She allows a pause so that he may comment or ask any questions he may have.

Quietly, Keahi prepares to tell him about the next pack that she has observed.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-23-2023, 05:11 PM
Keahi, it seemed, was used to his ways. She kept her silence as he settled in and took stock of the area. Leaning lightly against the polar bear coat she always wore, and the woolen cloak she had topped it with.

After his request for information, she began. As he listened, the Warlord gave a faint, amused smile at the first set of information she gave. "Yes, I was there at the challenge. And at Insomnias, too." He clarified. He did try to place himself where he could see the strength of the competition. "List the names and locations of the other packs, and anything you've gleamed of their nature." He instructed. Requesting the information to be streamlined and compact. He just needed an outline, something to work with so he wasn't starting from scratch. He wasn't sure how much his diplomat had scouted out the new pop-up packs.

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

01-23-2023, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 06:21 PM by Keahi. Edited 1 time in total.)

The smile that crosses the Warlord’s face has Keahi offering a small smirk in return as she nods to his words. Even though she is leaning into Sirius’s side, the red woman keeps her tone slightly formal as she begins to list the packs. She continues, “Well, Insomnia has moved to the Tar Pits and Dancefloor of the Gods since the challenge. Other than that, not much is known about them. Medusa is the new leader and I know that Ashen is now their neighbors.”

Ears look to the Warlord, curious what their stance is on the prisoners that Insomnia is keeping. Will they be trying to claim them back? Keahi, still the mode of reporting, swiftly continues on, “Ethne is led by a woman named Bellamy. She tried to challenge for Valhalla but a pirate, I think his name is Ignis, kidnapped her adopted daughter during the fight. I am not sure what happened after that but they have settled in Auster, claiming Lazuli Falls and Cattail Creek. They seem to be a kind and decent pack and I think we could forage a strong bond with them.”

Next came a pack that was a little trickier to explain and Keahi hums a moment before saying, “Then there was, Ethyria. They were in the desert and had the land, Illusions Oasis. However, things seem to be shifting over there and I believe a new leader may be rising to take the pack from its former alpha, Celeste. I will be keeping a close eye on that.” Giving a small nod to herself, the red woman turns her ocean blue eyes up to Sirius and offers the Warlord a warm smile. She may be absent a lot but the red wolf uses that time to dig up what she can about the other packs.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-23-2023, 10:18 PM
neighbours to Ashen? He looked at her incredulously. “Well then, now I know the first place I’m going” He decided, though he hadn’t told Keahi his plans yet. He fell silent, and let speak. Only to stifle a soft laugh at her next words. “I like this girl already” He said. He only wished she’d succeeded at getting to Valhalla.

“Alright, thank you Keahi” He said as she spoke. “I’ll head to Ashen first, and then to Ethyria. See if I can figure out what's going on there. As for you” His eyes were serious. Speaking, not as her friend, but as her Alpha. “I want you to head to Insomnia. It is for Venom to decide what to do with them, and she has not made a decision yet. In the meanwhile, I want you to go, and meet with Medusa. Promise her nothing, but find out what you can. Make nice. You’ll do that much better than I could” he gave her a wry smile. He knew his temper, and he did not forgive her for taking Recluse’s pack.

"Speech"

Keahi

"Until We Meet Again"

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Hermes

01-24-2023, 12:24 AM

Keahi relays what information she has on the newest packs, looking up to the tall Warlord with a lift of her brow. A smile is on her lips as he praises her and she gives a small dip of her head in thanks in return. Sirius goes on to lay out a plan and, while she does not know his intentions, the red woman nods in agreement. Whatever the Warlord’s reasoning are, she knows that he has every right to keep it to himself and so, she does not pry. He then instructs her to go visit Insomnia, laying out the fact that he wants information but to not give any promises in return.

Eyes shine with amusement as the Warlord admits she can probably do better playing nice with Medusa than he could. A warm smile plays across her red lips as she says, lightly, “I will be on my best behavior. Promise.” Her gaze then slide out to look over the lands and she hums thoughtful for a moment before saying, “I can leave tomorrow morning. I will have my friend, Māui, keep in touch with you.” At that, Keahi gestures toward a small, red-crowned amazon parrot that the red woman had taken in, that is roosting nearby.

Both are normally tropically dwelling creatures and the pair have found a kinship in these cold lands. With that, Keahi stands while going over a mental check-list of things she wants to do before departing for Insomnia. However, before she turns to leave, she looks back to Sirius and asks, “Is there anything else that you need from me? I have a few things that I would like to do before I depart.” A warm, friendly smile is on her lips as she looks up to the Warlord, excited to have a mission once again.

"Keahi Mogotsi"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

01-24-2023, 12:30 AM
“I know you will” He agreed. That was why she was his Diplomat. Cool headed, and reliable. She wasn’t the sort to pick up a grudge as easily as he could, and that was essential in a diplomat. At her indication, Sirius turned his head to Maui. “Very good. If I don’t hear from you in a few days, I’m going scorched earth policy.” He warned her seriously. “No one touches my Keahi and gets away with it.” And he certainly didn’t trust Medusa. But he had to believe that Keahi could handle herself.

“No, that will be all, Keahi. Once I’ve spoken to the alphas, I’ll let you know Armada’s stance on them.” He promised her. It was important she knew what she was walking into any time she left the Armada.

"Speech"