Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-09-2023, 08:09 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Having no need for oxygen, Pyralis decided to sit in one of the wine barrels stored in the cavern. She giggled to herself, pretending she was swimming in the wine and wondering why she hadn't done this when alive. She could almost smell it, almost taste it. Memory was returning swiftly to her and even if she was devoid of her senses she was not devoid of her imagination. Pyralis spun about, oblivious to the frost forming on the outside of the barrel. She still had yet to recall the name of her killer but she could clearly see the woman's face and each day the name danced closer and closer to recollection. Though was that truly the reason she had 'unfinished business'? What exactly was she supposed to do about that? She had purposely goaded the woman into killing her, that much she recalled. Pyralis tried to blow bubbles in the wine but failed to make anything happen. Drat! She didn't seem to have the ability to react with the physical world as much as she would've liked. Ah well, she could still find ways to entertain herself.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-19-2023, 06:29 PM
Sparrow wasn't pouting- no- she was doing some very dignified sulking. Not a ton had been happening in their favor and while not a ton had happened against their favor either, Sparrow felt somewhat drained by all of it. She had taken to her bottle again and found some warm comfort in it. She had found the rest of her comfort wherever else she could get it and was sad to report that at no point had she found herself in a pretty dame's bed. Now that her kids were not as helpless anymore, she figured she'd really need to get back on her A game. After the next drink... or the next... She could start tomorrow.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-26-2023, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 08:42 AM by Pyralis. Edited 1 time in total.)

Senses were a strange thing as a spirit. She had no body to gather input and yet some how she could see, hear and smell as if she was still alive. Her ghostly ears twitched as she caught the sound of movement and the clink of bottles outside her barrel. She grinned. Excellent! Her head popped up through the barrel lid. "Boo!" She yelled, finding the source of the noise to be Sparrow. Pyr's grin widened. "Hello, my dear. I hope my, ever so untimely, passing has not lead you to over indulgence." She chuckled, clearly joking on both fronts. She'd outlived every family member she was aware of and far longer than any expected her to. As for overindulgence. What good pirate, who was not a Virtue, wouldn't partake in ndulgence now and then?

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
04-02-2023, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2023, 05:14 PM by Sparrow. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sparrow stumbled back as the would-be Pyralis with her neck all torn out and dripping- but also not really dripping anywhere, just dripping to nowhere- jumped out at her. She barely processed the words the woman spoke as she looked to her bottle and back to Pyralis. After a brief and very startled moment, Sparrow let out a sigh of relief, "Oh fuck, I grabbed the wrong bottle." She turned to grab a different bottle before drawing back with surprise, "Nope, this is the right bottle." Well if she wasn't drinking the Drug Wine (her own blend and she was very proud of it, but in reality it was a very shitty and probably dangerous blend of things) then what was causing... this?

Eventually she looked at the woman, eyes settling on her gory neck for some time before she slowly looked back up, "Well, fuck," she said, taking a long drink from the bottle. "I've finally lost it."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
04-08-2023, 10:30 AM

Pyralis chuckled as Sparrow stumbled back and exclaimed that she'd grabbed the wrong bottle. Pyralis waited for a moment, letting the pirate captain try to puzzle out what she was seeing. She was growing used to the disbelief surrounding her new form and it was a surprise she held as well. By all accounts she shouldn't have been here. She didn't know why she was this way, how long it would last, if or when she'd go back.

"What? You mean you hadn't lost it a long time ago?" Pyr teased. Her grin soon faded and she stepped out of the wine barrel, floating easily through it, hovering a few inches above the floor. "I'm really here, in some sort of ghostly form. I don't know why." Was this something to do with Abraxas? Something to do with that statue and the strange autumn? Perhaps the firefly apparition? She couldn't say.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-12-2023, 05:13 PM
The phantom Pyralis teased, asking sparrow about losing her mind a long time ago. Sparrow sipped her drink, "Lost it, but not this bad." Great. Now she was replying to the thing. It assured her that it was real and just in a ghost form. "Sounds just like what a hallucination would say," Sparrow reasoned. She said that she wasn't sure why she was in a ghostly form and Sparrow swallowed, "Oh well, maybe uh-" Sparrow stopped to take a few larger glugs of her drink than she needed to, her mind whirring. "Maybe it's because we kinda burned your body so you can't go back to it?"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
04-22-2023, 12:19 PM

Sparrow didn't seem entirely convinced, saying Pyralis said exactly what a hallucination would say. She laughed. Oh, this was kind of fun. She didn't mind being a hallucination. She could play that role. "Fine, fine, you got me. I'm a hallucination. Here to tell you to throw a big party and go get yourself laid." She winked at Sparrow. As flattered as she was that there were wolves around that would morn her she wanted to see the pirates, and their leader, carry on having a good time raiding, pillaging and being the derelicts that Boreas and Auster deserved.

Her ears flicked forward as Sparrow mentioned that they'd burnt her body. "Well, that's the way I'd want my body to go and no, I don't think that's it. Did you see any of those weird statues this past autumn? I wonder if I've been given a little extra time. Not that I know quite what to do with it beyond a little haunting of my murderer and teasing the pups."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-24-2023, 08:06 PM
Pyralis admitted she was a hallucination and Sparrow narrowed her eyes for just a moment, "That's what a ghost would say." Pyra was right about one thing, though; Sparrow should get laid, she agreed. Sparrow sat down her bottle and then herself, her back feet kicking up so her paw pads faced forward and her tail stuck out straight between her legs. Pyralis said she'd want her body to go that way and that she didn't think that was the reason anyway. Sparrow scratched at an ear, "Those statues didn't do shit for me. Maybe it was just your god man?" Pyralis went on to say she maybe had extra time and that she wasn't sure what to do with it besides haunting her murderer and teasing the pups. "Please be some sort of cautionary tale for the pups that if they do some dumb fucked-up shit, they'll end up like you," Sparrow said. "Who kicked your bucket anyways?"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
05-06-2023, 12:11 PM

Pyralis just grinned mischievously at Sparrow as the captain narrowed her eyes at Pyr. Ghost? Hallucination? Did it really matter? She supposed it depended on one's views of an after life. At the mention of Arbraxas her smile faltered. "My memory of the other side is fuzzy but I don't remember meeting Abraxas actually… even if he was there I can't imagine why he'd send me back like this. If its supposed to be some kind of curse I find it a highly amusing one." She had, however, sworn she'd seen her brother Amon and at the thought her heart ached.

Please be some sort of cautionary tale for the pups that if they do some dumb fucked-up shit, they'll end up like you.

Pyralis barked out a laugh. "Fair enough. Don't go pissing off pack wooves solo… bring a buddy!" She winked at Sparrow before sighing at the mention of her murder. Her muzzle wrinkled. "Gossamer Fatalis. You might be thinking I deserved it… and you're right but I'm still mad about it."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

05-08-2023, 09:22 PM
Pyralis said her memory was fuzzy and Sparrow nodded because somehow that made sense to her out of this whole situation. She said she didn't remember anything of Abraxas and Sparrow didn't say anything about how that made sense because he was fake. She instead, again, nodded, which she was doing a lot of for someone who had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Pyralis did say she was going to at least be a cautionary tale about fucking around in packs alone. Sparrow, as she had been, nodded.

Pyralis said that Gossamer had finished her off and Sparrow could see that given what little she knew of their... history. "I mean, did you deserve it, or am I going to have to go to after the Fatalis like all over again?" Sparrow smirked, "I swear, you girls always trying to get me and the Fatalis family in some sort of war."

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
05-27-2023, 05:03 PM

Pyralis chuckled and batted her eyes at Sparrow. "Would you do that? Go to war for little, old me? I quite like that idea." The pirates storming into the Armada once again, hopefully to size yet another victory. However, she also took pride in all the torment that she'd inflicted upon her murderer. "Oh, you know I deserved it. Do you really think I'd have let anyone take me out if I didn't? I wanted to see if I could goad her into, pressure her into bettering herself as a fighter to the point she'd end me before old age did. Needless to say, I succeeded." Pyralis didn't expect Sparrow or anyone else to necessarily understand why she'd done what she'd done. It was all very logical to her. She wanted a warriors death, to die of old age, but the craft old woman was an efficient warrior even at her advanced age. She needed someone to learn how she fought and also someone to develop a desire to end her. So she picked an Armada girl and commenced her manipulations.