size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-22-2023, 06:23 PM

Winter couldn't be over soon enough. Cyanide was sick and goddamn tired of the cold, and having to hide from it. This was supposed to be a desert, but it didn't even have a shred of warmth left for them. Hell, she could barely go out to scout or hunt without freezing her metaphorical balls off. Based on the clouds gathering overhead, it seemed that winter wasn't done with them yet. Fuck.

Cy sighed heavily to herself, realizing that she wasn't going to make it home before the snow started. Hadn't she just gotten into an argument about not coming home at night? Well, at least she had a good excuse this time. Better to wait out the snow then freeze to death alone. She grumbled inwardly, picking up a light jog as she moved to the mouth of the cavern. Imposing as it was, the wraith trusted herself.

Surefooted, she makes her way down into the cavern. Cyanide is all long limbs and keen eyes, it's nothing she can't handle. The girl finds a place where the cavern levels off flat, but sunlight was still able to filter through weakly. This would be a fine enough place to ride out whatever the storm would bring.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
02-25-2023, 12:31 AM

Banshee had been off doing some scouting when the storm blew in. What was once a normal snowy winter's day turned into strong winds blasting her way. Having been born and lived in the more tropical regions of Boreas for the majority of her life she was not fond of this weather. Not only was is so cold she felt it in her bones but something about the chill made her uneasy. After only a few minutes of drudging through the beginning of the storm Ban decided it'd be best to find someplace to wait it out.

Through narrowed eyes the Fatalis-Klein found the entrance to the cave. Putting some pep into her step the babe trotted towards it. Wind whipped at her relentlessly sending her pelt into a tangle while also being peppered with snow. With a huff she barged into the cave, stopping as a fresh scent made itself known.

Ban shook her pelt out and calmed her breathing before moving deeper into the cave. It took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust and it seemed they did just in time to find that of an inky Wolf just ahead. After observing in silence for a few beats she decided to pipe up, not wishing to remain a peeping tom. "This weather sucks." Lips curled upward in a grin, revealing the length of her elongated fangs in result. "Do you mind company?" If the answer was no she supposed she could go find another tunnel but that'd be horribly boring.

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]

Cyanide

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
02-26-2023, 02:39 AM

The wind was picking up. Cy could hear it howling around the entrance of the cavern, and she was none too pleased at the prospect. Freezing, bitterly so. How had they ended up somewhere that was miserable in the summer and miserable in the winter? She could only hope that wherever the ended up next was less awful during at least part of the year. Hell, maybe they could rove around chasing the good weather. That certainly was a thought. A long-suffering sigh rattled through Cyanide's system. The wraith hadn't felt too well lately, and she was doing her best to put that bit out of her head. If she caught whatever had gotten Celeste sick, there was no telling what was to come.

She wasn't alone for long. Though Cy had been somewhat lurking in the shadows, her purpose wasn't nefarious. No, she's just awkward. Really. Cyanide isn't used to being around strangers, or having to make an effort to speak to anyone. The only interactions she had on the day to day were Oki, and sometimes Cel. Neither of which she'd been particularly civil with, lately or ever, so it wasn't like her friend making muscles were all that built. Even when they'd been in Ashen, Celeste was the friendly and social one. Cy had kept to herself, exploring and learning the land.

"Can't even look forward to summer, it's a fucking desert." Her laugh holds some humor, at least, as she addresses the stranger. "Don't mind it, nah. I'm waiting for the storm to blow over is all." Well, it was a fine enough start. Though Cy can be prickly, she's not going to be a bitch without a reason... today. Today, at least. "I'm Cy." Enough of an introduction, for now. If the weather was shitty, at least Cyanide didn't have to be.

cyanide
he said to be cool
but i'm already coolest

[Image: f8y68ba.png]
[Image: aOnym4W.gif]

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-04-2023, 02:25 AM

Blue eyes remained on the inky stranger as Ban's words filled the cavern. It was quickly evident that the other She-Wolf wasn't put off by the intrusion. Blunt tones moved from the stranger causing Ban to wrinkle her nose in agreement. Banshee had always enjoyed a more temperate climate. The fanged babe offered a nod, "Yeah, same." Banshee shook offer her fur gently, far enough away from the other to not get her wet. Moving to a dry spot near one of the walls she decided to plop down on her belly with a huff. Her tail took it's placed wrapped around her hind legs in attempt to gather as much warmth as she could.

The stranger gave a name and thus Ban followed suit, "I'm Banshee, nice to meet you Cy." She took a moment to take note of Cy's scent, realizing she didn't recognize it's origing. Just picking up notes of citrus and cedar. "Are you from around here?" A pause. "I'm from a pack called Ashen south of here but I don't think I can trace where your scent is from."

""

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]